E! News has confirmed that Anna Paquin and her co-star and husband Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child.
This will be the first child for Paquin, but Moyer has two children from previous relationships, a son and a daughter.
No word yet on if the True Blood stars plan on naming the kid in the spirit of their hit show or even what the gender is. Anna is reportedly just over the 12 week mark in her pregnancy.
The couple who started dating after they became on scree lovers on the hit HBO Show True Love have been married for just under two years now.
No word from HBO on if this development might show itself on screen in upcoming seasons.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Regis Philbin Could Be The Full Time Replacement On ‘Live’
- You Can Now Get Over The Counter Birth Control
- This Girl Took A Card Board Cut Out Of Bernie Sanders To Prom And It’s Awesome!
- This Will Be The Haircut Of 2016!
- President Obama To Name First National Monument For Gay Rights
- Adam Levine Instagram’s Cute Pic With Wife Behati Prinsloo Joking He’s Pregnant Too
- Beyoncé’s Met Gala Dress Grossed People Out
- P!nk Tells Ellen That She And Husband Carey Hart Are Due For A Break
- North Dakota Farmer Plows Prince’s Symbol Into Cornfield (PHOTOS)