Last week our area saw some horrific weather that produced a number of tornadoes. At first it was thought that there were only 14 tornadoes, but that number has risen.
The National Weather Service has now confirmed at least 17 tornadoes touched down in North Texas last week.
[photogallerylink id=79599 align=left]The most recent confirmed was an E-F0 tornado in Coppell, with winds of 65 miles per hour or more. That tornado in Coppell is in addition to a hailstorm that city faced.
City crews had to clear limbs from the street and many Coppell residents had to file insurance claims for hail damage.
For the latest news and weather updates visit CBSDFW.com
- Selena Will Finally Get A Star On The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston’s Whirlwind Romance Takes Over Italy
- Guy Marries His Smart Phone To Make A Point About The World Today
- Pregnant Fast Food Worker Brutally Assaulted By Customer For Forgetting Straws
- Woman Calls Out Samsung’s Phone Setting That Automatically Airbrushes Selfies
- According To Poll 1/3 Of People Would Rather Go To Dentist Than Be Seen In A Bikini
- Colleyville’s Katie Meili Is Head To The Olympics On The U.S. Swim Team
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Calvin Harris Is Done Dating Celebrites
- Is There A Spice Girls TV Comeback Documentary Coming?