Channing Tatum And Matthew McConaughey Are Strippers In New Movie “Magic Mike”
Dreams apparently do come true. Steven Soderbergh the director of Traffic has taken the helm and directed a movie about a male stripper (Channing Tatum) trying to balance his real life with his work life. And Channing Tatum is paired up with Matthew McConaughey on the screen.
The trailer actually looks funny and the movie gives off a very romantic comedy vibe. Of course we figured this out after the third or fourth time watching it.
Leigh Ann has already planned a girls night out with Julie DeHarty to see the Thursday Midnight showing on June 28th.
See the Trialer for yourself:
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mom Photographs Her Daughter And Dog Wearing The Same Thing Sparking Cuteness Debate
- LISTEN: Idiot Calls 911 Cause Girlfriend’s Cat Ate His Bacon
- British Swear Words We Need To Start Using Immediately
- Facts That Might Freak Out Your Friends
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- Ways To Cure Your Hangover
- Watch Caitlyn Jenner Try Her “Best Feminine Voice” For Kim Kardashian; Kim Not Convinced.
- Terrifying Male Sex Doll Is Extremely Well Endowed (NSFW)
- Is This Jennifer Garner’s New Boyfriend?
- Uncle Jesse And Aunt Becky’s Twins From ‘Full House’ Are Actually Pretty Hot Now