The baseball season is getting underway this week, and the Chicago Cubs decided to bring in the one and only Bill Murray to throw their ceremonial first pitch yesterday.
Not only did Bill pitch, he ran the bases.
After being announced, Murray walked onto the field, threw the pitch, waved at the crowd and then went back to his seat to eat a hot dog. Just kidding! He actually delighted everyone with a surprise run around the bases and dedicated slide into home base in true Bill Murray fashion.
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional
- Mother Posts Photo Of Her Baby, Says He Looks Like Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay
- Gwen Stefani Turns Down Blake Shelton’s Marriage Proposal
- Watch Two Guys Repel Down The Side Of Reunion Tower
- Looks Like We Have A “Hot Mug Shot Girl”: Meet “Prison Bae”
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100