The baseball season is getting underway this week, and the Chicago Cubs decided to bring in the one and only Bill Murray to throw their ceremonial first pitch yesterday.
Not only did Bill pitch, he ran the bases.
After being announced, Murray walked onto the field, threw the pitch, waved at the crowd and then went back to his seat to eat a hot dog. Just kidding! He actually delighted everyone with a surprise run around the bases and dedicated slide into home base in true Bill Murray fashion.
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!