It’s been more then a week and finally the person with the winning ticket in Maryland has come forward with ticket in hand.
Shortly after the winning numbers were announced a woman came forward saying that she had purchased the winning ticket and lost it. But now a different woman has come forward with the ticket and it has been verified by the Maryland Lottery officials.
It is not known whether the person with the confirmed ticket is part of the work group that the first woman who came forward, Mirlande Wilson, was a part of. Wilson, a McDonald’s employee, claims she was guarding a group of tickets for her and her co-workers but had bought the winning ticket on her own and would not share the winnings with them. She later came out and said she had mis-placed the ticket.
The confirmed ticket secures the final prize of the record $656 million jackpot. Three winning tickets were purchased, each ticket paying out $218 million.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Sara Evans to Release New Album ‘Slow Me Down’ in March
- Chanel Brings The Fashion World To Dallas Tonight For Fashion Show At Fair Park
- Cowboys Suffer Brrrrutal 45-28 Loss To Bears
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Gage Family
- Things You Did As A Kid You Wish You Could Still Do As An Adult
- She Mail: Woman Wants Out Of Office White Elephant Exchange
- Stuff The Stocking For Santa’s Sparkle
- Support Santa’s Sparkle At Date Night Skate Night This Friday
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Canine Corner: Bocephus