Make your way to Cedar Springs on Saturday for the 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival. It’s sure to be a party like no other!
On Saturday, from 10AM to 9PM Cedar Springs will be chocked full of artists, music, food, and fabulous fun! At 7PM, they will have a huge block party.
There will be over 125 artisans on hand selling everything from paintings to photography, ceramics and candles to furniture, glass work, and jewelry. Merchants along Cedar Springs will be offering great discounts and specials. Don’t miss out on all the good food and drink either!
The 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival is a FREE event. The party is between Reagan and Knight Streets. Parking will be limited, so get there early to find a place to park.
For more information, visit shopcedarsprings.com.
- This Woman’s Ex Forced Her To Stay Overweight And Her Story Is Actually Inspiring!
- Kylie Jenner Posts New Hot Bikini Pics
- Amy Grant Remakes ‘Baby Baby’ Featuring Tori Kelly`
- Authorized Whitney Houston Documentary Underway
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ranch, The Housewife, & The New Kid On The Block
- Let Black Thought and the Roots Explain ‘Game of Thrones’ to You
- Beyoncé Honors Prince, Dedicates ‘Halo’ to Jay-Z at ‘Formation’ Tour Opener
- Beyoncé Kicks off Formation Tour in Miami: See the Best Instagrams
- Best Place To Capture Bluebonnet Pictures In DFW
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself To God