Rihanna Readies “Where Have You Been” Music Video, Lands SNL Gig
The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo
- House of Cards: Let Frank Be Murderous, Dark, Insane Frank
- Vince Vaughn Didn’t Know He Was in Those Funny Stock Photos
- Eddie Redmayne Will Play Transgender Woman In New Movie And There’s Controversy
- Love This Headline – “Kim Kardashian Hits the Bottle … Of Hair Dye, HARD”
- Scientist Says Homer Simpson Predicted Mass Of The “God Particle”
- The 8 Risk Factors Which May Cause Your Spouse to Cheat
- Local Dallas 6th Grader Records Teacher’s Profanity-laced Lecture