Drunk Driving = Driving While Holding Bladder
Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: What’s Flying Next to this Virgin Atlantic Jet?
- Zooey Deschanel Gets Married, Gives Birth Same Week!
- New Apple Service May Spell the End of Voicemail
- Death Photo Of Bobbi Kristina Brown Reportedly Sold For Six Figures
- Caitlyn Jenner Reveals She Wants To Date Men
- Ladies…This Is The Strange Reason You’re Always Cold At Work
- Man Sues New Wife For FRAUD After Seeing Her Without Makeup For The First Time
- You’ll Never Believe What The Kids From Friends Look Like Now
- Kim Richards ARRESTED For Shoplifting
- Why Did Gwen Stefani And Gavin Rossdale Get A Divorce? Here’s The Answer…