The Perfect Man. To a single woman, he’s like a mythical unicorn. According to the UK’s Daily Mail, a clothing company called Austin Reed has compiled a description of the fabled Perfect Man.
Tall, dark, and handsome pretty much nails physical descriptors of the Perfect Man. According to a survey of 2,000 women, Mr. Perfect is six feet tall, muscular or athletic, has short dark hair, and well we already know he’s gotta be good looking. The survey also says he is clean shaven, has a smooth chest, and has a good fashion sense that doesn’t take longer than 17 minutes to get ready.
He’s college educated and earns an average of $76,000 a year. Mr Perfect also drives an Audi, although we can bet you the vanity plates don’t say PERFECT.
The Perfect Man is also a non-smoker who prefers beer over wine or cocktails. He also eats meat and admits when he looks at other women. He loves to shop, watches football, swims, rides a bike, can change a tire, and enjoys watching dramas and reality shows.
The golden heavenly light that shines on Mr. Perfect comes from his twice weekly calls to his mom. He also only says “I love you” when he means it. He is sensitive when his lady is upset, but he can make her laugh with his awesome sense of humor. The Perfect Man wants a family.
Ladies, now that we know what to look for, it’s time to get searching!
- Ex NFL Player And Wife Killed By Teenage Son!
- Oreo Rice Crispy Treats Are What You Need In Your Life!
- The Water In Rio Is So Polluted Olympic Swimmers Are Being Told To Keep Their Mouths Closed
- Florida Man Was Strip Searched, Arrested, And Jailed For Drugs That Turned Out To Be Doughnut Crumbs
- Cameron Candice Bure’s Daughter Might Crush It On ‘The Voice’ This Season!
- Don’t Miss The Meteor Shower Happening Tonight!
- Justin Bieber Gave Zac Efron Career Advice! Really?
- Orlando Bloom Adorably Filmed Katy Perry During Her DNC Performance!
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?