Christina Perri Teams Up With “Revenge” Cast In New Music Video
The single is currently being featured in promotional spots for the television show. A clip of the video was also shown during the show on April 11.
“Distance” begins with a 20 second clip of Jack Porter revealing his feelings for Emily Thorne played by Nick Wechsler and Emily VanCamp. In the poignant scene, Jack tells Emily he’s in love with her.
“I feel like this feeling comes along once or twice in a lifetime if we’re lucky,” he said. “Tell me I’m alone in this and I won’t bother you again.”
“I’m so sorry Jack,” she replies.
Cut to the heartbreak.
Alongside Perri’s slowed vocals and fitting lyrics a montage of Revenge‘s last season is played. Directed by Elliott Sellers, Perri’s music video was shot on the Revenge set in Los Angeles.
With clips from the show, Emily’s love triangle is showcased between her childhood friend Jack and Hamptons’ heartthrob Daniel Grayson played by Joshua Bowman. With shots of Daniel in jail being comforted by a photo of Emily while Emily is at home consoled by Jack, one can only wonder what the new season will bring.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- KVIL Listener Photographs Chris Martin At Gwyneth Paltrow’s Event In Dallas
- Which Pop Star Did Sam Smith Get Detention For Seeing?
- #WeekendRewind: Mark Cuban Makes $6 & College Goes To Hogwarts
- VIDEO: EPIC Semi Truck Jump Over Speeding Formula 1 Car
- BREAKING: Chris Martin Spotted With Gwyneth Paltrow At Dallas Goop Opening
- Jennifer Aniston: “I Bared My Butt Way Way Before Kim Kardashian”
- VIDEO: Meghan Trainor “All About That Bass”…Best Parody?
- #ThanksMichelleObama: Students Tweet Concern Regarding Officious Food Tips
- Did You See What The American Music Award Told J.Lo and Iggy
- Kim Kardashian Snow Blower Is The Best Invention Ever