At 83, most people are enjoying their retirement, but not Daphne Selfe. Selefe is a supermodel, likely the world’s oldest, and still poses for photo shoots, and walks the catwalk.
What are her secrets?
Selfe is downright striking, with a long mane of silver hair, high cheekbones and flickering bluish-grey eyes. There are reasons for long-lasting beauty, says Selfe. Among them: Long hair, lots of walks, Botox, a smidge of Boots face cream, and “good genes.”
You can read more about Selfe, and her Madoona look-alike photo shoot HERE.
- Cameron Candice Bure’s Daughter Might Crush It On ‘The Voice’ This Season!
- Don’t Miss The Meteor Shower Happening Tonight!
- Justin Bieber Gave Zac Efron Career Advice! Really?
- Orlando Bloom Adorably Filmed Katy Perry During Her DNC Performance!
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?
- Mary J. Blige Talks about her Divorce
- McKinney Plans for Restaurant Row
- Facebook May Owe $5 Billion In Taxes And Uncle Sam Is Mad, See Why!
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show