Oklahoma native [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kristin Chenoweth[/lastfm] is no stranger to the type of women on the hit ABC show GCB. Now, she’s going from playing a Dallas socialite to performing her music at Winspear Opera House.
People on the West Coast laugh at the characters, but Kristin says they can’t believe there are really people like that. While playing the villain is fun, Kristin’s Christian faith is too important for her to really make fun of God.
Kristin kicks off her very first tour on May 9th in Seattle. It’s the first time she’s gone on tour to support her music career. She’ll be performing music from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as memorable songs from Broadway at the Winspear Opera House on May 24th. Tickets are available at tickets.attpac.org.
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Shelter Dogs Pay Tribute To Prince While Trying To Get Adopted
- VIDEO: Woman Beats Crap Out Of Guy Who Groped Her On Elevator
- South Korea Unveils Anti-Zika Uniform For Rio Olympics
- Kelly Ripa Talks About Michael Strahan’s Divorce During An Awkward ‘Live’ Moment Today
- Study: 1-Minute of Intense Exercise May Have Big-Time Health Benefits
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Kim Richards For Shoplifting
- Dallas’ Own Jordan Spieth Is The Hottest Brand In Golf Today
- 4 of America’s Most Beautiful Beaches Just In Time For Summer Vacay
- 15 of the Longest Celebrity Relationships