Have you seen Train‘s commercial yet? They filmed a hilarious video to encourage people to purchase their new album, California 37. Fans of the band are all sharing the clip that’s been dubbed “The Dollar Train Club.”
Take a peak at it here at their website, Trainline.com. And don’t forget to click on the blooper reel as well. Just warning though, there is some cursing from the guys.
Singer Matt Nathanson is among those enjoying the video, even after they poked fun at him in it. He had this to say over Twitter, “i laughed. i cried. i threw up in my mouth. (and you will too.) #oscar”
Infact, he and the band will soon be tourmates. Just announced up at Train’s website are a few dates for the band’s Australian outing with Matt as the opener. That will be Down Under this June.
Coming up on the agenda for release week of their album, Train will be filling in as the house band on Rachel Ray, playing some of their new songs and familiar hits. You can catch them on the show all week.
California 37 will be released on Tuesday.
— Heather Stas, CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tesla Model S Driver Caught Sleeping While Letting The Autopilot Drive
- Here Are The Dumb Questions People In Texas Google
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Baylor Fired Head Football Coach Art Briles
- Watch The Water Bottle Flip That Went Viral!
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Dog Food, The Toe Nails, & The Bachelorette
- Watch Adele’s Reaction After She Accidentally Forgets the Words to Her Song During Concert
- Trump Wins The Republican Nomination For President
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie