World’s Oldest Supermodel Shares Her Beauty Tips
At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies