The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tom Hiddleston’s Former Love Couldn’t Be More Different Than T-Swift (Photos)
- London Bobby Proposes To Partner At Pride Parade (Video)
- 7 Stabbed At Neo-Nazi Event In Sacramento (Photos and Video)
- So I Guess Acne Is A Popular Fashion Accessory, Now
- KVIL Kiiara Performance Showroom Giveaway
- Win Tickets To An Intimate Evening With Kristen Chenoweth
- Enter For Your Chance To Win A All-Inclusive Trip To Mexico From Exotico Tequila
- SweePee Rambo Is Officially The World’s Ugliest Dog
- Brittany Murphy Death House Back On The Market With A $1 Mil Discount
- Can Anyone Figure Out What “Charlie The Talking Dog” Is Saying?