The average tax refund in 2011 was $3000 according to the IRS. If you’re getting your return and can’t think of what to do with the money, we’re here to help, we’ve got 10 great ways for you to spend your cash.
1. Pay Off Your Bills
2. Dinner at The Mansion
3. Box Seats to the Rangers game
4. Shopping Spree at North Park
5. Invest in that Commercial Grade Deep Fryer to really perfect your State Fair Food Entry
6. Double it at WinStar
7. Down payment on a new car
8. Bank it for tickets in the next Super Lottery Jackpot
9. Kitchen Remodel
10. Take a vacation to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Insurance Company Asked This Mom For Pictures Of The Accident And She Sent Selfies!
- Dog Missing for 10 Years To Be Reunited With Owner
- WHAT?! McDonald’s To Change McNugget Formula
- ‘American Idol’/’So You Think You Can Dance’ Parent Company BANKRUPT!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Headed To Jail For Shoplifting
- This Edible Pizza Box Is What Your Dreams Are Made Of!
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Shelter Dogs Pay Tribute To Prince While Trying To Get Adopted
- VIDEO: Woman Beats Crap Out Of Guy Who Groped Her On Elevator
- South Korea Unveils Anti-Zika Uniform For Rio Olympics