All of Adele’s success is paying off — literally. The Sunday Times, a national Sunday newspaper from the UK, have her as the top earning musician on their “Young Rich” List made up of “British millionaires aged 30 and under.”
At the very top of the list is Daniel Radcliffe, who at age 22 has amassed a £54 million fortune by and large from his work on the Harry Potter franchise. He’s followed closely by Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Sunday Times reports that Adele comes in as the biggest gainer on the list, by tripling her wealth in the last year from the success of her album 21.
Billboard reports that Adele’s success will continue to grow with her album expected to return to the #1 sales position next week, bouncing ahead of new releases from Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Lionel Richie. 21’s return to the top of the charts will make it one of only 8 albums in history to spend six months at #1.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here are Tonight’s Speakers at the Democratic National Convention
- Best Customer Service Ever! Mechanic travels 15,000 MILES to carry out 10-MINUTE repair!
- Jennifer Garner Is Pregnant Again!?!
- Ice Bucket Challenge Leads To ALS Breakthrough
- Mom Tries To Teach Baby To Say ‘Mama’ But The Dog Says It Instead
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Police Report Reveals Who’s At Fault For Dallas Cowboys Bus Crash That Killed 4
- Viral Video: Fort Worth Man Surprises Friend with Kidney Donation
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump