We have long considered Julie Andrews to be film royalty. She’s always possessed a regal quality that has made her queen of our hearts. Julie is teaming up with Disney and Target to make a regal proclamation that this week shall be National Princess Week to celebrate the princess that lives inside us all.
It’s no coincidence that this week is National Princess Week, April 22 through 28th. This is the 10th anniversary of the release of the film “Princess Diaries.” It also just so happens to be the first anniversary of a real life princess story. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton) were married one year ago on April 29th.
Target stores are getting in the princess spirit with specials on Disney princess items, as well as the special 10th anniversary BluRay release of Princess Diaries and Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. You can also get Julie Andrews’ wonderful children’s book called The Very Fairy Princess.
- Michael Jackson Secretly Recorded Tapes Bashing Prince And His Own Family
- Kayne West Claims Nude Celebrities In His “Famous” Video Are Real
- Check Out This Enormous Full-Size Version Of Noah’s Ark
- Kristian “Hodor” Nairn From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Set To DJ A Concert In Dallas
- You Won’t Believe What Taylor Swift Said About Tom Hiddleston
- There Is An Adult Summer Camp In Dallas And It Looks Amazing!
- Man Visits Texas Beach And Comes Back With Deadly Bacteria
- Husband’s Hidden Cameras Catch House Keeper Sleeping With His Wife!
- Parents Punish Teen Making Him Sleep In Tent In The Backyard!
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!