It’s been more then a week and finally the person with the winning ticket in Maryland has come forward with ticket in hand.
Shortly after the winning numbers were announced a woman came forward saying that she had purchased the winning ticket and lost it. But now a different woman has come forward with the ticket and it has been verified by the Maryland Lottery officials.
It is not known whether the person with the confirmed ticket is part of the work group that the first woman who came forward, Mirlande Wilson, was a part of. Wilson, a McDonald’s employee, claims she was guarding a group of tickets for her and her co-workers but had bought the winning ticket on her own and would not share the winnings with them. She later came out and said she had mis-placed the ticket.
The confirmed ticket secures the final prize of the record $656 million jackpot. Three winning tickets were purchased, each ticket paying out $218 million.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger