At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- SI Swimsuit Issue Features A 56-Year-Old Bikini Model!
- Are You A Fan Of The Grey Hair Trend On Young People? See The Pics And Vote!
- Here’s Who Will Be Performing At The Grammy’s On Monday
- These Are 8 Ways to Spend Valentines Day If You’re Single
- These Are The Differences Between Dallas And Houston According To The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Kate Hudson And Nick Jonas Have A Romantic Four Hour Dinner Date
- Woman Halts Business Meeting… In The Strangest Way Possible!
- Lamar Odom Makes First Public Appearance. See The Pics!
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde! See The Pics!
- Carly Rae Jepsen Performance Showroom Giveaway