Time Travelers Step Back In Time For Costume Contest At Scarborough Faire This Weekend
If you love time travel sci-fi movies, then listen up! You can travel back through time this weekend and all you need is a clever time traveler costume! Scarborough Faire Renaissance Festival is hosting a special costume contest and parade for time travelers this weekend. This is one great event in your future that you’ll want to be present for, so don’t let it become history!
This weekend, April 28th & 29th, you can join in the costumed fun at Scarborough Faire by dressing up as a time traveler. You can go super futuristic a la Terminator, 80s cool like Back To The Future or Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, or create a steampunk homage to HG Well’s novel The Time Machine. Don’t forget the British time-traveling series, Doctor Who. There’s sure to be a few Inspector Spacetime fans as well.
Time travelers will be invited to march in a special parade. Judges will be along the parade route and will give prizes of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. You could win a special mug or food coupons, nothing that would disrupt the time-continuum.
For more information, visit srfestival.com.
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- How Would Rachel Reilly Turn The House Upside Down?
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- What’s Hot: We Have A New Zazza Mornings Family Member!
- Foodie Blog: It’s Hatch Chile Time Ya’ll
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- VIDEO: This Is The Most Heart Warming Thing You Will Watch All Week! ATM Automated Thanking Machine!