Kelsey Grammer Inks His Love For Wife Kayte Walsh
57 year-old Kelsey Grammer went permanent with his love for wife Kayte Walsh Saturday night when the actor walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago to get some work done.
The ‘Boss’ star walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago’s Noble Square Saturday and asked for a simple “Katye”, small and in blue ink just above his right hip.
The star of hits like ‘Cheers’ and ‘Frasier’ was not immediately recognized according the Chicago Sun-Times.
Grammer and his wife of just over a year Kayte Walsh talked with other customers of Insight Studios while they waited.
It was Grammer’s first tattoo.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- These Might Be Some Of The Most Ridiculous Couples Arguments Ever
- Julia Roberts Plays “Face Balls” With Jimmy Fallon
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- How Would Rachel Reilly Turn The House Upside Down?
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million
- What’s Hot: We Have A New Zazza Mornings Family Member!
- Foodie Blog: It’s Hatch Chile Time Ya’ll
- Avril Lavigne’s Diamond Rock Will Make You Hate Her