Banker Makes Way For Ducklings
Maybe you remember a children’s book about a city that comes to a full stop so a mother duck and her babies can safely travel the streets. Well, a banker in Spokane, Washington helped save a family of ducklings and led them safely through town to fresh water. This adorable story will put warm fuzzies in your heart for these cute fuzzy ducklings!
- Toughest Game Of “Would You Rather” EVER!!
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- You Have To Check Out The New Starbucks Drink! We Can’t Wait
- Meghan Trainor Song In World Series Promo Video
- Most Romantic Proposal Video You Will Ever See
- Channing Tatum Tells Us How He Feels About Watching His Wife Kiss Other Men On Screen
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- What’s Hot: Jackopierce With The DSO