Time Travelers Step Back In Time For Costume Contest At Scarborough Faire This Weekend
If you love time travel sci-fi movies, then listen up! You can travel back through time this weekend and all you need is a clever time traveler costume! Scarborough Faire Renaissance Festival is hosting a special costume contest and parade for time travelers this weekend. This is one great event in your future that you’ll want to be present for, so don’t let it become history!
This weekend, April 28th & 29th, you can join in the costumed fun at Scarborough Faire by dressing up as a time traveler. You can go super futuristic a la Terminator, 80s cool like Back To The Future or Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, or create a steampunk homage to HG Well’s novel The Time Machine. Don’t forget the British time-traveling series, Doctor Who. There’s sure to be a few Inspector Spacetime fans as well.
Time travelers will be invited to march in a special parade. Judges will be along the parade route and will give prizes of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. You could win a special mug or food coupons, nothing that would disrupt the time-continuum.
For more information, visit srfestival.com.
- ‘Sexiest Woman’ award? Kate Upton Of Course!
- Joanna Krupa to Brandi Glanville; ‘You’re Trailer Trash, B***h’
- Rob Kardashian Getting Evicted by Khloe? Wants ‘Lazy, Mooching,’ Brother Out Of Her Home!
- Margaret Cho leaves Husband After 11-Year ‘Open’ Marriage
- Gotcha! Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher On Kisscam Again
- Stevie At it Again In #LightningTour2: ICE!
- #WeekendRewind: Bikini Contests, Meninism & Phones Against Disease
- Celebrity Christmas Trees
- Animated Affinities: These Celebs Are Attracted to Cartoons?!
- Cameron Diaz Is Engaged!