If you love time travel sci-fi movies, then listen up! You can travel back through time this weekend and all you need is a clever time traveler costume! Scarborough Faire Renaissance Festival is hosting a special costume contest and parade for time travelers this weekend. This is one great event in your future that you’ll want to be present for, so don’t let it become history!
This weekend, April 28th & 29th, you can join in the costumed fun at Scarborough Faire by dressing up as a time traveler. You can go super futuristic a la Terminator, 80s cool like Back To The Future or Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, or create a steampunk homage to HG Well’s novel The Time Machine. Don’t forget the British time-traveling series, Doctor Who. There’s sure to be a few Inspector Spacetime fans as well.
Time travelers will be invited to march in a special parade. Judges will be along the parade route and will give prizes of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. You could win a special mug or food coupons, nothing that would disrupt the time-continuum.
For more information, visit srfestival.com.
- Sybil’s #RHOD Recap: Episode 7
- Premier Recap: The Bachelorette JoJo Might Already Be In Love, Check Out Who She’s Giving Her Heart Too!
- Chewbacca Lady on GMA Explains Why The Video Become So Popular
- Razor Phones Are Making A Comeback! The Teenager In Us Just Got Really Excited!
- This Guy Just Threw 30 Pounds Of Dry Ice In His Pool And What Happened Is Crazy!
- Did You See The Penis That Made An Appearance On Game Of Thrones Last Night!
- You Can Now Make Jewelry Out Of Your Breast Milk! We Can’t Make This Up!
- Have You Seen Celine Dion’s Son? People Are Freaking Out Over How Attractive He Is!
- Man Discovered Naked And Stuck In A Chimney Claims He Was Playing “Hide And Seek”
- These 5 Roommate Horror Stories Will Make You Never Want To Live With Someone Again!