The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York
- Kellie Pickler Wins ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- How Heartbreak Helped Michael Buble Make The Best Album Of His Career
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Butt-Dial Calls 911 And Busts Car Burglars
- Siri Backtalks Julie And Flirts With Tony
- Zach Galifianakis Takes Homeless Woman He Rescued As Date To “Hangover 3″ Premiere
- Man Makes Beer Stop During Police Chase
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel