Get Your Art On At Cedar Springs’ 4th Annual Art Festival
Make your way to Cedar Springs on Saturday for the 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival. It’s sure to be a party like no other!
On Saturday, from 10AM to 9PM Cedar Springs will be chocked full of artists, music, food, and fabulous fun! At 7PM, they will have a huge block party.
There will be over 125 artisans on hand selling everything from paintings to photography, ceramics and candles to furniture, glass work, and jewelry. Merchants along Cedar Springs will be offering great discounts and specials. Don’t miss out on all the good food and drink either!
The 4th annual Cedar Springs Art Festival is a FREE event. The party is between Reagan and Knight Streets. Parking will be limited, so get there early to find a place to park.
For more information, visit shopcedarsprings.com.
- Foodie Blog: Chocolate Banana Heaven Breakfast Smoothie
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Football Player Gives Best Speech Ever
- Alaska Reporter Quits In Amazing Fashion
- Kate Hudson Sees Dead People
- What’s Hot: Science Day At The Dallas Zoo
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Tommy Chong Talks DWTS & Willie Nelson (Really)
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise