Channing Tatum And Matthew McConaughey Are Strippers In New Movie “Magic Mike”
Dreams apparently do come true. Steven Soderbergh the director of Traffic has taken the helm and directed a movie about a male stripper (Channing Tatum) trying to balance his real life with his work life. And Channing Tatum is paired up with Matthew McConaughey on the screen.
The trailer actually looks funny and the movie gives off a very romantic comedy vibe. Of course we figured this out after the third or fourth time watching it.
Leigh Ann has already planned a girls night out with Julie DeHarty to see the Thursday Midnight showing on June 28th.
See the Trialer for yourself:
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Blake: Facebook’s Nearby Friends
- Blake: Phone Manufacturers To Unite Against Info Theft
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton Is…
- Blake: Mavericks vs. Spurs Tentative Play Off Schedule
- Blake: The Inspiration Of Lorde’s Royals
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower
- Miley Cyrus Is Upset About Missing More Shows
- Kory: Here’s My 2005 #TBT Photo (w/ Bad White Tux)
- Kory: Mrs. Doubtfire 2 Is Happening!