Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 15 Truths About Being A Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader You Would Never Expect!
- Mama June & Honey Bear Just Scored Another Reality Show!
- This Woman Proves How Much It Actually Takes To Break A Condom! WOW!
- 103.7 KVIL Will Be Out At NorthPark Center This Black Friday
- This Guy Is Already Camping Out For Black Friday And You Have To See His Set Up!
- Justin Bieber Just Cancelled His Thanksgiving Day Parade Appearance For A Weird Reason!
- Celebrate The Season With #GivingTuesday
- Katy Perry’s New Christmas Song Will Get Stuck In Your Head In Seconds!
- Who’s Zayn Malik’s New Supermodel Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco From The Big Bang Theory Show’s Us How To Cover That Tattoo You Got For Your Ex