Lite’s Review Room – Jason Mraz
How many times have you heard the song, “I’m Yours,” by [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jason Mraz[/lastfm]? It’s like one of those sitcoms in syndication – it’s always on. And for good reason. No one ever seems to tire of it. The huge hit, from his album “We Sing We Dance We Steal Things,” is just SO catchy that you have to sing along.
So this is fair warning that Jason’s new album, “Love is A Four Letter Word,” drops today (April 17th), and it’s filled with more catchy, unforgettable songs; including the first single, “I Won’t Give Up.” When he’s not writing songs, Jason loves to help children’s charities; specifically “Free the Children.” It’s an organization that does anything that can help a child with education, exercise, enforcing child labor laws, clean drinking water, and much more.
Jason is touring North America this Summer with [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Christina Perri[/lastfm] – stopping at GEXA Energy Pavilion on August 11th. Tickets are on sale now.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize
- Video: This Grandpa Getting Down On The Dancefloor Is EVERYTHING!
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Leigh Ann: Video Dog Apologizes For Stealing Baby Toy
- Leigh Ann: Drew Barrymore Questions Cause Cameron Diaz To Cut Short Interview
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- Miley Cyrus Topless Selfie
- Leigh Ann: Kanye Clears Up Wedding Rumors
- Leigh Ann: Have You Had A Coregasm?