Summer is fast approaching, and the stores have already started displaying bikinis and bathing suits in every color of the rainbow. If you’re looking for ways to slim down to svelte and get the bikini bod that you want, fitness guru Larry North has some great tips for you!
Don’t worry about your gym membership, Larry North says that slimming down is 99% nutrition and diet. Exercise is a good part of that, but what’s really going to trim the fat is retraining how you eat.
You don’t have to go on a crazy diet, rather learn how to eat lean. Fruits are good, but too much fruit will get you too much sugar in the form of fructose. Olive oil is lovely if you spray it, but avoid turning the whole bottle over into your cooking. Nuts and seeds are good as a garnish, but by the handful, they can be too much.
Larry North also suggests breaking you plate into thirds. Try to give yourself 1 cup of carbs (they really aren’t as evil as everyone thinks), some protein, and a cup of steamed veggies. Larry says a great example of is grilled chicken breast, a cup of rice, and a cup of steamed broccoli.
Plan your meals a day in advance, and plan to eat every 2 1/2 to 4 hours. Throw in a snack between breakfast and lunch and again between lunch and dinner. Carry food with you so that you always have something healthy to munch on rather than the diet destroyers lurking in the snack machines.
- GoFundMe Raises Thousands For Teen Who Helped Man Carry Groceries
- Father Refuses To Claim Body Of Orlando Shooting Victim
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 28, 2016 (Audio)
- “Clock Boy” Returns To DFW
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- President Obama Does 5 Things Harder Than Registering To Vote (Video)
- Need A Reason To Have Kids? Hilarious List Provides Plenty To Choose From
- Seal Joins Montreal Street Performer for Surprise ‘Stand By Me’ Duet
- Kim Kardashian Releases New 4th Of July “Kimojis” (NSFW)
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music