McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh probably didn’t think that she was going to be in the top six on American Idol. She stood on the stage with Colton Dixon waiting for Ryan Seacrest to announce who was safe and who was going home. Her face told the story.
Colton Dixon got the fewest votes from America this week and Hollie Cavanagh was safe to sing another week. It was Colton’s first time in the bottom three, while Hollie has been in the bottom three for a few weeks.
The voting probably came down to the performances from Wednesday Night’s show. Hollie gave strong performances of “Rolling in the Deep” and “Son of a Preacher Man”; while Colton struggled with “Born this Way” and “September”.
Hollie even cried on stage during Colton’s final song, showing the emotion of getting to live the dream one more time.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- So Are Kylie Jenner And Tyga Married?
- Would You Watch A Drew Barrymore Talk Show?
- Cher Apologizes For Insensitive Tweet Regarding Turkey Bombing
- Rita Ora Works Herself Into Exhaustion; Requires Hospital Visit (Photo)
- 26 Things All Pregnant Women Have Done, Whether They Admit It Or Not
- The Invisibility Cloak Is Finally Here. (Photo)
- My2K Winning Weekend Web Contest
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Housekeeper, The Backyard, & The Bridezilla
- Dallas Actress Stephanie March, ‘Law & Order: SUV,’ Writes About Breast Implant Nightmare
- Chipotle Is About To Step Up Their Burrito Game And We Can’t Wait!