We have long considered Julie Andrews to be film royalty. She’s always possessed a regal quality that has made her queen of our hearts. Julie is teaming up with Disney and Target to make a regal proclamation that this week shall be National Princess Week to celebrate the princess that lives inside us all.
It’s no coincidence that this week is National Princess Week, April 22 through 28th. This is the 10th anniversary of the release of the film “Princess Diaries.” It also just so happens to be the first anniversary of a real life princess story. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton) were married one year ago on April 29th.
Target stores are getting in the princess spirit with specials on Disney princess items, as well as the special 10th anniversary BluRay release of Princess Diaries and Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. You can also get Julie Andrews’ wonderful children’s book called The Very Fairy Princess.
- Did Donald Trump Just Call Ted Cruz A P*$$Y?
- Husband Sues Wife For Not Cooking And Cleaning Enough!
- Did This Baby Just Punch Himself In This Ultrasound? It’s Going Viral Now!
- Madonna Has Hired A P.I. In Custody Battle For Her Son Rocco
- Wedgie Jeans Are A Real Thing Now! No Seriously, They Are!
- Gigi Hadid Bares It All For Magazine Cover & Other Celebs Loved It!
- Here Is How You Can Get A Free Chipotle Burrito Today!
- The Oscars Goodie Bag Comes In At A Whopping $250,000! WOW!
- Blake Shelton Busted Checking Out Gwen Stefani’s Butt!
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Features First Ever Plus-Sized Model!