Natalie Portman And Johnny Depp Perform Sign Language In Paul McCartney’s New Music Video
If you’re expecting to see Paul McCartney in the music video for his new single “My Valentine,” then you might be a little disappointed. But only a little. The music video features Hollywood stars Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp performing the lyrics of “My Valentine” in sign language, and that’s not the only thing Johnny Depp contributes to the video.
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Big Tex Installed At State Fair
- Dose Of Sass: The Gosling Baby, People’s Best Dressed & More!
- Melissa Rivers To Sue Endoscopy Clinic Over Mother’s Death
- The Upcoming 5th Season Of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Might Be The Best Yet