Supermodels Without Photoshop
Sure it’s easy too look beautiful when your photos get a generous dose of Photoshop, but what do supermodels look like without it?
Are they still gorgeous, or just as average as the rest of us?
Above is a photo featuring From left to right we have Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, plus-size model Crystal Renn, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
The photo was taken last weekend in St. Barth’s during a photo shoot for Glamour’s June issue.
Makeup and hairstylists have still done their work on the beautiful ladies, but this photo has not been retouched, photoshopped, or airburshed in ay way.
Are the models still pretty without all that retouch work? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- UPDATED: Harrison Ford ‘Seriously Injured’ In Plane Crash
- Dallas ISD Schools Push For Higher Safety Standards
- These Pictures Will Make You Never Want To Have Kids
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- Mark Cuban To Be Featured In “Sharknado 3″
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her New Ultrasound Photos
- What Aired On “Fashion Police” Wasn’t The Only Thing Said About Zendaya’s Hair