Time Travelers Step Back In Time For Costume Contest At Scarborough Faire This Weekend
If you love time travel sci-fi movies, then listen up! You can travel back through time this weekend and all you need is a clever time traveler costume! Scarborough Faire Renaissance Festival is hosting a special costume contest and parade for time travelers this weekend. This is one great event in your future that you’ll want to be present for, so don’t let it become history!
This weekend, April 28th & 29th, you can join in the costumed fun at Scarborough Faire by dressing up as a time traveler. You can go super futuristic a la Terminator, 80s cool like Back To The Future or Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, or create a steampunk homage to HG Well’s novel The Time Machine. Don’t forget the British time-traveling series, Doctor Who. There’s sure to be a few Inspector Spacetime fans as well.
Time travelers will be invited to march in a special parade. Judges will be along the parade route and will give prizes of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. You could win a special mug or food coupons, nothing that would disrupt the time-continuum.
For more information, visit srfestival.com.
- Taylor Swift Has a Foolproof Way of Getting Through April Fools’ Day
- Nick Jonas Gets a Little Seedy in Miami For His New ‘Chains’ Video: Watch
- Which Actor Admitted To Stalking A Woman?!
- Man Calls Police After Refusing To Pay Bar Bill
- WATCH: Not Checking The Potty Before You Go In Australia Can Have Serious Consequences
- You’ll Never Guess What Throwback Group Secretly Sang Back Up On FourFiveSeconds
- VIDEO: Judge Cracks Up At Drug Offender With Last Name Cocaine
- WATCH: Mariah Carey Puts Her Curves On Display
- Leaked Zayn Malik Track Isn’t What We Thought?
- TWEETS: Piers Morgan Had A Hilarious Visit To Dallas!