It’s been more then a week and finally the person with the winning ticket in Maryland has come forward with ticket in hand.
Shortly after the winning numbers were announced a woman came forward saying that she had purchased the winning ticket and lost it. But now a different woman has come forward with the ticket and it has been verified by the Maryland Lottery officials.
It is not known whether the person with the confirmed ticket is part of the work group that the first woman who came forward, Mirlande Wilson, was a part of. Wilson, a McDonald’s employee, claims she was guarding a group of tickets for her and her co-workers but had bought the winning ticket on her own and would not share the winnings with them. She later came out and said she had mis-placed the ticket.
The confirmed ticket secures the final prize of the record $656 million jackpot. Three winning tickets were purchased, each ticket paying out $218 million.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Woman’s Ex Forced Her To Stay Overweight And Her Story Is Actually Inspiring!
- Kylie Jenner Posts New Hot Bikini Pics
- Amy Grant Remakes ‘Baby Baby’ Featuring Tori Kelly`
- Authorized Whitney Houston Documentary Underway
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ranch, The Housewife, & The New Kid On The Block
- Let Black Thought and the Roots Explain ‘Game of Thrones’ to You
- Beyoncé Honors Prince, Dedicates ‘Halo’ to Jay-Z at ‘Formation’ Tour Opener
- Beyoncé Kicks off Formation Tour in Miami: See the Best Instagrams
- Best Place To Capture Bluebonnet Pictures In DFW
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself To God