Chris Daughtry Sued By Former Band Members
Former American Idol star, Chris Daughtry is being sued by three of his ex-bandmates.
They claim that the singer didn’t pay them the royalties owed for four songs that they wrote together as a band, before Daughtry hit the big time on Idol.
E!Online is reporting that Bassist Ryan Andrews, drummer Scott Crawford and guitarist Mark Perry filed the suit on Thursday in Guilford County, North Carolina.
Daughtry along with the trio were apart of the band Absent Element, before the singer’s career was jump started by American Idol. The suit claims Daughtry of “constructive fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, unfair trade practices, and other deceptive and wrongful conduct.”
Daughtry addressed the allegations on his website, “I am very hurt by these false accusations. The songs listed in this lawsuit were written solely by me and no one else and at this time, I have no further comment.”
- Noah DVD Giveaway
- One Direction Concert Tickets Giveaway
- Vine Of The Day: 07.26.14
- Looking For Something Fun For The Whole Family This Weekend? Did I Mention All Of These Are Free!
- Text Wedding Invite To The Wrong Person And They Still Show Up? #WeStillComing
- VIDEO: Season 4 Game Of Thrones Bloopers
- VIDEO: Morgan Freeman & Jimmy Fallon On Helium Is EVERYTHING!
- JUST RELEASED VIDEO: “Walking Dead” Season 5 Trailer
- Foodie Blog: Shrimp Ceviche!
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book