Shuck, Jive, and Wail At Fish City Grill’s Oyster Fest
If you love oysters, then you’ll want to head over to Fish City Grill on April 29th for their 3rd annual oyster eating contest benefiting the March of Dimes. It’s a part of Oyster Fest 2012, a celebration of that slippery lil mollusk that lovers love to eat.
How many oysters can you eat? If you can down a significant amount, then you’ll want to compete in this oyster eating contest. Money raised from the contest will be donated to the March of Dimes. Grab your friends and form an oyster-eating army for a good cause.
You don’t have to be in the contest to enjoy the festivities. Anyone who loves oysters can come on out to enjoy live music, beer, crawfish, and tons of oysters!
Fish City Grill is located at 10720 Preston Road in Dallas. For more information, head over to Fish City Grill’s Facebook page.
- VIDEO: YouTuber Performs “Uptown Funk” In Cartoon Voices
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Baby Name In Adorable Instagram Post
- Man Finds Something Horrifying In His Cheeseburger After He Bit It
- Woman Wants A Divorce Because Her Husbands Penis Is Too Big
- Runway Model Has Double Nip Slip On Paris Runway
- WATCH: Latest ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Trailer
- Spider Man Balloon Has Massive Erection! How Did This Pass Quality Control?
- Adam Levine Is The Sweetest Man Alive! Look What He Did For This Fan!
- VIDEO: Andy Grammer Scares Rachel Platten
- Karrueche Tran Dumps Chris Brown on Twitter