What The “Perfect Man” Looks Like
The Perfect Man. To a single woman, he’s like a mythical unicorn. According to the UK’s Daily Mail, a clothing company called Austin Reed has compiled a description of the fabled Perfect Man.
Tall, dark, and handsome pretty much nails physical descriptors of the Perfect Man. According to a survey of 2,000 women, Mr. Perfect is six feet tall, muscular or athletic, has short dark hair, and well we already know he’s gotta be good looking. The survey also says he is clean shaven, has a smooth chest, and has a good fashion sense that doesn’t take longer than 17 minutes to get ready.
He’s college educated and earns an average of $76,000 a year. Mr Perfect also drives an Audi, although we can bet you the vanity plates don’t say PERFECT.
The Perfect Man is also a non-smoker who prefers beer over wine or cocktails. He also eats meat and admits when he looks at other women. He loves to shop, watches football, swims, rides a bike, can change a tire, and enjoys watching dramas and reality shows.
The golden heavenly light that shines on Mr. Perfect comes from his twice weekly calls to his mom. He also only says “I love you” when he means it. He is sensitive when his lady is upset, but he can make her laugh with his awesome sense of humor. The Perfect Man wants a family.
Ladies, now that we know what to look for, it’s time to get searching!
- BREAKING: A Ft. Worth Police Officer Injured; Suspect Dead In Shooting.
- Pet of the Week: Dingo & Sydney
- Guy Speeds Through Traffic Camera For Creative Proposal
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steamed At Spa, Preaches It’s Virtues On Goop
- Bruce Betrayed! Kim Feels His Sex Change Will “Spoil” Her Image
- Rhode Island Principle Comes Up With The Most Creative Way Possible To Tell Students It’s A Snow day
- Parody Video Kim Kardashian Did For T-Mobile Is Hilarious
- High School Student Asked Selena Gomez To Prom In The Most Awesome Way Possible
- Goofiest Photos Captured At The Australian Open
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute