Hollie Cavanagh Moves On To Top 6 On American Idol
McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh probably didn’t think that she was going to be in the top six on American Idol. She stood on the stage with Colton Dixon waiting for Ryan Seacrest to announce who was safe and who was going home. Her face told the story.
Colton Dixon got the fewest votes from America this week and Hollie Cavanagh was safe to sing another week. It was Colton’s first time in the bottom three, while Hollie has been in the bottom three for a few weeks.
The voting probably came down to the performances from Wednesday Night’s show. Hollie gave strong performances of “Rolling in the Deep” and “Son of a Preacher Man”; while Colton struggled with “Born this Way” and “September”.
Hollie even cried on stage during Colton’s final song, showing the emotion of getting to live the dream one more time.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Miley Cyrus Topless Selfie
- Leigh Ann: Kanye Clears Up Wedding Rumors
- Leigh Ann: Have You Had A Coregasm?
- Jennifer Lopez Bikini Pic Is HOT
- Leigh Ann: Husband’s Passive Aggressive No Sex Spreadsheet
- Tim McGraw Slaps Female Fan In The Face, Responds In Interview.
- VIDEO: Weird Al’s “Word Crimes” (Spoof Of “Blurred Lines”) Approaches 10 Million Hits!
- Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour
- What’s Hot: Bowling for Rhinos
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles