Lite’s Review Room – Jason Mraz
How many times have you heard the song, “I’m Yours,” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jason Mraz[/lastfm]? It’s like one of those sitcoms in syndication – it’s always on. And for good reason. No one ever seems to tire of it. The huge hit, from his album “We Sing We Dance We Steal Things,” is just SO catchy that you have to sing along.
So this is fair warning that Jason’s new album, “Love is A Four Letter Word,” drops today (April 17th), and it’s filled with more catchy, unforgettable songs; including the first single, “I Won’t Give Up.” When he’s not writing songs, Jason loves to help children’s charities; specifically “Free the Children.” It’s an organization that does anything that can help a child with education, exercise, enforcing child labor laws, clean drinking water, and much more.
Jason is touring North America this Summer with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Perri[/lastfm] – stopping at GEXA Energy Pavilion on August 11th. Tickets are on sale now.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- FUNNY VIDEO: David Beckham Schools His Son Brooklyn
- WATCH: Lady Gaga Gets A Ticket!
- WATCH: Ben Affleck In New Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Official Teaser
- WATCH: Matt McConaughey’s Hilarious Reaction To New Star Wars Trailer
- Office Manager Accused Of Operating On Patients While Dentist Was Out Of The Office!
- Truck Spills 14 Million Bees Onto Major Highway!
- Avengers Ticket Tuesday
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Science Rules – Nothing To Wine About