Welding Teacher Arrested After Firing Blanks At Students
Manuael Ernest Dillow a teacher in Abingdon, Va has been arrested after pulling a blank firing gun and pointing and firing it at students.
The 60-year-old man was charged with 12 counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
An investigation by discovered that Dillow gathered the attention of the 12 students in his welding class and lined them up near a garage door in the shop.
“He then pulled a ‘blank firing handgun,’ black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students,” states a Wednesday afternoon press release. “The ‘report’ of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident.”
Dillow could face up to 60 years in prison and fines as high as $30,000.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Frontier Airlines Is Offering Flights For $1 Today!
- Remember Doing The ‘Macarena’? You Will Never Believe The Meaning Of The Song!
- Chinese Man Has 11-Pound Turd Surgically Removed! This Is Crazy!
- Daycare Workers Accused Of Creating “Fight Club” With The Children And Posting Them On Social Media
- Lake Highlands Children’s Soccer Goals Dismantled and Thrown Into Creek By City Employee
- This Parrot Just Cussed Out A Dog And It Was Hilarious!!
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- Janice Dickinson Almost Died On Celebrity Big Brother!