Former “Fresh Prince Of Bel Air” Star Leads “Carlton Dance” Flash Mob
Alfonso Ribero, better known as Will Smith’s cousin Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, took over Universal Studios City Walk in Hollywood to stage a huge flash mob of dancers doing the “Carlton.” It was a part of a larger attempt to have the largest simultaneous flash mob going on at the same time in different cites across the nation, but whether they broke a record hasn’t been determined yet.
- This Is Adorable, This 3 Year Olds Death Grip Is Amazing! So Glad She Wasn’t Hurt!
- Ed Sheeran’s New Girl Friend, They Are Adorable
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour
- Cell Phone Safety’s #1 Rule You’re Breaking
- Bieber Responds To Orlando Bloom Fight, Then Deletes It.
- Laugh Out Loud! Oxford Boys Sing Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie”
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Leigh Ann: Video Celebrity Dopplegangers
- This Deer and Great Dane Are BFFs