Welding Teacher Arrested After Firing Blanks At Students
Manuael Ernest Dillow a teacher in Abingdon, Va has been arrested after pulling a blank firing gun and pointing and firing it at students.
The 60-year-old man was charged with 12 counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
An investigation by discovered that Dillow gathered the attention of the 12 students in his welding class and lined them up near a garage door in the shop.
“He then pulled a ‘blank firing handgun,’ black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students,” states a Wednesday afternoon press release. “The ‘report’ of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident.”
Dillow could face up to 60 years in prison and fines as high as $30,000.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- McDonalds Making 2 Big Changes To Their Burgers
- REPORT: 19 Kids And Counting Is Days Away From Cancellation
- Tomorrow, For The First Time In 7 Years Lindsay Lohan Is…
- Bruce Jenner: Not Going To Pay Crash Victim’s Step-Kids, They Don’t Deserve It!
- Don’t Miss The Firestone 600 At Texas Motor Speedway
- Win Elle King Tickets
- This Mom Is Proudly Breast Feeding Her 6-Year-Old Daughter
- TRAIN FRONT ROW FRIDAY
- This Is What Victoria Secret Models Look Like Before They Retouch The Photos
- The Newest Instagram Trend is “Manties”