World’s Oldest Supermodel Shares Her Beauty Tips
At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- Did SNL Cross The Line With Dakota Johnson ISIS Skit? Funny or Shocking?
- Bobbi Kristina ‘absolutely no signs of life lately’
- Khloe Kardashian in Talks to Join Fashion Police!
- Ingrid Michaelson Parts Ways With Husband
- One Night Out With Katy Tiz
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta
- Kid Rock SLAMS Beyonce in Rolling Stone!
- Apparently You Will Be Able To Charge Your Phone Soon By Pleasuring Yourself
- Man Wakes Up At Bus Stop To Find Out His Testicles Had Been Stolen
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers