Anderson Cooper Cracks Up On Camera Again
Anderson Cooper had another case of on camera giggles on Tuesday. You may remember his laughing fit last year after reporting on French actor Gerard Depardieu’s airplane mishap. Tuesday night, it was another story on his RidicuList segment that cracked his cool exterior.
Anderson was reporting on the Polish-American celebration of Dyngus Day, which is a holiday to celebrate the end of Lent. The funny holiday name would be enough to send a normal human into fits go laughter, but Anderson held on for almost two minutes before the snickering and snort laughing began. He actually got up out of his seat to walk off camera, but he sat back down to ride out the giggles.
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys A Girls Night Out With Another Superstar
- You Have Been Wearing Your Earrings All Wrong Your Entire Life
- DJ Tanner Posts “Full House” Reunion Picture With Stephanie And Kimmy!
- Here Is A Look At The First 50-Year-Old “Bond Girl”
- Conflicting Reports: Possible Divorce of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
- It’s National Watermelon Day.
- Jessica Alba’s Sunscreen Under Fire For Damaging People’s Skin
- ‘Zoolander 2′ Trailer Hits The Internet
- VIDEO: Uptown Funk Sung By The Movies
- Top 8 Things To Buy In August