10 Things To Do With Your Tax Refund
The average tax refund in 2011 was $3000 according to the IRS. If you’re getting your return and can’t think of what to do with the money, we’re here to help, we’ve got 10 great ways for you to spend your cash.
1. Pay Off Your Bills
2. Dinner at The Mansion
3. Box Seats to the Rangers game
4. Shopping Spree at North Park
5. Invest in that Commercial Grade Deep Fryer to really perfect your State Fair Food Entry
6. Double it at WinStar
7. Down payment on a new car
8. Bank it for tickets in the next Super Lottery Jackpot
9. Kitchen Remodel
10. Take a vacation to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Bieber Explains Why He Broke Down In Tears At The VMA’s
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Her Kids In A Rare Public Appearance. See The Pic!
- Which Duggar Family Member Has Turned Their Back On Josh Duggar?
- What Hit CBS Drama Has Just Been Cancelled?
- Frontier Airlines Is Offering Flights For $1 Today!
- Remember Doing The ‘Macarena’? You Will Never Believe The Meaning Of The Song!
- Chinese Man Has 11-Pound Turd Surgically Removed! This Is Crazy!
- Daycare Workers Accused Of Creating “Fight Club” With The Children And Posting Them On Social Media
- Lake Highlands Children’s Soccer Goals Dismantled and Thrown Into Creek By City Employee
- This Parrot Just Cussed Out A Dog And It Was Hilarious!!