Welding Teacher Arrested After Firing Blanks At Students
Manuael Ernest Dillow a teacher in Abingdon, Va has been arrested after pulling a blank firing gun and pointing and firing it at students.
The 60-year-old man was charged with 12 counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
An investigation by discovered that Dillow gathered the attention of the 12 students in his welding class and lined them up near a garage door in the shop.
“He then pulled a ‘blank firing handgun,’ black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students,” states a Wednesday afternoon press release. “The ‘report’ of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident.”
Dillow could face up to 60 years in prison and fines as high as $30,000.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Looks Like The Rumors Are True Mariah Carey Will Be Single Again Soon
- Justin Bieber Almost Hits Women With Walker While Driving On Sidewalk!
- Steve-O’s Sea World Protest Is Pretty Awesome!
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Brenton From School Of Metaphysics Analyzes Our Dreams
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale