Video: Bill Murray Throws First Pitch At Wrigley Field, Slides Home
The baseball season is getting underway this week, and the Chicago Cubs decided to bring in the one and only Bill Murray to throw their ceremonial first pitch yesterday.
Not only did Bill pitch, he ran the bases.
After being announced, Murray walked onto the field, threw the pitch, waved at the crowd and then went back to his seat to eat a hot dog. Just kidding! He actually delighted everyone with a surprise run around the bases and dedicated slide into home base in true Bill Murray fashion.
- Foodie Blog: Shrimp Ceviche!
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Damian from School of Metaphysics Interprets Listener’s Dreams
- What’s Hot: Collin County Farmers Market!
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy
- Stanger Tells Woman She’d Be Beautiful If She Smiled
- Tension Rises Between Kimye & Beyonce/Jay Z