Anna Paquin Is Pregnant
E! News has confirmed that Anna Paquin and her co-star and husband Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child.
This will be the first child for Paquin, but Moyer has two children from previous relationships, a son and a daughter.
No word yet on if the True Blood stars plan on naming the kid in the spirit of their hit show or even what the gender is. Anna is reportedly just over the 12 week mark in her pregnancy.
The couple who started dating after they became on scree lovers on the hit HBO Show True Love have been married for just under two years now.
No word from HBO on if this development might show itself on screen in upcoming seasons.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Foodie Blog: Chocolate Banana Heaven Breakfast Smoothie
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- High School Football Player Gives Best Speech Ever
- Alaska Reporter Quits In Amazing Fashion
- Kate Hudson Sees Dead People
- What’s Hot: Science Day At The Dallas Zoo
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Tommy Chong Talks DWTS & Willie Nelson (Really)
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise