Nude Maid Service In Lubbock Raising Eyebrows
In West Texas things aren’t always as laid back as here in the DFW area. Police are keeping an eye on the new cleaning service in Lubbock that offers nude maids.
Police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said the Fantasy Maid Service of Lubbock doesn’t have a permit to operate a sexually oriented business and officers are watching for any sort of violations, which would bring a $2,000 fine.
Owner of Fantasy Maid Service says that she’s not operating any sort of sex business. Costumers pay $100 an hour for one maid or $150 an hour for two maids and no touching is allowed.
“I run a maid service,” the 26-year-old entrepreneur told the Associated Press. “We really just clean houses. These girls are not performers. They’re maids.”
So far business has been good, according to Borrett, and she is interviewing for more maids.
If requested the maids would clean fully clothed, but the cost is the same.
“It is kind of pricey, but we’re fantasy maids,” Borrett said.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Betty White Is Extremely Upset Over Cecil The Lion
- Four Questions Women Should Ask Before Marriage
- Watch Sybil Fall Off Her Bike While Trying To Periscope!
- One Texas City On The ‘Top Ten Friendliest’ List
- VIDEO: Watch Caitlyn Jenner Try To Perfect Her Female Voice On I Am Cait
- What Show Did Fox Just Cancel?
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Nick Gordon Is Begging Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Him Attend Her Funeral
- Man Sues Airline For Having To Sit Next To An Obese Person
- One Direction Release First Song Without Zayn Malik. Listen HERE!