Kelsey Grammer Inks His Love For Wife Kayte Walsh
57 year-old Kelsey Grammer went permanent with his love for wife Kayte Walsh Saturday night when the actor walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago to get some work done.
The ‘Boss’ star walked into a tattoo parlor in Chicago’s Noble Square Saturday and asked for a simple “Katye”, small and in blue ink just above his right hip.
The star of hits like ‘Cheers’ and ‘Frasier’ was not immediately recognized according the Chicago Sun-Times.
Grammer and his wife of just over a year Kayte Walsh talked with other customers of Insight Studios while they waited.
It was Grammer’s first tattoo.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 51 Things Only A Dallasite Would Understand
- VIDEO: Kid Grossed Out During Wedding Kiss
- The 51 Worst Things That Men Wear
- Tyrese Says Him And Paul Walker Bonded Over Hooking Up With The Same Girl
- Taylor Swift Spotted With Calvin Harris
- KORY: Anti-Gay Bill Signed Into Law By Indiana Governor – What Is Happening To Us?
- Remember The Sitcom ‘Coach?’ It’s Coming Back!
- A Beyonce/Taylor Swift Duet In The Works!?
- UPDATE: Cissy Houston On Bobbi Kristina’s Condition/Rehab
- ISIS Releases “Kill List” For Cities, And One Of Ours Made The List