Is Britney Spears Joining The “The X-Factor”?
It is being reported that Britney Spears is getting ready to sign a $16 million deal to become a judge on The X-Factor.
This would fill one of the vacancies the show has after Simon trimmed the fat.
Us Weekly is reporting that the pop star is about to sign a contract that would make her one of the top-paid reality TV stars in the world.
A representative from the show, however, refused to confirm the speculation and said: “We still refuse to confirm any talks at this time.” Another source, meanwhile, added: “Nothing has happened and nothing has changed . . . this is wildly exaggerated.”
Former judges Nicole Scherzinger and Paula Abdul, and host Steve Jones will not be taking part in the second season of The X-Factor and their replacements have not yet been confirmed. Although Janet Jackson has been linked to the show in the past. Cowell and Epic Records boss LA Reid will continue their roles as judges on the show. Cowell has said that the show is “very very close” to naming the two new judges for the show.
- Watch Chris Pratt Give Acting Lessons. Drunk.
- Dwayne Johnson Officiates Surprise Wedding For Fan Interviewing Him
- Netflix Streaming: What’s Coming & Going In June
- Mike Huckabee Jumps In On The Duggar Scandal
- Man Protests Overbooked Flight… By Getting Naked
- Ashley Olsen’s Ongoing Battle With Lyme Disease- Getting Worse?
- The Ten Types Of People You Hate On Social Media
- VIDEO: Warning Selfie Sticks Might Show More Than You Actually Want
- Duggar Update: Expert Says Josh May Have Been A Victim in His Youth
- Can We Guess How Many People You Hooked Up With Based On Your Food Preferences