10 Things To Do With Your Tax Refund
The average tax refund in 2011 was $3000 according to the IRS. If you’re getting your return and can’t think of what to do with the money, we’re here to help, we’ve got 10 great ways for you to spend your cash.
1. Pay Off Your Bills
2. Dinner at The Mansion
3. Box Seats to the Rangers game
4. Shopping Spree at North Park
5. Invest in that Commercial Grade Deep Fryer to really perfect your State Fair Food Entry
6. Double it at WinStar
7. Down payment on a new car
8. Bank it for tickets in the next Super Lottery Jackpot
9. Kitchen Remodel
10. Take a vacation to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bruce Jenner Will Document His Change In A New Series
- VIDEO: President Obama Sings “Uptown Funk”
- Why Is Bethenny Frankel Returning To RHONY?
- VIDEO: Houston UPS Driver Throws Packages, Pees On House!
- Ask Kory: CrossFit Fail
- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including ‘This Sick Beat’
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Girl Makes Her Own Mascara Out Of Oreo’s
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals Disorder
- People Actually Called 911 When Facebook Went Down