Video: Bill Murray Throws First Pitch At Wrigley Field, Slides Home
The baseball season is getting underway this week, and the Chicago Cubs decided to bring in the one and only Bill Murray to throw their ceremonial first pitch yesterday.
Not only did Bill pitch, he ran the bases.
After being announced, Murray walked onto the field, threw the pitch, waved at the crowd and then went back to his seat to eat a hot dog. Just kidding! He actually delighted everyone with a surprise run around the bases and dedicated slide into home base in true Bill Murray fashion.
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!
- Adorable Little Girl Is So Upset Adam Levine Got Married