Former “Fresh Prince Of Bel Air” Star Leads “Carlton Dance” Flash Mob
Alfonso Ribero, better known as Will Smith’s cousin Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, took over Universal Studios City Walk in Hollywood to stage a huge flash mob of dancers doing the “Carlton.” It was a part of a larger attempt to have the largest simultaneous flash mob going on at the same time in different cites across the nation, but whether they broke a record hasn’t been determined yet.
- Atari Cartridges Found in Landfill Get $100K on eBay
- Dancing With the Stars FULL Line-Up Announced
- Huge Party Held in Memory of News Reporter Alison Parker
- Miley Cyrus’ Latest Photo Shoot Is Basically Porn
- Taylor Swift’s New Video Catching Flack for ‘Channeling Colonialism’
- Someone Insulted Katy Perry During Her Show And Her Response Is Priceless
- Jennifer Aniston Caught In Public Wearing Nothing But A Towel. See The Pic!
- The 10 Best Things To Do In Dallas When You’re Alone
- Who Were The Top 10 Heartthrobs From The 90s? Number One Is Still On Top Of Their Game!
- Chipotle Announces More Delivery Services