Natalie Portman And Johnny Depp Perform Sign Language In Paul McCartney’s New Music Video
If you’re expecting to see Paul McCartney in the music video for his new single “My Valentine,” then you might be a little disappointed. But only a little. The music video features Hollywood stars Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp performing the lyrics of “My Valentine” in sign language, and that’s not the only thing Johnny Depp contributes to the video.
- Remember The Irving Boy Who Was Arrested For Bringing His Clock To School? There Is Now A Halloween Costume!
- #LiveLocal #FoodieChallenge #InTheKVILKitchen with Stacy Fawcett
- James Bay And Ed Sheeran Team Up For “Let It Go”
- Watch Small Dog Scare You-Know-What Out of Bear Cubs (VIDEO)
- Watch Julianne Moore, John Stamos & James Corden Create a Taylor Swift Soap Opera
- Taco Bell Achieves New Standard For Vegetarians
- Update: Was Tom Cruise At His Daughter’s Wedding After All?
- Galveston: Shark Bites 13-Year-Old Boy in Waist-Deep Water
- Bindi Irwin Breaks Down In Tears While Honoring Dad On DWTS
- Five Things That Boost A Woman’s Mood