Shuck, Jive, and Wail At Fish City Grill’s Oyster Fest
If you love oysters, then you’ll want to head over to Fish City Grill on April 29th for their 3rd annual oyster eating contest benefiting the March of Dimes. It’s a part of Oyster Fest 2012, a celebration of that slippery lil mollusk that lovers love to eat.
How many oysters can you eat? If you can down a significant amount, then you’ll want to compete in this oyster eating contest. Money raised from the contest will be donated to the March of Dimes. Grab your friends and form an oyster-eating army for a good cause.
You don’t have to be in the contest to enjoy the festivities. Anyone who loves oysters can come on out to enjoy live music, beer, crawfish, and tons of oysters!
Fish City Grill is located at 10720 Preston Road in Dallas. For more information, head over to Fish City Grill’s Facebook page.
- 9 Things Living Inside Of You That Will Scare You To Death
- Kory’s Recap Of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s “On The Run Tour” @ AT&T Stadium
- VIDEO: New Randy Travis Music Video Is Absolutely Amazing!
- 15 Things No One Ever Tells You Abou Marriage!
- Women Tries To Save Ducklings, But Gets Ticket Instead.
- Women Only Parking Spots, Awesome or Offensive?
- Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Dallas Set List!
- WATCH: Train Premieres “Angel In Blue Jeans” Video!
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize