World’s Oldest Supermodel Shares Her Beauty Tips
At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- Joan Rivers’ Doc Reportedly Took Selfie Moments Before Cardiac Arrest
- What’s Hot: The 52nd Annual National Championship American Indian Pow Wow
- Does Derrick’s Dad Think Victoria Might Actually Win Big Brother?
- This Hilarious Kid Sits In On Mom’s Sonogram & PANICKED
- Meredith Vieira Reveals Past Abusive Relationship
- Covergirl Ad Photoshopped To Reflect NFL Controversy
- 10 Things Single Parents Won’t Say Because They Are Afraid They Will Be Judged!
- The Funniest Amazon Review You Will Ever Read!
- VIDEO: Beyonce FORGETS To Lip Sync. Oops!
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music