In West Texas things aren’t always as laid back as here in the DFW area. Police are keeping an eye on the new cleaning service in Lubbock that offers nude maids.
Police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said the Fantasy Maid Service of Lubbock doesn’t have a permit to operate a sexually oriented business and officers are watching for any sort of violations, which would bring a $2,000 fine.
Owner of Fantasy Maid Service says that she’s not operating any sort of sex business. Costumers pay $100 an hour for one maid or $150 an hour for two maids and no touching is allowed.
“I run a maid service,” the 26-year-old entrepreneur told the Associated Press. “We really just clean houses. These girls are not performers. They’re maids.”
So far business has been good, according to Borrett, and she is interviewing for more maids.
If requested the maids would clean fully clothed, but the cost is the same.
“It is kind of pricey, but we’re fantasy maids,” Borrett said.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- DFW Flight Makes Emergency Landing, See The Video
- Man Reunites With Officer He Credits For Saving His Life
- Police Looking For Men Who Drove Van Into Fort Worth ISD Building And Stole ATM
- Former Lottery Winner Blows $3 Million On Meth
- Kelly Clarkson Sets The World Ablaze With “Slaves” Tweet
- Adele Invites Drag Queen Onstage in Seattle
- Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Video Of Son, Saint West
- Lenny Kravitz Lets Love Rule at Democratic National Convention
- Snooki Releases New Music Video And It’s AMAZINGly Bad
- Kristen Stewart Confirms Sexuality, Says She Is “Much Happier” Dating Women