Shuck, Jive, and Wail At Fish City Grill’s Oyster Fest
If you love oysters, then you’ll want to head over to Fish City Grill on April 29th for their 3rd annual oyster eating contest benefiting the March of Dimes. It’s a part of Oyster Fest 2012, a celebration of that slippery lil mollusk that lovers love to eat.
How many oysters can you eat? If you can down a significant amount, then you’ll want to compete in this oyster eating contest. Money raised from the contest will be donated to the March of Dimes. Grab your friends and form an oyster-eating army for a good cause.
You don’t have to be in the contest to enjoy the festivities. Anyone who loves oysters can come on out to enjoy live music, beer, crawfish, and tons of oysters!
Fish City Grill is located at 10720 Preston Road in Dallas. For more information, head over to Fish City Grill’s Facebook page.
- Prosper Eagles Football Team In-Studio Chat ‘Shake It Off’ Viral Video
- VIDEO: The first QANTAS Double Decker Lands In DFW!
- Adam Levine And Wife Get Naked In New “Animals” Music Video
- Magic Mike XXL Plot And Full Cast Revealed
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- BREAKING: Amanda Bynes Arrested
- VIDEO: Reporter’s Epic Fail In Interview With Kristen Wiig & Bill Hader
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace