Supermodels Without Photoshop
Sure it’s easy too look beautiful when your photos get a generous dose of Photoshop, but what do supermodels look like without it?
Are they still gorgeous, or just as average as the rest of us?
Above is a photo featuring From left to right we have Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, plus-size model Crystal Renn, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
The photo was taken last weekend in St. Barth’s during a photo shoot for Glamour’s June issue.
Makeup and hairstylists have still done their work on the beautiful ladies, but this photo has not been retouched, photoshopped, or airburshed in ay way.
Are the models still pretty without all that retouch work? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!
- Big Brother Boys Shirtless
- Nurse Nina Pham Is Ebola Free, Headed Home From Hospital
- Big Brother 16 Listener Photos!
- Big Brother 16 Interview Gallery
- Big Brother 16 Interview – Part 2