McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh probably didn’t think that she was going to be in the top six on American Idol. She stood on the stage with Colton Dixon waiting for Ryan Seacrest to announce who was safe and who was going home. Her face told the story.
Colton Dixon got the fewest votes from America this week and Hollie Cavanagh was safe to sing another week. It was Colton’s first time in the bottom three, while Hollie has been in the bottom three for a few weeks.
The voting probably came down to the performances from Wednesday Night’s show. Hollie gave strong performances of “Rolling in the Deep” and “Son of a Preacher Man”; while Colton struggled with “Born this Way” and “September”.
Hollie even cried on stage during Colton’s final song, showing the emotion of getting to live the dream one more time.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo
- #RIPTwitter: Twitter Users Are ANGRY
- Will Sarah Michelle Gellar Reprise Her ‘Cruel Intentions’ Role On TV?
- “Big Game” Buffalo Cauliflower with Skinny Ranch
- Salma Hayek Rushed To Hospital In “Topless T-Shirt”
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ 200th Episode Special Guests Announced
- Japanese Taxi Drivers Report Picking Up Ghosts Of 2011 Tsunami Victims
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services