Zooey Deschanel Gets Quirky With Siri
Apple really doesn’t need to market their products much these days. They have a great track record to go along with their innovative ideas. But if you are trying to tap into that important young hip demographic that is so coveted, no one is better to do that then Zooey Deschanel.
If you ever thought Deschanel’s quirky cute off the wall attitude on life was a little too off the wall, she sure plays the part perfectly. Her hit show ‘New Girl’ is one of the season’s biggest success’ and she is endorsing everything from cotton to the iPhone. Here is her latest commercial for the iPhone4s.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale
- VIDEO: Parents Prank Son Into Thinking He Has Ebola