Chris Daughtry Sued By Former Band Members
Former American Idol star, Chris Daughtry is being sued by three of his ex-bandmates.
They claim that the singer didn’t pay them the royalties owed for four songs that they wrote together as a band, before Daughtry hit the big time on Idol.
E!Online is reporting that Bassist Ryan Andrews, drummer Scott Crawford and guitarist Mark Perry filed the suit on Thursday in Guilford County, North Carolina.
Daughtry along with the trio were apart of the band Absent Element, before the singer’s career was jump started by American Idol. The suit claims Daughtry of “constructive fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, unfair trade practices, and other deceptive and wrongful conduct.”
Daughtry addressed the allegations on his website, “I am very hurt by these false accusations. The songs listed in this lawsuit were written solely by me and no one else and at this time, I have no further comment.”
- Can You Guess The Next Lyrics To These Songs??
- Meghan Trainor Cancels Shows Due To Injury!
- Dallas Bucket List: You Have To Do These Before You Die
- Apple’s Bold New Product!
- Tattoo Artist Turns Little Girls Leg Braces Into Amazing Disney Villains
- 20 Magazine Covers That Made You Fall In Love With The V Line!
- Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris Cutest Moments
- VIRAL VIDEO: Pitch Perfect Cups Taken To A Whole Other Level
- Someone Is Trying To Sell A Photo Of Bobbi Kristina On Her Death Bed
- Terrifying Facts That Will Make You Think Twice Before Getting In The Pool This 4th Of July Weekend