Former “Fresh Prince Of Bel Air” Star Leads “Carlton Dance” Flash Mob
Alfonso Ribero, better known as Will Smith’s cousin Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, took over Universal Studios City Walk in Hollywood to stage a huge flash mob of dancers doing the “Carlton.” It was a part of a larger attempt to have the largest simultaneous flash mob going on at the same time in different cites across the nation, but whether they broke a record hasn’t been determined yet.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Champ A Dead Beat Dad?
- Rumor About Teresa Giudice’s Post-Prison Plans Busted!
- Kris Humphries’ Nasty Tweet Aimed At Bruce Jenner During Special!?
- Bruce Jenner: The Interview
- PIC: Bruce Jenner Bravely Shows His Favorite Dress To Diane Sawyer
- PHOTO: The Full Look – Jared Leto As The Joker In ‘Suicide Squad.’
- VIDEO: Kory Chats with Andrew McMahon
- We Talked To Scheana Marie From “Vanderpump Rules” Today, So Much Fun!
- BREAKING: Josh Hamilton Could Be Coming Back To The Texas Rangers
- 10 Horrific “Greys Anatomy” Exits, Ranked By How Much They Traumatized You!