Julie Andrews Celebrates Princesses During National Princess Week
We have long considered Julie Andrews to be film royalty. She’s always possessed a regal quality that has made her queen of our hearts. Julie is teaming up with Disney and Target to make a regal proclamation that this week shall be National Princess Week to celebrate the princess that lives inside us all.
It’s no coincidence that this week is National Princess Week, April 22 through 28th. This is the 10th anniversary of the release of the film “Princess Diaries.” It also just so happens to be the first anniversary of a real life princess story. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton) were married one year ago on April 29th.
Target stores are getting in the princess spirit with specials on Disney princess items, as well as the special 10th anniversary BluRay release of Princess Diaries and Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. You can also get Julie Andrews’ wonderful children’s book called The Very Fairy Princess.
- VIDEO: Mary Lambert From Macklemores Same Love Puts Out New Music Video “Secrets”
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt French Braids Interns Hair During Interview And It’s Awesome!
- Picture Of Groom’s Seeing The Bride For The First Time Will Make You Believe In Love Again!
- Internet Quiz Guesses That Kory Is A Male, In His Late Teens
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA Winning Weekend
- Get Tickets To See Austin Mahone Live
- Stay & Play At Pirates Cove And North Texas Jellystone Park
- Celebrate National Cheesecake Day At The Cheesecake Factory
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen