At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger