It is being reported that Britney Spears is getting ready to sign a $16 million deal to become a judge on The X-Factor.
This would fill one of the vacancies the show has after Simon trimmed the fat.
Us Weekly is reporting that the pop star is about to sign a contract that would make her one of the top-paid reality TV stars in the world.
A representative from the show, however, refused to confirm the speculation and said: “We still refuse to confirm any talks at this time.” Another source, meanwhile, added: “Nothing has happened and nothing has changed . . . this is wildly exaggerated.”
Former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, and host Steve Jones will not be taking part in the second season of The X-Factor and their replacements have not yet been confirmed. Although Janet Jackson has been linked to the show in the past. Cowell and Epic Records boss LA Reid will continue their roles as judges on the show. Cowell has said that the show is “very very close” to naming the two new judges for the show.
- Burleson Resident Claims $1 Million Powerball Prize
- Kerry Washington, Neil Patrick Harris, & Bryan Cranston Have Started A Campaign To Stop Donald Trump
- The Latest Divorce Trend…Prenuptial Housing
- Calvin Harris Wants To Make Music With Kanye West To Beat Taylor Swift To A Breakup Song
- 11% Of Team USA Athletes Headed To Rio Have Texas Ties
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 27, 2016 (Audio)
- Man Who Shoot President Reagan Is Now Free
- Elizabeth Banks Creates Celebrity Filled Music Video Supporting Hillary Clinton
- Watch A Little Girl Go For A Swim With Her Pet Burmese Python! (Video)
- Did Ed Sheeran Secretly Get Married?