Channing Tatum And Matthew McConaughey Are Strippers In New Movie “Magic Mike”
Dreams apparently do come true. Steven Soderbergh the director of Traffic has taken the helm and directed a movie about a male stripper (Channing Tatum) trying to balance his real life with his work life. And Channing Tatum is paired up with Matthew McConaughey on the screen.
The trailer actually looks funny and the movie gives off a very romantic comedy vibe. Of course we figured this out after the third or fourth time watching it.
Leigh Ann has already planned a girls night out with Julie DeHarty to see the Thursday Midnight showing on June 28th.
See the Trialer for yourself:
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- What’s Hot: The Strangling Brothers Haunted House
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Like Us To Win A Trip to A Very Grammy Christmas
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Twisty The Clown Takes Over Zazza Mornings
- Happy Halloweeeeeen From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub