Kristin Chenoweth Talks GCB & Debut Tour
Oklahoma native [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kristin Chenoweth[/lastfm] is no stranger to the type of women on the hit ABC show GCB. Now, she’s going from playing a Dallas socialite to performing her music at Winspear Opera House.
People on the West Coast laugh at the characters, but Kristin says they can’t believe there are really people like that. While playing the villain is fun, Kristin’s Christian faith is too important for her to really make fun of God.
Kristin kicks off her very first tour on May 9th in Seattle. It’s the first time she’s gone on tour to support her music career. She’ll be performing music from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as memorable songs from Broadway at the Winspear Opera House on May 24th. Tickets are available at tickets.attpac.org.
- VIDEO: Old Men Hilariously Cover “Uptown Funk!”
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose
- Robin Williams’ Daughter Speaks For First Time Since His Death.
- Would You Drink Beer Made From Poop Water?
- 16 Thoughts Every Women Has Had At The Gynecologist Office
- We Debuted Katy Tiz’s New Song “Whistle” You’re Going To Love It
- Kelly Osbourne Warned Giuliana Rancic About The Hair Comment During Taping: What Really Happened
- Guy Finds Out His Wife Is Cheating, And Gets Best Revenge EVER!
- Erykah Badu Stuck At The DFW Airport! Her Response Is Classic!