Alec Baldwin’s Alleged Stalker Arrested
A 40-year-old Genevieve Sabourin, a Canadian actress, was arrested outside of Alec Baldwin’s New York apartment last night. She stands accused of stalking the 30 Rock Star.
This is allegedly the third time in the last two weeks she has attempted to confront the actor.
Sabourin appeared at Baldwin’s Manhattan apartment Sunday and asked the doorman to let her in. The doorman called Baldwin, who was at his home in the Hamptons, and the actor immediately recognized Saborin’s name.
According to the New York Post, Sabourin had tracked Baldwin down at his home in the Hamptons on March 31, then followed him to an event at the Lincoln Center a few days later,and Baldwin was concerned.
Baldwin told police that he and his fiancee felt threatened by Sabourin’s stalking.
Baldwin informed the doorman who the woman was, and police were called. Sabourin was arrested for aggravated harassment and stalking.
Sabourin reportedly met Baldwin while working on “The Adventures of Pluto Nash” back in 2002, but recently began bombarding Alec with emails and text messages saying she wanted to have his baby. She also asked to borrow money.
Matthew Hiltzik, a rep for the actor, has said, “As you know, stalking is a serious issue, so we’ve turned this matter over to the New York Police Department.”
- Daycare Workers Accused Of Creating “Fight Club” With The Children And Posting Them On Social Media
- Lake Highlands Children’s Soccer Goals Dismantled and Thrown Into Creek By City Employee
- This Parrot Just Cussed Out A Dog And It Was Hilarious!!
- Phil Collins to Re-Issue Solo Albums
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- Janice Dickinson Almost Died On Celebrity Big Brother!
- Avril Lavigne and Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Are Separating
- These Photos Have Gone Viral Because Everyone In The World Has A Dirty Mind
- This Lawsuit Against Chipotle Claims They Are Deceiving Their Customers!