Julie Andrews Celebrates Princesses During National Princess Week
We have long considered Julie Andrews to be film royalty. She’s always possessed a regal quality that has made her queen of our hearts. Julie is teaming up with Disney and Target to make a regal proclamation that this week shall be National Princess Week to celebrate the princess that lives inside us all.
It’s no coincidence that this week is National Princess Week, April 22 through 28th. This is the 10th anniversary of the release of the film “Princess Diaries.” It also just so happens to be the first anniversary of a real life princess story. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton) were married one year ago on April 29th.
Target stores are getting in the princess spirit with specials on Disney princess items, as well as the special 10th anniversary BluRay release of Princess Diaries and Princess Diaries: The Royal Engagement. You can also get Julie Andrews’ wonderful children’s book called The Very Fairy Princess.
- Robin Thicke Admits Marriage Is Over, Says He Is Moving On
- Ariana & Frankie Grande’s Grandpa Passes Away (Big Brother Spoilers)
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- 2 Year Old Tells Us How To Put On Makeup
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do': Watch
- Leigh Ann: Working Out In High Heels?
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer
- Leah Remini Talks Her Life After Scientology
- What’s Hot: Butterfly Tea Party
- ‘Big Brother’ Derrick’s Dad Calls In To Dish On ALL Players In The House