Julie Andrews Celebrates Princesses During National Princess Week
We have long considered Julie Andrews to be film royalty. She’s always possessed a regal quality that has made her queen of our hearts. Julie is teaming up with Disney and Target to make a regal proclamation that this week shall be National Princess Week to celebrate the princess that lives inside us all.
It’s no coincidence that this week is National Princess Week, April 22 through 28th. This is the 10th anniversary of the release of the film “Princess Diaries.” It also just so happens to be the first anniversary of a real life princess story. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton) were married one year ago on April 29th.
Target stores are getting in the princess spirit with specials on Disney princess items, as well as the special 10th anniversary BluRay release of Princess Diaries and Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. You can also get Julie Andrews’ wonderful children’s book called The Very Fairy Princess.
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Big Tex Installed At State Fair
- Dose Of Sass: The Gosling Baby, People’s Best Dressed & More!
- Melissa Rivers To Sue Endoscopy Clinic Over Mother’s Death
- The Upcoming 5th Season Of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Might Be The Best Yet