Shuck, Jive, and Wail At Fish City Grill’s Oyster Fest
If you love oysters, then you’ll want to head over to Fish City Grill on April 29th for their 3rd annual oyster eating contest benefiting the March of Dimes. It’s a part of Oyster Fest 2012, a celebration of that slippery lil mollusk that lovers love to eat.
How many oysters can you eat? If you can down a significant amount, then you’ll want to compete in this oyster eating contest. Money raised from the contest will be donated to the March of Dimes. Grab your friends and form an oyster-eating army for a good cause.
You don’t have to be in the contest to enjoy the festivities. Anyone who loves oysters can come on out to enjoy live music, beer, crawfish, and tons of oysters!
Fish City Grill is located at 10720 Preston Road in Dallas. For more information, head over to Fish City Grill’s Facebook page.
- See Precious Pic Of Taylor Swift Meeting New Godson
- VIDEO: German Shepherd Loses It As She Welcomes Home Military Dad
- John Stamos Jokes About His DUI Arrest During A Taping Of Fuller House
- The DEA Wants Nick Gordon To Face Which Charges In The Death Of Bobbi Kristina?
- Prince Charles Gave Prince George The Coolest Birthday Present
- VIDEO: This May Be The Most Awkward Television Interview Ever
- Kim Kardashian Shares Picture Of Her Growing Baby Bump
- An American Hunter Killed A Beloved Lion And Is Getting Major Backlash
- Red Wine And Grape Popsicles By Patricia Bozman
- You Have To See What The Lawrence Brothers From Brotherly Love Look Like Now