Summer is fast approaching, and the stores have already started displaying bikinis and bathing suits in every color of the rainbow. If you’re looking for ways to slim down to svelte and get the bikini bod that you want, fitness guru Larry North has some great tips for you!
Don’t worry about your gym membership, Larry North says that slimming down is 99% nutrition and diet. Exercise is a good part of that, but what’s really going to trim the fat is retraining how you eat.
You don’t have to go on a crazy diet, rather learn how to eat lean. Fruits are good, but too much fruit will get you too much sugar in the form of fructose. Olive oil is lovely if you spray it, but avoid turning the whole bottle over into your cooking. Nuts and seeds are good as a garnish, but by the handful, they can be too much.
Larry North also suggests breaking you plate into thirds. Try to give yourself 1 cup of carbs (they really aren’t as evil as everyone thinks), some protein, and a cup of steamed veggies. Larry says a great example of is grilled chicken breast, a cup of rice, and a cup of steamed broccoli.
Plan your meals a day in advance, and plan to eat every 2 1/2 to 4 hours. Throw in a snack between breakfast and lunch and again between lunch and dinner. Carry food with you so that you always have something healthy to munch on rather than the diet destroyers lurking in the snack machines.
- Justin Bieber Shaved Off Dreads, RIP Bieber Hair Started Trending
- Greatest Reaction When Jerry Jones Calls You To Join The Dallas Cowboys
- Mandy Moore Finds Heartbreaking “A Walk To Remember” Prop While Cleaning Her House
- VIDEO: Bradley Cooper Takes Lady Gaga For A Ride On His Motorcycle
- Kirk Cameron Is Catching Flak For His Recent Comments On Marriage
- Texas Issues A Syphilis Alert For Lubbock County After Cases Triple
- Allison Janney Returns To Her “West Wing” Roots With A Surprise Trip To The White House
- 4 Million Prince Albums Have Been Sold Since His Death
- 15 Types of Girls Twentysomething Guys Are Sick of Dating
- 10 Of The Best Businesses To Come From Shark Tank