Kristin Chenoweth Talks GCB & Debut Tour
Oklahoma native [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kristin Chenoweth[/lastfm] is no stranger to the type of women on the hit ABC show GCB. Now, she’s going from playing a Dallas socialite to performing her music at Winspear Opera House.
People on the West Coast laugh at the characters, but Kristin says they can’t believe there are really people like that. While playing the villain is fun, Kristin’s Christian faith is too important for her to really make fun of God.
Kristin kicks off her very first tour on May 9th in Seattle. It’s the first time she’s gone on tour to support her music career. She’ll be performing music from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as memorable songs from Broadway at the Winspear Opera House on May 24th. Tickets are available at tickets.attpac.org.
- New Hotels Geared Towards Women Travelers, Comes Stocked With Lady Toys!
- VIDEO: Naked Man Climbing Out Of Buckingham Palace! Real Or Fake?
- Thief Brings Back Lupita’s Pearl Dress Because It Was A Worthless Fake
- Hozier Recruits Margaery Tyrell for ‘Something New’ Video: Watch
- Nina Pham The Nurse Who Contracted Ebola In Dallas Is Going To Sue The Hospital
- Rihanna Is The Clingy One In The RiCaprio Relationship
- Famous Texans
- ’90’s Singer Dies In Freak Accident!
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- VIDEO: Guy Pretends To Have Won An Oscar And Has Best Night Ever