Is Britney Spears Joining The “The X-Factor”?
It is being reported that Britney Spears is getting ready to sign a $16 million deal to become a judge on The X-Factor.
This would fill one of the vacancies the show has after Simon trimmed the fat.
Us Weekly is reporting that the pop star is about to sign a contract that would make her one of the top-paid reality TV stars in the world.
A representative from the show, however, refused to confirm the speculation and said: “We still refuse to confirm any talks at this time.” Another source, meanwhile, added: “Nothing has happened and nothing has changed . . . this is wildly exaggerated.”
Former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, and host Steve Jones will not be taking part in the second season of The X-Factor and their replacements have not yet been confirmed. Although Janet Jackson has been linked to the show in the past. Cowell and Epic Records boss LA Reid will continue their roles as judges on the show. Cowell has said that the show is “very very close” to naming the two new judges for the show.
- Rumor: Destiny’s Child Reunion This Weekend?
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Win Last Chance Ariana Grande Tickets
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana