Anderson Cooper had another case of on camera giggles on Tuesday. You may remember his laughing fit last year after reporting on French actor Gerard Depardieu’s airplane mishap. Tuesday night, it was another story on his RidicuList segment that cracked his cool exterior.
Anderson was reporting on the Polish-American celebration of Dyngus Day, which is a holiday to celebrate the end of Lent. The funny holiday name would be enough to send a normal human into fits go laughter, but Anderson held on for almost two minutes before the snickering and snort laughing began. He actually got up out of his seat to walk off camera, but he sat back down to ride out the giggles.
- Men Who Are More High-Maintenance Than Women
- Help Three Dog Bakery Feed Dogs In Need
- Mom Has Son Arrested For Stealing Her Pop-Tarts
- Hollywood Hot Talk With Leigh Ann
- Julie’s Review Room
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Blake Shelton Organizing Benefit Concert For Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- Gavin DeGraw Reveals Arlington Finalist In Folger’s Coffee Jingle Contest