Former “Fresh Prince Of Bel Air” Star Leads “Carlton Dance” Flash Mob
Alfonso Ribero, better known as Will Smith’s cousin Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, took over Universal Studios City Walk in Hollywood to stage a huge flash mob of dancers doing the “Carlton.” It was a part of a larger attempt to have the largest simultaneous flash mob going on at the same time in different cites across the nation, but whether they broke a record hasn’t been determined yet.
- BREAKING: Tragic News About Cecil The Lion’s Brother Jericho
- Have You Seen These Rare Deleted Scenes From “The Shawshank Redemption”?
- It’s Tense At Today’s Funeral For Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Have You Seen This Epic Pomeranian Sneeze?
- Ashlee Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl!
- Mom Photographs Her Daughter And Dog Wearing The Same Thing Sparking Cuteness Debate
- LISTEN: Idiot Calls 911 Cause Girlfriend’s Cat Ate His Bacon
- British Swear Words We Need To Start Using Immediately
- Facts That Might Freak Out Your Friends
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?