Burger King Introduces The Bacon Sundae
Bacon is everywhere these days. It seems like everywhere you go you can add bacon to your burger, salad, nachos, almost anything. The one place that seemed to be safe was dessert. Well Jack In The Box broke that with their Bacon Shake. Now Burger King has done one ‘better’ with the Bacon Sundae.
GrubGrade.com posted a photo of the Bacon Sundae from Nashville, TN.
There is no word yet on exactly what the Bacon Sundae is, but the Burger King website is not promoting it quite yet.
Would you eat a bacon sundae?
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies