Kelsey Grammer Inks His Love For Wife Kayte Walsh
57 year-old Kelsey Grammer went permanent with his love for wife Kayte Walsh Saturday night when the actor walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago to get some work done.
The ‘Boss’ star walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago’s Noble Square Saturday and asked for a simple “Katye”, small and in blue ink just above his right hip.
The star of hits like ‘Cheers’ and ‘Frasier’ was not immediately recognized according the Chicago Sun-Times.
Grammer and his wife of just over a year Kayte Walsh talked with other customers of Insight Studios while they waited.
It was Grammer’s first tattoo.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kory: Dallas’ New Tourism Video Makes Me Want To Move To Dallas…Oh Wait…I Did.
- Walker Brothers To Film Final Scenes For Late Brother
- Leigh Ann: How ‘Frozen’ Should Have Ended
- Pharrell’s New Song is ‘Here’ From the ‘Spider-Man 2′ Soundtrack
- Leigh Ann: Toddler Found In Claw Vending Machine
- Chelsea Handler Is Not Talking Craig Ferguson’s Job
- Leigh Ann: Jenny McCarthy Engaged To Donnie Wahlberg
- Mike Modano Stops By To Talk Stars Playoffs With Zazza & Julie
- The Fabulous Leslie Jordan Live In Studio With Zazza & Julie
- What’s Buzzing: Katy Perry Says Selfies Need To Stop