Natalie Portman And Johnny Depp Perform Sign Language In Paul McCartney’s New Music Video
If you’re expecting to see Paul McCartney in the music video for his new single “My Valentine,” then you might be a little disappointed. But only a little. The music video features Hollywood stars Natalie Portman and Johnny Depp performing the lyrics of “My Valentine” in sign language, and that’s not the only thing Johnny Depp contributes to the video.
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Doggy Cookies #Woof
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – First Trailer This Weekend….But
- Hunger Games: Mockingingjay Part 1 Review + Video
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song ‘What Lies Ahead’ Live in Italy: Watch
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’
- Is The Honeymoon Over? Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Nonstop Fighting Over Business
- LeAnn Rimes: Very Mean to an 11 Year Old Kid!
- Kourtney Talks About Breakup With Scott As He Struggles In Rehab
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch