Manuael Ernest Dillow a teacher in Abingdon, Va has been arrested after pulling a blank firing gun and pointing and firing it at students.
The 60-year-old man was charged with 12 counts of brandishing a firearm on school property.
An investigation by discovered that Dillow gathered the attention of the 12 students in his welding class and lined them up near a garage door in the shop.
“He then pulled a ‘blank firing handgun,’ black in color, from the back waistband of his pants and discharged the weapon between four and ten shots in the direction of the line of the students,” states a Wednesday afternoon press release. “The ‘report’ of the firearm was similar to that of a firearm that fires a projectile, thus placing the students in fear, according to statements. No students were physically injured as a result of the incident.”
Dillow could face up to 60 years in prison and fines as high as $30,000.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: President Obama Reveils his Plans for After the Presidency
- VIDEO: Dale Earnhardt Jr Drives Racecar with Steering Column
- George Lopez Give Back to Prince’s Family
- The Last Meal Prince’s Chef Cooked For Him
- Brand New Photographs Of Princess Charlotte!
- The Time Prince Served His Favorite Cereal Instead Of Booze
- “Captain America: Civil War” Opens To Massive $200.2M Overseas
- 6 Reasons Why Men Leave Women They Love
- Guess Who Is Fronting Money for Prince’s Family?
- VIDEO: Fast Food Manager Goes Off on Customers