Get Swimsuit Fit With Larry North’s Tips
Swimsuit season is fast approaching, and everyone is in a tizzy to slim down for summer. Fitness guru Larry North has some awesome tips for exercising and fitness for summer.
First of all, Larry North says that nobody should feel self-conscious. Love the body you have. You don’t have to exercise yourself to death to work the weight off; it just doesn’t work that way. You have to eat the weight off with good nutrition.
One great and easy exercise you can do is walking at a comfortable to moderate pace for 30 minutes three times a week. Just doing that will cut you risk for heart disease in half! Bonus: You don’t have to do it all in one go. You can walk 10 minutes in the morning, 10 minutes on your lunch break, and 10 minutes in the evening.
Busy moms can still fit in some exercises into their schedule. You can do a couple of lunges beside your cubicle. You can also fit in a couple of push-ups or abdominal exercises. Find out whatever works best for your body as not exercise was created equal.
Make fitness a family affair. If it’s just you walking the dog, bring the kids along too! Get the whole family outside and active!
Find more fitness tips at LarryNorth.com!
- Blake: Miley Cyrus Hospitalized
- Blake: Which Celeb Luvs Being Naked
- Blake: Birthrate Down – Small Dog Purchases Up
- Arcade Fire Announces ‘We Exist’ as Next ‘Reflektor’ Single
- Vanderpump Rules & KVIL
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Arcade Fire Overstay Their Welcome to Crowd’s Delight
- Blake: The Sincerity Of Pharrell Williams
- Lifehack: How To Properly Iron A Dress Shirt
- Lana Del Rey Shares Slinky, Sad New Song ‘West Coast’