Time Travelers Step Back In Time For Costume Contest At Scarborough Faire This Weekend
If you love time travel sci-fi movies, then listen up! You can travel back through time this weekend and all you need is a clever time traveler costume! Scarborough Faire Renaissance Festival is hosting a special costume contest and parade for time travelers this weekend. This is one great event in your future that you’ll want to be present for, so don’t let it become history!
This weekend, April 28th & 29th, you can join in the costumed fun at Scarborough Faire by dressing up as a time traveler. You can go super futuristic a la Terminator, 80s cool like Back To The Future or Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, or create a steampunk homage to HG Well’s novel The Time Machine. Don’t forget the British time-traveling series, Doctor Who. There’s sure to be a few Inspector Spacetime fans as well.
Time travelers will be invited to march in a special parade. Judges will be along the parade route and will give prizes of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. You could win a special mug or food coupons, nothing that would disrupt the time-continuum.
For more information, visit srfestival.com.
- Journey Call Out Website Promoting Tour They Never Booked
- VIDEO: Men Getting Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- One Direction’s Zayn Malik Got Birth Control Advice from Russell Brand
- Chris Stein’s Negatives: See 5 Awesome Photos of Blondie
- Watch Paul McCartney’s Star-Studded ‘Meat Free Mondays’ Music Video
- Ariana Grande’s Life Coach Quits
- Jokes Only ‘Real Housewives’ Fans Will Understand
- The Best Place To Live Is In North Texas
- Southlake Teen Is Singlehandedly Changing The Homecoming Mum Tradition
- Kim Kardashian Victim Of Another Nude Photo Leak