Julie Andrews Celebrates Princesses During National Princess Week
We have long considered Julie Andrews to be film royalty. She’s always possessed a regal quality that has made her queen of our hearts. Julie is teaming up with Disney and Target to make a regal proclamation that this week shall be National Princess Week to celebrate the princess that lives inside us all.
It’s no coincidence that this week is National Princess Week, April 22 through 28th. This is the 10th anniversary of the release of the film “Princess Diaries.” It also just so happens to be the first anniversary of a real life princess story. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton) were married one year ago on April 29th.
Target stores are getting in the princess spirit with specials on Disney princess items, as well as the special 10th anniversary BluRay release of Princess Diaries and Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. You can also get Julie Andrews’ wonderful children’s book called The Very Fairy Princess.
- Target Is Going To Have A Full Bar So You Can Drink While You Shop!
- MTV Announces Full List Of Performers For The 2015 Video Music Awards
- VIDEO: Crocodile Accidentally Bites Off Another Crocodile’s Foot
- Crash Victims Will Sue Caitlyn Jenner For…
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad
- PETA Has Come Out With Their Own Version Of “Cecil The Lion Killer” And It’s Awesome!
- Woman Arrested After Botched Surgery Leaving Man’s “Member” Deformed
- Lindsey Lohan Got Naked At A Friends Wedding And Claimed She Was “Drugged”
- Middle School Teacher Decorates Her Entire Classroom In Harry Potter!!!