E! News has confirmed that Anna Paquin and her co-star and husband Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child.
This will be the first child for Paquin, but Moyer has two children from previous relationships, a son and a daughter.
No word yet on if the True Blood stars plan on naming the kid in the spirit of their hit show or even what the gender is. Anna is reportedly just over the 12 week mark in her pregnancy.
The couple who started dating after they became on scree lovers on the hit HBO Show True Love have been married for just under two years now.
No word from HBO on if this development might show itself on screen in upcoming seasons.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Michael Jackson Secretly Recorded Tapes Bashing Prince And His Own Family
- Kayne West Claims Nude Celebrities In His “Famous” Video Are Real
- Check Out This Enormous Full-Size Version Of Noah’s Ark
- Kristian “Hodor” Nairn From ‘Game Of Thrones’ Set To DJ A Concert In Dallas
- You Won’t Believe What Taylor Swift Said About Tom Hiddleston
- There Is An Adult Summer Camp In Dallas And It Looks Amazing!
- Man Visits Texas Beach And Comes Back With Deadly Bacteria
- Husband’s Hidden Cameras Catch House Keeper Sleeping With His Wife!
- Parents Punish Teen Making Him Sleep In Tent In The Backyard!
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!