Welding Teacher Arrested After Firing Blanks At Students
Manuael Ernest Dillow a teacher in Abingdon, Va has been arrested after pulling a blank firing gun and pointing and firing it at students.
The 60-year-old man was charged with 12 counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
An investigation by discovered that Dillow gathered the attention of the 12 students in his welding class and lined them up near a garage door in the shop.
“He then pulled a ‘blank firing handgun,’ black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students,” states a Wednesday afternoon press release. “The ‘report’ of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident.”
Dillow could face up to 60 years in prison and fines as high as $30,000.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Newest Hair Trend Has Women Putting Open Flames On Their Hair
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Man Yells F*** That Alligator! Then It Eats Him!
- VIDEO: Kate Hudson Was Feeling Patriotic This Weekend And Got Her Sing On!
- Britney Spears Recreates Album Cover With Her Kids At Disneyland
- 13 Signs Your Man Is A Freak In The Bedroom
- Prince George Steals The Show At Princess Charlottes Christening
- Behind The Scene Photos Of Vanessa Williams July 4th Wedding
- Hugh Jackman’s Wife Says He Can’t Work With Angelina Jolie
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More