Nude Maid Service In Lubbock Raising Eyebrows
In West Texas things aren’t always as laid back as here in the DFW area. Police are keeping an eye on the new cleaning service in Lubbock that offers nude maids.
Police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said the Fantasy Maid Service of Lubbock doesn’t have a permit to operate a sexually oriented business and officers are watching for any sort of violations, which would bring a $2,000 fine.
Owner of Fantasy Maid Service says that she’s not operating any sort of sex business. Costumers pay $100 an hour for one maid or $150 an hour for two maids and no touching is allowed.
“I run a maid service,” the 26-year-old entrepreneur told the Associated Press. “We really just clean houses. These girls are not performers. They’re maids.”
So far business has been good, according to Borrett, and she is interviewing for more maids.
If requested the maids would clean fully clothed, but the cost is the same.
“It is kind of pricey, but we’re fantasy maids,” Borrett said.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert