57 year-old Kelsey Grammer went permanent with his love for wife Kayte Walsh Saturday night when the actor walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago to get some work done.
The ‘Boss’ star walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago’s Noble Square Saturday and asked for a simple “Katye”, small and in blue ink just above his right hip.
The star of hits like ‘Cheers’ and ‘Frasier’ was not immediately recognized according the Chicago Sun-Times.
Grammer and his wife of just over a year Kayte Walsh talked with other customers of Insight Studios while they waited.
It was Grammer’s first tattoo.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- KVIL’s Christmas Tree Challenge
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Video: WestJet Christmas Miracle
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift