Have you seen Train‘s commercial yet? They filmed a hilarious video to encourage people to purchase their new album, California 37. Fans of the band are all sharing the clip that’s been dubbed “The Dollar Train Club.”
Take a peak at it here at their website, Trainline.com. And don’t forget to click on the blooper reel as well. Just warning though, there is some cursing from the guys.
Singer Matt Nathanson is among those enjoying the video, even after they poked fun at him in it. He had this to say over Twitter, “i laughed. i cried. i threw up in my mouth. (and you will too.) #oscar”
Infact, he and the band will soon be tourmates. Just announced up at Train’s website are a few dates for the band’s Australian outing with Matt as the opener. That will be Down Under this June.
Coming up on the agenda for release week of their album, Train will be filling in as the house band on Rachel Ray, playing some of their new songs and familiar hits. You can catch them on the show all week.
California 37 will be released on Tuesday.
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Celebrate A Candlelit Christmas At Dallas’ Heritage Village This Weekend
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Rodriguez Family