Sure it’s easy too look beautiful when your photos get a generous dose of Photoshop, but what do supermodels look like without it?
Are they still gorgeous, or just as average as the rest of us?
Above is a photo featuring From left to right we have Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, plus-size model Crystal Renn, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
The photo was taken last weekend in St. Barth’s during a photo shoot for Glamour’s June issue.
Makeup and hairstylists have still done their work on the beautiful ladies, but this photo has not been retouched, photoshopped, or airburshed in ay way.
Are the models still pretty without all that retouch work? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal
- Watch Two Guys Repel Down The Side Of Reunion Tower
- Looks Like We Have A “Hot Mug Shot Girl”: Meet “Prison Bae”
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100