Justin Bieber may have pranked Taylor Swift during a songwriting session turned episode of Punk’d, but the country songstress showed no hard feelings. In fact, she will be one of many collaborations on Bieber’s upcoming album, Believe.
“It’s crazy I even wrote a song with Taylor Swift, so the whole album ranges differently,” Bieber told U.K.’s Capital FM.
Whether or not this means Bieber’s entrance into the country genre, he explained the album won’t feature just one style of music.
“With my music it doesn’t only stay in a box,” he said. “Everything is so different and that’s why I’m so happy with this album. Everything doesn’t sound the same, everything’s different and [after] each song you won’t expect the next song to happen.”
The “Boyfriend” singer is on the May cover of Seventeen. In exclusive behind-the-scenes footage he told the magazine of Usher being his role model.
“Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
Bieber also discussed his romantic dates with Selena Gomez.
“I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all. I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- Woman Claims To Be “Too Pretty” To Work
- Win a Trip To Puerto Rico!
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Your Soon To Be New Favorite Sport: Combat Juggling
- VIDEO: Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Alive Under Debris During Live Interview
- Have A Plan For Tornado Emergencies
- She Mail: Spouse’s Online Shopping Habit
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Raw Video Of Moore Tornado Aftermath