World’s Oldest Supermodel Shares Her Beauty Tips
At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- KVIL Black Friday Take Over
- The 10 Largest Holiday Events In DFW
- 47th Annual Turkey Trot
- The New Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Trailer!
- Is 9 Years Old Too Young To Be A Supermodel?
- MTV’s ‘Real World’ Star Ryan Knight Dead at 29
- The Best Black Friday Deals In DFW!
- Vine Of The Day: Black Friday- 11.28.14
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped In February?
- Kanye West Commissions Nude Couple’s Portrait With Kim Kardashian, ‘Lying Naked In A Loving Embrace’