Apple really doesn’t need to market their products much these days. They have a great track record to go along with their innovative ideas. But if you are trying to tap into that important young hip demographic that is so coveted, no one is better to do that then Zooey Deschanel.
If you ever thought Deschanel’s quirky cute off the wall attitude on life was a little too off the wall, she sure plays the part perfectly. Her hit show ‘New Girl’ is one of the season’s biggest success’ and she is endorsing everything from cotton to the iPhone. Here is her latest commercial for the iPhone4s.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Celebrate A Candlelit Christmas At Dallas’ Heritage Village This Weekend
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Rodriguez Family