The average tax refund in 2011 was $3000 according to the IRS. If you’re getting your return and can’t think of what to do with the money, we’re here to help, we’ve got 10 great ways for you to spend your cash.
1. Pay Off Your Bills
2. Dinner at The Mansion
3. Box Seats to the Rangers game
4. Shopping Spree at North Park
5. Invest in that Commercial Grade Deep Fryer to really perfect your State Fair Food Entry
6. Double it at WinStar
7. Down payment on a new car
8. Bank it for tickets in the next Super Lottery Jackpot
9. Kitchen Remodel
10. Take a vacation to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Marvel Fans Are Totally Ready To Give Captain America A Boyfriend
- Twitter Is Now Giving You More Characters To Tweet With!!! Get The Details….
- Survey: A Third of Americans Regret at Least One Major Life Decision
- Don’t Mess With Kelly Osbourne! She Tweeted Phone Number of Ozzy’s Alleged Mistress
- P!nk Turns Pink During Johnny Depp Surprise
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch
- Golfer Rory McIlroy Donates Entire $750,000 Paycheck to Charity
- Paul McCartney Calls Kanye West a Monster
- HILARIOUS! Chewbacca Mom Takes James Corden to Work In Carpool Karaoke
- Bachelorette Contestant Jordan Rodgers Accused of Cheating By His Ex-Girlfriend: ‘#TuneInNextWeekForMoreBS’