The baseball season is getting underway this week, and the Chicago Cubs decided to bring in the one and only Bill Murray to throw their ceremonial first pitch yesterday.
Not only did Bill pitch, he ran the bases.
After being announced, Murray walked onto the field, threw the pitch, waved at the crowd and then went back to his seat to eat a hot dog. Just kidding! He actually delighted everyone with a surprise run around the bases and dedicated slide into home base in true Bill Murray fashion.
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Canine Corner: Bocephus
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Weather Channel Names The Winter Storm “Cleon”…Really?
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Beyoncé’s “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” Will Happen Tonight