Is Britney Spears Joining The “The X-Factor”?
It is being reported that Britney Spears is getting ready to sign a $16 million deal to become a judge on The X-Factor.
This would fill one of the vacancies the show has after Simon trimmed the fat.
Us Weekly is reporting that the pop star is about to sign a contract that would make her one of the top-paid reality TV stars in the world.
A representative from the show, however, refused to confirm the speculation and said: “We still refuse to confirm any talks at this time.” Another source, meanwhile, added: “Nothing has happened and nothing has changed . . . this is wildly exaggerated.”
Former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, and host Steve Jones will not be taking part in the second season of The X-Factor and their replacements have not yet been confirmed. Although Janet Jackson has been linked to the show in the past. Cowell and Epic Records boss LA Reid will continue their roles as judges on the show. Cowell has said that the show is “very very close” to naming the two new judges for the show.
- ANT-MAN Advanced Screening Passes Giveaway
- Sea Life Grapevine Aquarium Tickets Giveaway
- ‘Hello Kitty’…The $160-$240 Million Movie?
- Every American Should Know The Answers To These 21 Questions: Do You?
- Kaboom Town In Addison Last Night: HOW Many People?
- VIDEO: 6.5 Foot Shark Caught (And Released) Off North Carolina Coast
- VIDEOS: Watch Minions Watching Movies
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die