Former “Fresh Prince Of Bel Air” Star Leads “Carlton Dance” Flash Mob
Alfonso Ribero, better known as Will Smith’s cousin Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, took over Universal Studios City Walk in Hollywood to stage a huge flash mob of dancers doing the “Carlton.” It was a part of a larger attempt to have the largest simultaneous flash mob going on at the same time in different cites across the nation, but whether they broke a record hasn’t been determined yet.
- Did You See What The American Music Award Told J.Lo and Iggy
- Kim Kardashian Snow Blower Is The Best Invention Ever
- Kim Kardashian Say’s She Wants Another Baby But You Have To Hear How She Is Going To Do It
- Is There An Affair Happening Inside The Kardashian Group?
- You Will Never Believe What Mode This Mechanical Arm Goes Into On Live TV
- 100,000 Sign Petition To Get Duggars Canceled BY TLC
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- PHOTOS: Our First Night In Disneyland!
- Jimmy Kimmel Gets Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow, And MORE To Read Mean Tweets About Themselves!