Get Your Art On At Cedar Springs’ 4th Annual Art Festival
Make your way to Cedar Springs on Saturday for the 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival. It’s sure to be a party like no other!
On Saturday, from 10AM to 9PM Cedar Springs will be chocked full of artists, music, food, and fabulous fun! At 7PM, they will have a huge block party.
There will be over 125 artisans on hand selling everything from paintings to photography, ceramics and candles to furniture, glass work, and jewelry. Merchants along Cedar Springs will be offering great discounts and specials. Don’t miss out on all the good food and drink either!
The 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival is a FREE event. The party is between Reagan and Knight Streets. Parking will be limited, so get there early to find a place to park.
For more information, visit shopcedarsprings.com.
- Vine Of The Day: Cuteness Overload- 11.24.14
- Some Can’t-Miss Moments from the American Music Awards!
- Miley’s Raunchy Birthday Celebration
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ Norman Reedus Talks About Daryl’s Romances And Midseason Finale
- Penguins Of Madagascar Passes Giveaway
- The Giver DVD Giveaway
- Lisa Bonet’s Tweets Aimed At The Bill Cosby Scandal? She’s Not On His Side It Seems…
- Third Steamy, Hot, Naughty “Fifty Shades of Grey” Trailer Is Out!
- Did Kourtney Just Break up with Scott on Instagram?
- KVIL Listener Photographs Chris Martin At Gwyneth Paltrow’s Event In Dallas