Make your way to Cedar Springs on Saturday for the 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival. It’s sure to be a party like no other!
On Saturday, from 10AM to 9PM Cedar Springs will be chocked full of artists, music, food, and fabulous fun! At 7PM, they will have a huge block party.
There will be over 125 artisans on hand selling everything from paintings to photography, ceramics and candles to furniture, glass work, and jewelry. Merchants along Cedar Springs will be offering great discounts and specials. Don’t miss out on all the good food and drink either!
The 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival is a FREE event. The party is between Reagan and Knight Streets. Parking will be limited, so get there early to find a place to park.
For more information, visit shopcedarsprings.com.
- 26 Things All Pregnant Women Have Done, Whether They Admit It Or Not
- The Invisibility Cloak Is Finally Here. (Photo)
- My2K Winning Weekend Web Contest
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Housekeeper, The Backyard, & The Bridezilla
- Dallas Actress Stephanie March, ‘Law & Order: SUV,’ Writes About Breast Implant Nightmare
- Chipotle Is About To Step Up Their Burrito Game And We Can’t Wait!
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Attacks People In New Sum 41 Music Video!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Hip Hop High
- Naked Man Taunts NYPD Then Jumps Off Roof In Time Square (NSFW)
- You Won’t Recognize Ruby Rose In These Throw Back Pictures!