Lite’s Review Room – Jason Mraz
How many times have you heard the song, “I’m Yours,” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jason Mraz[/lastfm]? It’s like one of those sitcoms in syndication – it’s always on. And for good reason. No one ever seems to tire of it. The huge hit, from his album “We Sing We Dance We Steal Things,” is just SO catchy that you have to sing along.
So this is fair warning that Jason’s new album, “Love is A Four Letter Word,” drops today (April 17th), and it’s filled with more catchy, unforgettable songs; including the first single, “I Won’t Give Up.” When he’s not writing songs, Jason loves to help children’s charities; specifically “Free the Children.” It’s an organization that does anything that can help a child with education, exercise, enforcing child labor laws, clean drinking water, and much more.
Jason is touring North America this Summer with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Perri[/lastfm] – stopping at GEXA Energy Pavilion on August 11th. Tickets are on sale now.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- BREAKING: Tragic News About Cecil The Lion’s Brother Jericho
- Have You Seen These Rare Deleted Scenes From “The Shawshank Redemption”?
- It’s Tense At Today’s Funeral For Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Have You Seen This Epic Pomeranian Sneeze?
- Ashlee Simpson Welcomes Baby Girl!
- Mom Photographs Her Daughter And Dog Wearing The Same Thing Sparking Cuteness Debate
- LISTEN: Idiot Calls 911 Cause Girlfriend’s Cat Ate His Bacon
- British Swear Words We Need To Start Using Immediately
- Facts That Might Freak Out Your Friends
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?