At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- VIDEO: Elderly Man Buried Inside His 1973 Pontiac As His Last Wish
- VIDEO: Man Rides His Horse On Bridge And Causes A Major Traffic Jam
- The Best Rooftop Patios And Parties To Watch 4th Of July Fireworks In Dallas-Fort Worth
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- Newly Remodeled Crescent Complex In Uptown Is Getting Its Very Own Shake Shack
- Actor Billy Zane Says He Wishes Rose Had Gotten Back Together With His Character in ‘Titanic’
- Dad’s ‘Take Your Daughter’s Doll’ To Work Day Pics Go Viral
- VIDEO: Houston Pilot Jumped Out Of Helicopter To Take Down A Suspect
- Dennis Quaid’s Wife Files for Divorce
- Justin Bieber Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’