Welding Teacher Arrested After Firing Blanks At Students
Manuael Ernest Dillow a teacher in Abingdon, Va has been arrested after pulling a blank firing gun and pointing and firing it at students.
The 60-year-old man was charged with 12 counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
An investigation by discovered that Dillow gathered the attention of the 12 students in his welding class and lined them up near a garage door in the shop.
“He then pulled a ‘blank firing handgun,’ black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students,” states a Wednesday afternoon press release. “The ‘report’ of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident.”
Dillow could face up to 60 years in prison and fines as high as $30,000.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- These Might Be Some Of The Most Ridiculous Couples Arguments Ever
- Julia Roberts Plays “Face Balls” With Jimmy Fallon
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- How Would Rachel Reilly Turn The House Upside Down?
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- What’s Hot: We Have A New Zazza Mornings Family Member!
- Foodie Blog: It’s Hatch Chile Time Ya’ll
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her