Supermodels Without Photoshop
Sure it’s easy too look beautiful when your photos get a generous dose of Photoshop, but what do supermodels look like without it?
Are they still gorgeous, or just as average as the rest of us?
Above is a photo featuring From left to right we have Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, plus-size model Crystal Renn, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
The photo was taken last weekend in St. Barth’s during a photo shoot for Glamour’s June issue.
Makeup and hairstylists have still done their work on the beautiful ladies, but this photo has not been retouched, photoshopped, or airburshed in ay way.
Are the models still pretty without all that retouch work? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates
- Rolling Stones Announce Tour Dates, ‘Sticky Fingers’ Reissue
- Tierra Cali- 400 Mil Veinte Años
- Tierra Cali- Como Cuando Eramos Novios
- Tierra Cali- Calame
- Bravo TV Announces New Reality Show In Dallas
- Shocking “All-Natural” Ingredients Now Used For Facials
- A-List Friday With Win’em Before You Can Buy’em Ed Sheeran Tickets
- VIDEO: Ed Sheeran Makes Announcement With Justin “Beaver”
- James Franco Had A Baby With Who?!