A rep for the power couple, Brangelina has confirmed that the couple is in fact engaged.
“Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future, and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time. Brad designed the ring,” the rep said
Robert Procop, the LA Jewler, also confirmed with ET that he created the ring for the couple.
“Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration with Robert,” the jeweler said in a statement. “He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so Robert was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suit Angelina’s hand. Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution.”
No word on how the proposal took place.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 103.7 KVIL RUNWAY ENTRY
- Beyoncé Announces 2016 World Tour Dates
- Halftime Show: What Happened? Did You Like It?
- Celebrities React to Lady Gaga’s National Anthem
- Steve Harvey Apologizes in Super Bowl Commercial
- Late David Bowie’s “Starman” on Audi Commercial
- Doritos Commercial Has The Public Laughing
- Lady Gaga: Sings National Anthem, says “It’s a Dream Come True”
- Turkish Airlines Commercial
- Cam Newton’s New Commercial for Super Bowl 50