All of Adele’s success is paying off — literally. The Sunday Times, a national Sunday newspaper from the UK, have her as the top earning musician on their “Young Rich” List made up of “British millionaires aged 30 and under.”
At the very top of the list is Daniel Radcliffe, who at age 22 has amassed a £54 million fortune by and large from his work on the Harry Potter franchise. He’s followed closely by Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Sunday Times reports that Adele comes in as the biggest gainer on the list, by tripling her wealth in the last year from the success of her album 21.
Billboard reports that Adele’s success will continue to grow with her album expected to return to the #1 sales position next week, bouncing ahead of new releases from Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Lionel Richie. 21’s return to the top of the charts will make it one of only 8 albums in history to spend six months at #1.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Picture Of Mom And Her Twins Has Gone Viral! Can You Tell Who The Mom Is?
- Man Creates Brilliant Response For Telemarketers Using Dallas Phone Number
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- A-List Celebs Set To Appear In Super Bowl Commercials
- Channing Tatum Whispers Sweet Valentine’s Candy Sayings In A Stranger’s Ear
- Gross! Guy Finds Lung In His KFC Order!
- Kids in Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital Send Him Home Made ‘Good Luck’ Cards
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Dishes on Pal Tom Cruise’s (Possible) Cosmetic Surgery
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 5th, 2016
- Ooops! Chelsea Clinton Refers To Bernie Sanders As President Sanders!