Supermodels Without Photoshop
Sure it’s easy too look beautiful when your photos get a generous dose of Photoshop, but what do supermodels look like without it?
Are they still gorgeous, or just as average as the rest of us?
Above is a photo featuring From left to right we have Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, plus-size model Crystal Renn, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
The photo was taken last weekend in St. Barth’s during a photo shoot for Glamour’s June issue.
Makeup and hairstylists have still done their work on the beautiful ladies, but this photo has not been retouched, photoshopped, or airburshed in ay way.
Are the models still pretty without all that retouch work? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes