Sure it’s easy too look beautiful when your photos get a generous dose of Photoshop, but what do supermodels look like without it?
Are they still gorgeous, or just as average as the rest of us?
Above is a photo featuring From left to right we have Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, plus-size model Crystal Renn, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
The photo was taken last weekend in St. Barth’s during a photo shoot for Glamour’s June issue.
Makeup and hairstylists have still done their work on the beautiful ladies, but this photo has not been retouched, photoshopped, or airburshed in ay way.
Are the models still pretty without all that retouch work? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- Baby In China Born With 31 Finger And Toes
- Arrow’s Colton Haynes Confirms He’s Gay
- Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged
- Prince’s Personal Chef Reveals He Was ‘Struggling With Being Sick’ Months Before His Death
- Watch Shakira’s Mother’s Day Message
- Arsenio Hall Files Libel Suit Against Sinead O’Connor Over Prince Allegations
- Jennifer Lopez Releases ‘Ain’t Your Mama’ Video
- Just How Rich Is Taylor Swift?
- Donald Trump Poses With Taco “I Love Hispanics”
- Frisco Police Searching For Target Peeping Tom