Heidi Klum Goes Naked In Allure; Has No Regrets With Seal
Supermodel Heidi Klum is leaving everything on the floor in her featured article in the upcoming Allure magazine. Not only does the 38-year-old model pose with nothing but a few strategically placed hands, she opens up about the end of her marriage with Seal.
“You know, I wouldn’t change anything,” she tells Allure. “If I had to go back in time and say, ‘I should have changed this or that…’ No, I don’t resent anything that ever happened.”
But then why is the marriage ending if nothing would be changed?
[photogallerylink id=69952 align=left]”Things just turn out the way they turn out,” she said. “I’m still in the eye of the storm now, and it’s all a little bit crazy. But sometimes you have to be apart in order to figure it out.”
Klum also talks about cosmetic surgery. According to E-online, she swears she has never had anything done cosmetically, including Botox. “Ask me again when I’m 65, but…I’m proud to be able to say, in this day and age, I haven’t done anything,” she says. “Everyone has a view of what’s pretty and what’s not pretty, and [surgery] just doesn’t look pretty to me.”
The entire conversation with Klum about her career, Seal and being a mom can be seen in the May issue Allure, on stands April 24th.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The Justin Bieber Roasters Names Are Revealed, Who Cares?
- Aussie Movie Stars Play Musical Beers with Jimmy Fallon
- Harrison Ford VIDEO Of Takeoff 40 Seconds Before Crash
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a ‘Pitchy Stripper’
- Justin Bieber’s Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn’t One of Them
- Rihanna’s New Song ‘American Oxygen’ Revealed in March Madness Commercial: Watch
- Carly Rae Jepsen on How You Get Tom Hanks To Star In Your Music Video
- Which Grammy Winner Launched A Clothing Brand?
- Harrison Ford Receives Well Wishes From Other Celebs
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Look Like This Anymore