Kristin Chenoweth Talks GCB & Debut Tour
Oklahoma native [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kristin Chenoweth[/lastfm] is no stranger to the type of women on the hit ABC show GCB. Now, she’s going from playing a Dallas socialite to performing her music at Winspear Opera House.
People on the West Coast laugh at the characters, but Kristin says they can’t believe there are really people like that. While playing the villain is fun, Kristin’s Christian faith is too important for her to really make fun of God.
Kristin kicks off her very first tour on May 9th in Seattle. It’s the first time she’s gone on tour to support her music career. She’ll be performing music from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as memorable songs from Broadway at the Winspear Opera House on May 24th. Tickets are available at tickets.attpac.org.
- VIDEO: This Is The Most Heart Warming Thing You Will Watch All Week! ATM Automated Thanking Machine!
- KVIL Poptopia Headliner Phillip Phillips Talks About His First Kiss, And Much More
- If You Love Great Movies You Won’t Love This! Sharknado 2 In 2 Minutes!
- Julie’s Review Room: Guardians Of The Galaxy
- VIDEO: Vin Diesel Singing Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me.”
- Kate Upton Denied Puppy By MLB Player Boyfriend
- Lily Allen Says Miley’s Bangerz Tour Is “Incredible To Watch”
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- New Album from Janet Jackson is Coming Soon
- Posthumous Album of Robin Gibb’s Final Recordings Coming in September