Anna Paquin Is Pregnant
E! News has confirmed that Anna Paquin and her co-star and husband Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child.
This will be the first child for Paquin, but Moyer has two children from previous relationships, a son and a daughter.
No word yet on if the True Blood stars plan on naming the kid in the spirit of their hit show or even what the gender is. Anna is reportedly just over the 12 week mark in her pregnancy.
The couple who started dating after they became on scree lovers on the hit HBO Show True Love have been married for just under two years now.
No word from HBO on if this development might show itself on screen in upcoming seasons.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Paul McCartney Turned Down a Role on ‘Friends’
- Woman Finds Cutest Thing In Her Closet And Videos It!
- Why Are People Petitioning To Take Away Iggy Azalea’s Rap Award?
- Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris Spotted Holding Hands After Romantic NYC Date
- Kardashian Car Wreck Caught On Tape!
- REPORT: Jim Bob And Michelle Duggar Aren’t Worried About The Future Of 19 Kids And Counting
- Are Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Using A Surrogate For Baby #2?
- PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian West Channels Marilyn Monroe
- 33 Times Celebrities Had The Best Comebacks When Asked About Being A Woman
- Kim Richards Relapses At Daughter’s Wedding Causing A Scene