Oklahoma native [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kristin Chenoweth[/lastfm] is no stranger to the type of women on the hit ABC show GCB. Now, she’s going from playing a Dallas socialite to performing her music at Winspear Opera House.
People on the West Coast laugh at the characters, but Kristin says they can’t believe there are really people like that. While playing the villain is fun, Kristin’s Christian faith is too important for her to really make fun of God.
Kristin kicks off her very first tour on May 9th in Seattle. It’s the first time she’s gone on tour to support her music career. She’ll be performing music from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as memorable songs from Broadway at the Winspear Opera House on May 24th. Tickets are available at tickets.attpac.org.
- Actor Dies At 32
- Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Carpool To Work Together. See The Pic!
- VIDEO: Does Kylie Jenner Like Bruce Jenner Or Caitlyn Jenner More?
- Amy Schumer Just Posed Topless!
- Santa Refuses To Wake Up Sleeping Baby Then Takes The Most Adorable Picture EVER!!
- This Woman Supposedly Found Pictures Of Her Husband Making Love To Her Mother!
- Your Car Is Telling People To Rob You! No Seriously Here Are The Clues!
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- The Best Place To See Christmas Lights Around Town!!
- In Honor Of The Last Day Of No Shave November Here Are The Most Extreme Beards And Mustaches