Former “Fresh Prince Of Bel Air” Star Leads “Carlton Dance” Flash Mob
Alfonso Ribero, better known as Will Smith’s cousin Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, took over Universal Studios City Walk in Hollywood to stage a huge flash mob of dancers doing the “Carlton.” It was a part of a larger attempt to have the largest simultaneous flash mob going on at the same time in different cites across the nation, but whether they broke a record hasn’t been determined yet.
- The 9 Most Patriotic Movies To Watch On Netflix This Weekend
- Tiffani Thiessen Just Welcomed A New Baby Boy And He Is Adorable
- People Are Freaking Out About Putting Peas In Guacamole
- Woman Gets Lost, Gives Birth, Gets Attacked By Bees, And Starts A Wild Fire All In The Same Day
- Jen And Ben Are Going To Live On The Same Property After Divorce
- #SunBurnArt Is A Real Thing And It’s Ridiculously Dangerous!
- These 30 Things Will Make You Feel Really Old! WOW, Time Flies!
- Bubble Wrap Doesn’t Pop Anymore! This Is So Sad!
- Matt Damon Just Debuted His Pony Tail And We Aren’t Sure How We Feel About It
- TRE Staycation Wednesdays With Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr