McKinney’s Hollie Cavanagh probably didn’t think that she was going to be in the top six on American Idol. She stood on the stage with Colton Dixon waiting for Ryan Seacrest to announce who was safe and who was going home. Her face told the story.
Colton Dixon got the fewest votes from America this week and Hollie Cavanagh was safe to sing another week. It was Colton’s first time in the bottom three, while Hollie has been in the bottom three for a few weeks.
The voting probably came down to the performances from Wednesday Night’s show. Hollie gave strong performances of “Rolling in the Deep” and “Son of a Preacher Man”; while Colton struggled with “Born this Way” and “September”.
Hollie even cried on stage during Colton’s final song, showing the emotion of getting to live the dream one more time.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kobe Bryant’s Extreme Sweating Led to His Retirement
- Could the End of Apple be Near?
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitts Nanny Tells All!
- These Pedicure Stockings Will Make Sure Your Toes Always Look Good!
- Trans People Could Do Six Months In Jail If They Use The ‘Wrong’ Bathroom In Alabama
- Authorities Open Up Princes Secret Vault!
- Usher Shares Naked Selfie On SnapChat!
- Are Millennials Entitled? If You Agree, This Woman Will Be Your New Hero!
- Paul Simon Has a New Song, ‘Cool Papa Bell’: Listen
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Ended 20 Years Ago: Here’s What They Are Doing Now!