The Wanted started a renewed British invasion of the pop charts last night with their performance of new single “Chasing The Sun” on The Voice. The track is a second Ibiza-trance influenced song, marked by it’s relaxed Italo house beat and island drums. The track was just release for sale on Amazon and other digital retailers.
The guys invited MTV News to the set while they filmed the video for “Chasing The Sun” in Los Angeles. “You always want to do better than your last song, and we’ve always set a really high standard with ‘Glad You Came’ already,” Jay McGuiness told MTV. “We’re here to stay, and our songs are going to get better and better. I’m just bragging right now so hard.”
Meanwhile. Nathan Skyes was caught by TMZ while hanging out with fans and confirmed for their cameras that there is no beef between The Wanted and competing British boy band One Direction. When asked about intimidating One Diection, Sykes said, “I’m think we intimidate a lot of people, but I’m pretty sure we don’t intimidate other teenage boys.”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger