Swimsuit season is fast approaching, and everyone is in a tizzy to slim down for summer. Fitness guru Larry North has some awesome tips for exercising and fitness for summer.
First of all, Larry North says that nobody should feel self-conscious. Love the body you have. You don’t have to exercise yourself to death to work the weight off; it just doesn’t work that way. You have to eat the weight off with good nutrition.
One great and easy exercise you can do is walking at a comfortable to moderate pace for 30 minutes three times a week. Just doing that will cut you risk for heart disease in half! Bonus: You don’t have to do it all in one go. You can walk 10 minutes in the morning, 10 minutes on your lunch break, and 10 minutes in the evening.
Busy moms can still fit in some exercises into their schedule. You can do a couple of lunges beside your cubicle. You can also fit in a couple of push-ups or abdominal exercises. Find out whatever works best for your body as not exercise was created equal.
Make fitness a family affair. If it’s just you walking the dog, bring the kids along too! Get the whole family outside and active!
Find more fitness tips at LarryNorth.com!
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Carrie Underwood On Motherhood, Panic Attacks, And Being Awkward
- Taylor Swift Loves Icona Pop And Tegan & Sara, Gets Stressed Out By House Music
- When Moms Throw Away Our Memorabilia
- Man Exacts Brand Revenge By Giving Abercrombie & Fitch Clothing To The Homeless
- Politician Accidentally “Likes” Facebook Prank Pic