Time Travelers Step Back In Time For Costume Contest At Scarborough Faire This Weekend
If you love time travel sci-fi movies, then listen up! You can travel back through time this weekend and all you need is a clever time traveler costume! Scarborough Faire Renaissance Festival is hosting a special costume contest and parade for time travelers this weekend. This is one great event in your future that you’ll want to be present for, so don’t let it become history!
This weekend, April 28th & 29th, you can join in the costumed fun at Scarborough Faire by dressing up as a time traveler. You can go super futuristic a la Terminator, 80s cool like Back To The Future or Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure, or create a steampunk homage to HG Well’s novel The Time Machine. Don’t forget the British time-traveling series, Doctor Who. There’s sure to be a few Inspector Spacetime fans as well.
Time travelers will be invited to march in a special parade. Judges will be along the parade route and will give prizes of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and honorable mention. You could win a special mug or food coupons, nothing that would disrupt the time-continuum.
For more information, visit srfestival.com.
- Here Are The Most Horrifying Things To Ever Come Out Of The Human Body!
- Katy Perry Did Not Eat a Guinea Pig Sandwich
- A Kardashian Left A Nightclub With Justin Bieber, Now Everyone Thinks They Are Dating!
- New Study Shows If You Drink Your Coffee Black You Might Be A Psychopath!!
- Michelle Duggar Is Giving Sex Advice Now!! Would You Take Her Advice??
- Watch Lady Gaga’s ‘Til it Happens to You’ Behind-The-Scenes Clip
- Donald Trump and Sia Both Return to ‘Saturday Night Live’ in November
- Best Photos Of People Celebrating “No Bra Day”!
- Donald Trump Will Host “Saturday Night Live” Next Month
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez to Play Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show