Hollie Cavanagh Moves On To Top 6 On American Idol
McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh probably didn’t think that she was going to be in the top six on American Idol. She stood on the stage with Colton Dixon waiting for Ryan Seacrest to announce who was safe and who was going home. Her face told the story.
Colton Dixon got the fewest votes from America this week and Hollie Cavanagh was safe to sing another week. It was Colton’s first time in the bottom three, while Hollie has been in the bottom three for a few weeks.
The voting probably came down to the performances from Wednesday Night’s show. Hollie gave strong performances of “Rolling in the Deep” and “Son of a Preacher Man”; while Colton struggled with “Born this Way” and “September”.
Hollie even cried on stage during Colton’s final song, showing the emotion of getting to live the dream one more time.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert