The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Bieber’s Dog Is Cooler Than All Of Us Combined (Video)
- Fan Who Rushed Taylor Swift On Stage Sentenced To Stay In Mental Hospital
- Jason Derulo Comes To Dallas In August. Want Some Free Tickets?
- Adele Kisses A Fan On Stage, Both Freak Out (Video)
- Lightning Strikes Empire State Building (Video)
- Hawaiian Falls Water Park To Open Its Doors To Heroes For Free
- Justin Timberlake Does “The Carlton” And Gets Slapped By A Fan At Golf Tournament (Video)
- Demi Lovato Delivers Impassioned Speech About Living With Mental Illness At DNC (Video)
- Paul Simon Performs ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water’ at the DNC
- Here Is Everything Being Added To Netflix For August