The average tax refund in 2011 was $3000 according to the IRS. If you’re getting your return and can’t think of what to do with the money, we’re here to help, we’ve got 10 great ways for you to spend your cash.
1. Pay Off Your Bills
2. Dinner at The Mansion
3. Box Seats to the Rangers game
4. Shopping Spree at North Park
5. Invest in that Commercial Grade Deep Fryer to really perfect your State Fair Food Entry
6. Double it at WinStar
7. Down payment on a new car
8. Bank it for tickets in the next Super Lottery Jackpot
9. Kitchen Remodel
10. Take a vacation to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving