Channing Tatum And Matthew McConaughey Are Strippers In New Movie “Magic Mike”
Dreams apparently do come true. Steven Soderbergh the director of Traffic has taken the helm and directed a movie about a male stripper (Channing Tatum) trying to balance his real life with his work life. And Channing Tatum is paired up with Matthew McConaughey on the screen.
The trailer actually looks funny and the movie gives off a very romantic comedy vibe. Of course we figured this out after the third or fourth time watching it.
Leigh Ann has already planned a girls night out with Julie DeHarty to see the Thursday Midnight showing on June 28th.
See the Trialer for yourself:
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Three Girls Arrested For Twerking!
- Dallas’ 10 Best Spots For Late-Night Food
- PIC: These Celebs Get Caught Red Handed Staring At Chrissy Teigen’s Butt
- Wow! Former Wild Man Colin Farrell Hasn’t Dated Anyone In HOW LONG?!
- WATCH: Monkey Drop Kicks Man Who Gave It The Finger
- VIDEO: Jason Alexander Channels George Costanza As He Records Kat Dennings’ Voicemail
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt And Jimmy Fallon’s Version Of Uptown Funk Will Make Your Monday AWESOME
- “You Won Another Gold Tonight Dad.” The Jenners And Kardashians Support Bruce On Social Media
- PICS: Beyoncé Shares Photos From Her Mom’s Wedding
- WATCH: Justin Bieber Crashes High School Prom