Lite’s Review Room – Jason Mraz
How many times have you heard the song, “I’m Yours,” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jason Mraz[/lastfm]? It’s like one of those sitcoms in syndication – it’s always on. And for good reason. No one ever seems to tire of it. The huge hit, from his album “We Sing We Dance We Steal Things,” is just SO catchy that you have to sing along.
So this is fair warning that Jason’s new album, “Love is A Four Letter Word,” drops today (April 17th), and it’s filled with more catchy, unforgettable songs; including the first single, “I Won’t Give Up.” When he’s not writing songs, Jason loves to help children’s charities; specifically “Free the Children.” It’s an organization that does anything that can help a child with education, exercise, enforcing child labor laws, clean drinking water, and much more.
Jason is touring North America this Summer with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Perri[/lastfm] – stopping at GEXA Energy Pavilion on August 11th. Tickets are on sale now.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Rihanna Posts ‘James Joint’ Interlude from New Album: Listen
- VIDEO: Mesquite Police Save Man From Burning Car
- One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson Starting Own Record Label
- Paul Walker’s Car From ‘The Fast & The Furious’ Heading To Auction
- Charli XCX, Bleachers Announce Co-Headlining Tour
- Craft Mac And Cheese Is Changing It’s Iconic Recipe
- Men Tried Padded Underwear And The Results Are Hilarious
- This Guy Tried To Kill A Wolf Spider, What Happened Next Will Give You Nightmares
- Chick-Fil-A Is Hooking You Up With Free Breakfast!
- Kim Richards Speaks Publicly About Her Arrest