McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh probably didn’t think that she was going to be in the top six on American Idol. She stood on the stage with Colton Dixon waiting for Ryan Seacrest to announce who was safe and who was going home. Her face told the story.
Colton Dixon got the fewest votes from America this week and Hollie Cavanagh was safe to sing another week. It was Colton’s first time in the bottom three, while Hollie has been in the bottom three for a few weeks.
The voting probably came down to the performances from Wednesday Night’s show. Hollie gave strong performances of “Rolling in the Deep” and “Son of a Preacher Man”; while Colton struggled with “Born this Way” and “September”.
Hollie even cried on stage during Colton’s final song, showing the emotion of getting to live the dream one more time.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees
- Taylor Swift Fan Committed to Psychiatric Hospital after Stage Rushing Incident
- Miss Cleo The Iconic TV Psychic Is Dead
- Unplugged TSA Scanner Allows Travelers To Pass Airport Security Without Being Checked
- Parts of Dallas Without Power After Fire at Oncor Facility
- 2-Year-Old Boy’s Hot Car Death Under Investigation by Dallas Police
- Ariana Grande Has A Sophisticated New Look, Check Out Her Bangs!
- Fort Worth’s Most Famous Resident Has Been Found Non-Negligent From Accident In Arlington
- Video: Man Rescues Baby Deer in Texas Lake
- Man Captures Video of Lightning Striking Empire State Building