Zooey Deschanel Gets Quirky With Siri
Apple really doesn’t need to market their products much these days. They have a great track record to go along with their innovative ideas. But if you are trying to tap into that important young hip demographic that is so coveted, no one is better to do that then Zooey Deschanel.
If you ever thought Deschanel’s quirky cute off the wall attitude on life was a little too off the wall, she sure plays the part perfectly. Her hit show ‘New Girl’ is one of the season’s biggest success’ and she is endorsing everything from cotton to the iPhone. Here is her latest commercial for the iPhone4s.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Blake: Facebook’s Nearby Friends
- Blake: Phone Manufacturers To Unite Against Info Theft
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton Is…
- Blake: Mavericks vs. Spurs Tentative Play Off Schedule
- Blake: The Inspiration Of Lorde’s Royals
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower
- Miley Cyrus Is Upset About Missing More Shows
- Kory: Here’s My 2005 #TBT Photo (w/ Bad White Tux)
- Kory: Mrs. Doubtfire 2 Is Happening!