Is Britney Spears Joining The “The X-Factor”?
It is being reported that Britney Spears is getting ready to sign a $16 million deal to become a judge on The X-Factor.
This would fill one of the vacancies the show has after Simon trimmed the fat.
Us Weekly is reporting that the pop star is about to sign a contract that would make her one of the top-paid reality TV stars in the world.
A representative from the show, however, refused to confirm the speculation and said: “We still refuse to confirm any talks at this time.” Another source, meanwhile, added: “Nothing has happened and nothing has changed . . . this is wildly exaggerated.”
Former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, and host Steve Jones will not be taking part in the second season of The X-Factor and their replacements have not yet been confirmed. Although Janet Jackson has been linked to the show in the past. Cowell and Epic Records boss LA Reid will continue their roles as judges on the show. Cowell has said that the show is “very very close” to naming the two new judges for the show.
- LISTEN: “Bad Blood” Meets “Dreams” And Turns It Into “Bad Dreams”
- The Words “He” & “She” Will Now Be Known As “Ze” & “Xe”
- Look For These Two Changes at Subway
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Sophie Hunter, Reveal Their Baby’s Name
- Netflix May Be Losing The Hunger Games, But They’re Gaining Disney In 2016
- PIC: See Kylie Jenner’s Racy VMA After Party Dress
- Texas Ranked Among Worst States For Drivers. See How Bad!
- VIDEO: Taylor Swift Fan Ambushes Her On Stage
- Romeo Beckham Turns 13 Today! See Him All Grown Up.
- Is Cameron Diaz Hiding A Baby Bump?