Nude Maid Service In Lubbock Raising Eyebrows
In West Texas things aren’t always as laid back as here in the DFW area. Police are keeping an eye on the new cleaning service in Lubbock that offers nude maids.
Police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said the Fantasy Maid Service of Lubbock doesn’t have a permit to operate a sexually oriented business and officers are watching for any sort of violations, which would bring a $2,000 fine.
Owner of Fantasy Maid Service says that she’s not operating any sort of sex business. Costumers pay $100 an hour for one maid or $150 an hour for two maids and no touching is allowed.
“I run a maid service,” the 26-year-old entrepreneur told the Associated Press. “We really just clean houses. These girls are not performers. They’re maids.”
So far business has been good, according to Borrett, and she is interviewing for more maids.
If requested the maids would clean fully clothed, but the cost is the same.
“It is kind of pricey, but we’re fantasy maids,” Borrett said.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Leigh Ann: Mama June Takes Abuser’s Side
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Kim Kardashian’s New Product To Make You Look Three Sizes Smaller
- How To Explain Dallas To Out-Of-Towners
- What’s Hot: The Jack-O-Lantern Ball
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard To Delay Assisted Suicide
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out