Rihanna Readies “Where Have You Been” Music Video, Lands SNL Gig
The artwork to Rihanna‘s upcoming music video just became available. Posted on her website with the description, “The countdown to ‘Where Have You Been’ is on . . . ” the caption lets fans know that “Rihanna has started the road to the release of her ‘Where Have You Been’ video.”
What’s sure to be a summer hit, the four-minute track includes electronic beats and Rihanna’s seductive vocals. While the song hits radio May 8, a release date for the music video hasn’t been announced.
The first photo from the music video shows a long-haired Rihanna in a sequin two-piece in the middle of a forest. Surrounded by trees and brush, the colorless image brings to mind the black and white footage from her “Take Care” video with Drake.
Following the opening weekend success of sci-fi Battleship overseas, (the film grossed $58 million from 26 foreign countries), Rihanna will add a performance to Saturday Night Live to her to-do list next month. Rihanna has been tapped as a musical guest on May 5 while Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning will host. Though it’s certain RiRi will be performing, here’s hoping she’ll continue her acting streak in a few skits.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Deep Ellum Arts Festival 2015
- Get Ariana Grande Tickets Before They Go On Sale
- Dallas Opera Presents Iolanta
- Tired of Tacos? Do A Quesa-dilluh With These Tips From the Pros!
- Taylor Swift Has a Foolproof Way of Getting Through April Fools’ Day
- Nick Jonas Gets a Little Seedy in Miami For His New ‘Chains’ Video: Watch
- Which Actor Admitted To Stalking A Woman?!
- Man Calls Police After Refusing To Pay Bar Bill
- WATCH: Not Checking The Potty Before You Go In Australia Can Have Serious Consequences
- You’ll Never Guess What Throwback Group Secretly Sang Back Up On FourFiveSeconds