Chris Daughtry Sued By Former Band Members
Former American Idol star, Chris Daughtry is being sued by three of his ex-bandmates.
They claim that the singer didn’t pay them the royalties owed for four songs that they wrote together as a band, before Daughtry hit the big time on Idol.
E!Online is reporting that Bassist Ryan Andrews, drummer Scott Crawford and guitarist Mark Perry filed the suit on Thursday in Guilford County, North Carolina.
Daughtry along with the trio were apart of the band Absent Element, before the singer’s career was jump started by American Idol. The suit claims Daughtry of “constructive fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, unfair trade practices, and other deceptive and wrongful conduct.”
Daughtry addressed the allegations on his website, “I am very hurt by these false accusations. The songs listed in this lawsuit were written solely by me and no one else and at this time, I have no further comment.”
- Kory Interviews David Ramirez, Chef At Trattoria At Disneyland Resort
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”