Is Britney Spears Joining The “The X-Factor”?
It is being reported that Britney Spears is getting ready to sign a $16 million deal to become a judge on The X-Factor.
This would fill one of the vacancies the show has after Simon trimmed the fat.
Us Weekly is reporting that the pop star is about to sign a contract that would make her one of the top-paid reality TV stars in the world.
A representative from the show, however, refused to confirm the speculation and said: “We still refuse to confirm any talks at this time.” Another source, meanwhile, added: “Nothing has happened and nothing has changed . . . this is wildly exaggerated.”
Former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, and host Steve Jones will not be taking part in the second season of The X-Factor and their replacements have not yet been confirmed. Although Janet Jackson has been linked to the show in the past. Cowell and Epic Records boss LA Reid will continue their roles as judges on the show. Cowell has said that the show is “very very close” to naming the two new judges for the show.
- “Game Of Thrones” Taylor Swift Parody Will Make Your Day
- Win BIG In KVIL’s Big Money Hi-Lo!
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Kelly Clarkson Win It Before You Can Buy It Winning Weekend
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo
- House of Cards: Let Frank Be Murderous, Dark, Insane Frank
- Vince Vaughn Didn’t Know He Was in Those Funny Stock Photos
- Eddie Redmayne Will Play Transgender Woman In New Movie And There’s Controversy