Tony Romo Welcomes Baby Boy
The Dallas Cowboys have confirmed that quarterback Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford welcomed a healthy baby boy into the world yesterday.
Obviously using Candice’s maiden name as the boys middle name, but the name Hawkins Romo flows nicely.
Congratulations to Tony, Candice and their family!
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The 9 Most Patriotic Movies To Watch On Netflix This Weekend
- Tiffani Thiessen Just Welcomed A New Baby Boy And He Is Adorable
- People Are Freaking Out About Putting Peas In Guacamole
- Woman Gets Lost, Gives Birth, Gets Attacked By Bees, And Starts A Wild Fire All In The Same Day
- Jen And Ben Are Going To Live On The Same Property After Divorce
- #SunBurnArt Is A Real Thing And It’s Ridiculously Dangerous!
- These 30 Things Will Make You Feel Really Old! WOW, Time Flies!
- Bubble Wrap Doesn’t Pop Anymore! This Is So Sad!
- Matt Damon Just Debuted His Pony Tail And We Aren’t Sure How We Feel About It
- TRE Staycation Wednesdays With Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr