Nude Maid Service In Lubbock Raising Eyebrows
In West Texas things aren’t always as laid back as here in the DFW area. Police are keeping an eye on the new cleaning service in Lubbock that offers nude maids.
Police Sgt. Jonathan Stewart said the Fantasy Maid Service of Lubbock doesn’t have a permit to operate a sexually oriented business and officers are watching for any sort of violations, which would bring a $2,000 fine.
Owner of Fantasy Maid Service says that she’s not operating any sort of sex business. Costumers pay $100 an hour for one maid or $150 an hour for two maids and no touching is allowed.
“I run a maid service,” the 26-year-old entrepreneur told the Associated Press. “We really just clean houses. These girls are not performers. They’re maids.”
So far business has been good, according to Borrett, and she is interviewing for more maids.
If requested the maids would clean fully clothed, but the cost is the same.
“It is kind of pricey, but we’re fantasy maids,” Borrett said.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- LISTEN: “Bad Blood” Meets “Dreams” And Turns It Into “Bad Dreams”
- The Words “He” & “She” Will Now Be Known As “Ze” & “Xe”
- Look For These Two Changes at Subway
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Sophie Hunter, Reveal Their Baby’s Name
- Netflix May Be Losing The Hunger Games, But They’re Gaining Disney In 2016
- PIC: See Kylie Jenner’s Racy VMA After Party Dress
- Texas Ranked Among Worst States For Drivers. See How Bad!
- VIDEO: Taylor Swift Fan Ambushes Her On Stage
- Romeo Beckham Turns 13 Today! See Him All Grown Up.
- Is Cameron Diaz Hiding A Baby Bump?