Heidi Klum Goes Naked In Allure; Has No Regrets With Seal
Supermodel Heidi Klum is leaving everything on the floor in her featured article in the upcoming Allure magazine. Not only does the 38-year-old model pose with nothing but a few strategically placed hands, she opens up about the end of her marriage with Seal.
“You know, I wouldn’t change anything,” she tells Allure. “If I had to go back in time and say, ‘I should have changed this or that…’ No, I don’t resent anything that ever happened.”
But then why is the marriage ending if nothing would be changed?
[photogallerylink id=69952 align=left]”Things just turn out the way they turn out,” she said. “I’m still in the eye of the storm now, and it’s all a little bit crazy. But sometimes you have to be apart in order to figure it out.”
Klum also talks about cosmetic surgery. According to E-online, she swears she has never had anything done cosmetically, including Botox. “Ask me again when I’m 65, but…I’m proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven’t done anything,” she says. “Everyone has a view of what’s pretty and what’s not pretty, and [surgery] just doesn’t look pretty to me.”
The entire conversation with Klum about her career, Seal and being a mom can be seen in the May issue Allure, on stands April 24th.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Are Kristen Bell’s Daughters The Only Kids Who Haven’t Seen ‘Frozen?’
- Adele’s New Album Has A Leak (Named Kelly Clarkson)
- Traffic Reporter Caught Ordering Fast Food On Air
- Kim Kardashian Has Wardrobe Malfunction At Paris Fashion Week
- Facebook Status Updates That Need To Stop Today!
- Haulin Oats Earns Hall & Oates Lawsuit, But Garfunkel & Oates Get a Pass?
- Peeps-Flavored Milk Is Now A Real Thing!
- Funniest Lies Parents Told Their Kids
- Couple Busted Making Love All Over “50 Shades” Exhibit In Las Vegas
- Prince Announces Hit & Run Tour with Pop-Up Shows Across U.S.