Supermodels Without Photoshop
Sure it’s easy too look beautiful when your photos get a generous dose of Photoshop, but what do supermodels look like without it?
Are they still gorgeous, or just as average as the rest of us?
Above is a photo featuring From left to right we have Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio, plus-size model Crystal Renn, and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
The photo was taken last weekend in St. Barth’s during a photo shoot for Glamour’s June issue.
Makeup and hairstylists have still done their work on the beautiful ladies, but this photo has not been retouched, photoshopped, or airburshed in ay way.
Are the models still pretty without all that retouch work? Tell us what you think in the comments below.
- Halloween Today…Vs. Halloween In The 70’s
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale