Oklahoma native [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kristin Chenoweth[/lastfm] is no stranger to the type of women on the hit ABC show GCB. Now, she’s going from playing a Dallas socialite to performing her music at Winspear Opera House.
People on the West Coast laugh at the characters, but Kristin says they can’t believe there are really people like that. While playing the villain is fun, Kristin’s Christian faith is too important for her to really make fun of God.
Kristin kicks off her very first tour on May 9th in Seattle. It’s the first time she’s gone on tour to support her music career. She’ll be performing music from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as memorable songs from Broadway at the Winspear Opera House on May 24th. Tickets are available at tickets.attpac.org.
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger
- The Irving Police Department Made A Pokémon Go Safety Video And It’s Hilarious!
- Sleepy Puppy Sees Baby Sleeeping And Does Most Adorable Thing EVER!
- Fergie Says Taylor Swift & Kimye Feud Is Part Of A Master Plan