Studies have shown that texting while driving is equal too or worse than drunk driving, talking on the cell while driving impairs your driving ability and now you shouldn’t drive while needing to use the bathroom.
Dr. Peter Snyder a VP of research at Rhode Island Hospital says that having to urinate really badly while driving is the same impairment as driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.05.
“With urination, it’s a very active process, as you know. It takes lots of concentration,” Snyder tells Jalopnik. “If you’re on the highway at 70 mph, and you really have to go, you really are impaired. You can’t let it get to that point.”
So if you have to it might be a better idea to use that gas station bathroom instead of holding it until you get home.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bradley Cooper’s CBS Show Gets Cancelled, See What Else Got The Axe From Cable
- Everything Is Bigger In Texas, And We Only Keep Growing
- Adam Sandler & Jimmy Fallon Play A Parody Song On The Tonight Show For The Troops! Watch The Patriotic Performance!
- Jay-Z Returns The Favor With New Track
- Here Are Your 2016 Teen Choice Award Nominations
- Martin High School Vandalized With Racist And Anti-Trans Graffiti
- Bread Winners Coming Soon To Fort Worth
- Check Out New Pics Of The Real Housewives Of Dallas Reunion Set
- There Are Grown Men Who Live And Dress As Puppies (Video)
- President Obama’s Next $4.3 Million Move