Summer is fast approaching, and the stores have already started displaying bikinis and bathing suits in every color of the rainbow. If you’re looking for ways to slim down to svelte and get the bikini bod that you want, fitness guru Larry North has some great tips for you!
Don’t worry about your gym membership, Larry North says that slimming down is 99% nutrition and diet. Exercise is a good part of that, but what’s really going to trim the fat is retraining how you eat.
You don’t have to go on a crazy diet, rather learn how to eat lean. Fruits are good, but too much fruit will get you too much sugar in the form of fructose. Olive oil is lovely if you spray it, but avoid turning the whole bottle over into your cooking. Nuts and seeds are good as a garnish, but by the handful, they can be too much.
Larry North also suggests breaking you plate into thirds. Try to give yourself 1 cup of carbs (they really aren’t as evil as everyone thinks), some protein, and a cup of steamed veggies. Larry says a great example of is grilled chicken breast, a cup of rice, and a cup of steamed broccoli.
Plan your meals a day in advance, and plan to eat every 2 1/2 to 4 hours. Throw in a snack between breakfast and lunch and again between lunch and dinner. Carry food with you so that you always have something healthy to munch on rather than the diet destroyers lurking in the snack machines.
- Watch These Poor Guys Get Bikini Waxes! This Is Hilarious!
- MASSIVE Alligator Just Casually Strolls Across Golf Course!
- Internet Conspiracy Says Eminem Died A Few Years Ago From A Drug Overdose
- This Baker Was Allowed To Pay His Child Support In Pizza!
- Selena Gomez Gets Fresh in ‘The Fundamentals of Caring’ Trailer
- Men Are Transplanting Hair To Their Face
- You Need To Stop Throwing Away These 5 Items And Start Selling Them
- The Bachelorette’s Chad Johnson On His Fellow Contestants, “It Is Kind Of Hard To Determine Who Is There for The Right Reasons”
- This Woman Was Stopped From Boarding An Airplane Because Her Shorts Were considered ‘Inappropriate’
- The ‘Full House’ Family Home Is Up For Sale