Apple really doesn’t need to market their products much these days. They have a great track record to go along with their innovative ideas. But if you are trying to tap into that important young hip demographic that is so coveted, no one is better to do that then Zooey Deschanel.
If you ever thought Deschanel’s quirky cute off the wall attitude on life was a little too off the wall, she sure plays the part perfectly. Her hit show ‘New Girl’ is one of the season’s biggest success’ and she is endorsing everything from cotton to the iPhone. Here is her latest commercial for the iPhone4s.
More Stories You’ll K-LUV
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- KVIL’s Christmas Tree Challenge
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Video: WestJet Christmas Miracle
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift