Dreams apparently do come true. Steven Soderbergh the director of Traffic has taken the helm and directed a movie about a male stripper (Channing Tatum) trying to balance his real life with his work life. And Channing Tatum is paired up with Matthew McConaughey on the screen.
The trailer actually looks funny and the movie gives off a very romantic comedy vibe. Of course we figured this out after the third or fourth time watching it.
Leigh Ann has already planned a girls night out with Julie DeHarty to see the Thursday Midnight showing on June 28th.
See the Trialer for yourself:
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Moms Post About Her Son’s Chicken Nuggets Has Parents Everywhere Laughing!
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- New Valentine’s Day Add Has People All Kinds Of Flustered!