Banker Makes Way For Ducklings
Maybe you remember a children’s book about a city that comes to a full stop so a mother duck and her babies can safely travel the streets. Well, a banker in Spokane, Washington helped save a family of ducklings and led them safely through town to fresh water. This adorable story will put warm fuzzies in your heart for these cute fuzzy ducklings!
- TWEETS: Piers Morgan Had A Hilarious Visit To Dallas!
- Director Says TV Character Is “Not Straight…”
- Best Headline I’ve Seen Today: “Pennsylvania Man Killed By His Dead Mother-In-Law”
- 10 Happy Hours You Have To Hit In Dallas
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- VIDEO: Gonzo Rapping “The Humpty Dance” Is Everything!
- Zayn Malik Left One Direction And Is Going Solo! We Have His First Song!
- Bruce Jenner Got Breast Implants?