Get Swimsuit Fit With Larry North’s Tips
Swimsuit season is fast approaching, and everyone is in a tizzy to slim down for summer. Fitness guru Larry North has some awesome tips for exercising and fitness for summer.
First of all, Larry North says that nobody should feel self-conscious. Love the body you have. You don’t have to exercise yourself to death to work the weight off; it just doesn’t work that way. You have to eat the weight off with good nutrition.
One great and easy exercise you can do is walking at a comfortable to moderate pace for 30 minutes three times a week. Just doing that will cut you risk for heart disease in half! Bonus: You don’t have to do it all in one go. You can walk 10 minutes in the morning, 10 minutes on your lunch break, and 10 minutes in the evening.
Busy moms can still fit in some exercises into their schedule. You can do a couple of lunges beside your cubicle. You can also fit in a couple of push-ups or abdominal exercises. Find out whatever works best for your body as not exercise was created equal.
Make fitness a family affair. If it’s just you walking the dog, bring the kids along too! Get the whole family outside and active!
Find more fitness tips at LarryNorth.com!
- These Might Be Some Of The Most Ridiculous Couples Arguments Ever
- Julia Roberts Plays “Face Balls” With Jimmy Fallon
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- How Would Rachel Reilly Turn The House Upside Down?
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- What’s Hot: We Have A New Zazza Mornings Family Member!
- Foodie Blog: It’s Hatch Chile Time Ya’ll
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her