Larry North’s Advice For Getting Ready To Wear That Itty Bitty Bikini
Summer is fast approaching, and the stores have already started displaying bikinis and bathing suits in every color of the rainbow. If you’re looking for ways to slim down to svelte and get the bikini bod that you want, fitness guru Larry North has some great tips for you!
Don’t worry about your gym membership, Larry North says that slimming down is 99% nutrition and diet. Exercise is a good part of that, but what’s really going to trim the fat is retraining how you eat.
You don’t have to go on a crazy diet, rather learn how to eat lean. Fruits are good, but too much fruit will get you too much sugar in the form of fructose. Olive oil is lovely if you spray it, but avoid turning the whole bottle over into your cooking. Nuts and seeds are good as a garnish, but by the handful, they can be too much.
Larry North also suggests breaking you plate into thirds. Try to give yourself 1 cup of carbs (they really aren’t as evil as everyone thinks), some protein, and a cup of steamed veggies. Larry says a great example of is grilled chicken breast, a cup of rice, and a cup of steamed broccoli.
Plan your meals a day in advance, and plan to eat every 2 1/2 to 4 hours. Throw in a snack between breakfast and lunch and again between lunch and dinner. Carry food with you so that you always have something healthy to munch on rather than the diet destroyers lurking in the snack machines.
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?
- Mother Of Three’s Bikini Photo Goes Viral
- We Talked To GLAAD About The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana Today! You’ll Want To Hear This
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- #GrannyHair Is A Real Thing On Instagram, It’s The Hottest New Trend
- Celebrities Respond To The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana