Natalie Portman And Johnny Depp Perform Sign Language In Paul McCartney’s New Music Video
If you’re expecting to see Paul McCartney in the music video for his new single “My Valentine,” then you might be a little disappointed. But only a little. The music video features Hollywood stars Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp performing the lyrics of “My Valentine” in sign language, and that’s not the only thing Johnny Depp contributes to the video.
- Kim Richards & Lisa Rinna Get Into A Physical Fight On “Housewives” Epic!
- VIDEO: Cedar Hill Policeman Spoofs Matthew McConaughey
- 6th Annual Caring For Kids Benefit
- VIDEO: Taylor Swift Fulfills 4-Year-Old Girl’s Dying Wish
- Bobbi Kristina’s Boyfriend Threatens To Do Something Horrible On Her Birthday
- PHOTO: Chris Brown Has A Baby?!
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- First Look At Carrie Underwood’s New Baby