10 Things To Do With Your Tax Refund
The average tax refund in 2011 was $3000 according to the IRS. If you’re getting your return and can’t think of what to do with the money, we’re here to help, we’ve got 10 great ways for you to spend your cash.
1. Pay Off Your Bills
2. Dinner at The Mansion
3. Box Seats to the Rangers game
4. Shopping Spree at North Park
5. Invest in that Commercial Grade Deep Fryer to really perfect your State Fair Food Entry
6. Double it at WinStar
7. Down payment on a new car
8. Bank it for tickets in the next Super Lottery Jackpot
9. Kitchen Remodel
10. Take a vacation to somewhere you’ve always wanted to go.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?
- Mother Of Three’s Bikini Photo Goes Viral
- We Talked To GLAAD About The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana Today! You’ll Want To Hear This
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- #GrannyHair Is A Real Thing On Instagram, It’s The Hottest New Trend