Lite’s Review Room – Jason Mraz
How many times have you heard the song, “I’m Yours,” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jason Mraz[/lastfm]? It’s like one of those sitcoms in syndication – it’s always on. And for good reason. No one ever seems to tire of it. The huge hit, from his album “We Sing We Dance We Steal Things,” is just SO catchy that you have to sing along.
So this is fair warning that Jason’s new album, “Love is A Four Letter Word,” drops today (April 17th), and it’s filled with more catchy, unforgettable songs; including the first single, “I Won’t Give Up.” When he’s not writing songs, Jason loves to help children’s charities; specifically “Free the Children.” It’s an organization that does anything that can help a child with education, exercise, enforcing child labor laws, clean drinking water, and much more.
Jason is touring North America this Summer with [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Perri[/lastfm] – stopping at GEXA Energy Pavilion on August 11th. Tickets are on sale now.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ISIS Releases “Kill List” For Cities, And One Of Ours Made The List
- Amazon Delivering To Select Dallas Cities In Less Than An Hour
- Britney Spears Was Forced To Enter Rehab
- BREAKING: Explosion In New York City Building Causes It To Collapse!
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Deserving Couple And Plays Wedding Singer For Them
- The Best Patios In Dallas To Have A Drink
- Man Caught Making Love To A Stuffed Animal In Wal-Mart
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N’ Roses’ Breakup
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Bridge Collapses In Central Texas On I-35