World’s Oldest Supermodel Shares Her Beauty Tips
At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- Suspects In Mesquite Lead Police On Chase While Riding Horses!
- You Have To See Beyoncé And Jay-Z New $45 Million Palace In Los Angeles!
- A Man Will Never Win These Arguments With His Girlfriend! EVER!
- The 20 Most Annoying Facebook Status Updates That Need To Stop Today!
- Remember The Little Kid From The Movie “Big” You Have To See What He Looks Like Now
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Nude For Art Exhibit
- Jennifer Aniston Will Finally Have A Baby?
- Have You Seen the Disney Princess Hot Dogs?
- Mariah Carey Directs ‘A Christmas Melody’ Movie in Time for the Holidays
- Watch Adam Lambert’s Trailer for ‘Another Lonely Night’ Video