Train Gives Fans Reasons To Buy “California 37″
Have you seen Train‘s commercial yet? They filmed a hilarious video to encourage people to purchase their new album, California 37. Fans of the band are all sharing the clip that’s been dubbed “The Dollar Train Club.”
Take a peak at it here at their website, Trainline.com. And don’t forget to click on the blooper reel as well. Just warning though, there is some cursing from the guys.
Singer Matt Nathanson is among those enjoying the video, even after they poked fun at him in it. He had this to say over Twitter, “i laughed. i cried. i threw up in my mouth. (and you will too.) #oscar”
Infact, he and the band will soon be tourmates. Just announced up at Train’s website are a few dates for the band’s Australian outing with Matt as the opener. That will be Down Under this June.
Coming up on the agenda for release week of their album, Train will be filling in as the house band on Rachel Ray, playing some of their new songs and familiar hits. You can catch them on the show all week.
California 37 will be released on Tuesday.
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies