Last week our area saw some horrific weather that produced a number of tornadoes. At first it was thought that there were only 14 tornadoes, but that number has risen.
The National Weather Service has now confirmed at least 17 tornadoes touched down in North Texas last week.
[photogallerylink id=79599 align=left]The most recent confirmed was an E-F0 tornado in Coppell, with winds of 65 miles per hour or more. That tornado in Coppell is in addition to a hailstorm that city faced.
City crews had to clear limbs from the street and many Coppell residents had to file insurance claims for hail damage.
For the latest news and weather updates visit CBSDFW.com
- Job Hunting? Here’s When to Schedule Your Interview
- Texas Man Was Sentenced To 25 Years In Prison For Killing His Prom Date With Rough Sex
- Drinking Even 1% More Water Will Help You Lose Weight
- Brody Jenner Is Engaged To Kaitlynn ‘Carter’ Jenner
- Jamie Lee Curtis Writes Essay on Prince and Her Own Opiate Addiction
- Justin Timberlake Drops A New Single…Can’t Stop The Feeling
- Vegas Zip Line Rider Pees On The People Below
- A Canadian School Opened A 25-Year-Old Time Capsule And It Had A Message To Donald Trump
- Mount St. Helens Is Slowly Recharging
- The Power Rangers Reboot Is Getting A Superhero Look