Zooey Deschanel Gets Quirky With Siri
Apple really doesn’t need to market their products much these days. They have a great track record to go along with their innovative ideas. But if you are trying to tap into that important young hip demographic that is so coveted, no one is better to do that then Zooey Deschanel.
If you ever thought Deschanel’s quirky cute off the wall attitude on life was a little too off the wall, she sure plays the part perfectly. Her hit show ‘New Girl’ is one of the season’s biggest success’ and she is endorsing everything from cotton to the iPhone. Here is her latest commercial for the iPhone4s.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Sam Smith Free Ticket Friday
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- BREAKING NEWS: A Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- #LiveLocal #Tailgating #FoodieFun
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch