E! News has confirmed that Anna Paquin and her co-star and husband Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child.
This will be the first child for Paquin, but Moyer has two children from previous relationships, a son and a daughter.
No word yet on if the True Blood stars plan on naming the kid in the spirit of their hit show or even what the gender is. Anna is reportedly just over the 12 week mark in her pregnancy.
The couple who started dating after they became on scree lovers on the hit HBO Show True Love have been married for just under two years now.
No word from HBO on if this development might show itself on screen in upcoming seasons.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- KVIL’s Christmas Tree Challenge
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Video: WestJet Christmas Miracle
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift