Natalie Portman And Johnny Depp Perform Sign Language In Paul McCartney’s New Music Video
If you’re expecting to see Paul McCartney in the music video for his new single “My Valentine,” then you might be a little disappointed. But only a little. The music video features Hollywood stars Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp performing the lyrics of “My Valentine” in sign language, and that’s not the only thing Johnny Depp contributes to the video.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies