Kevin Bacon And Wife Krya Sedgwick Cousins?
Kevin Bacon and his wife of 24 years, Kyra Sedgwick, just found out that they are distant cousins, with the help of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.
Do you think they will move from Hollywood to Arkansas?
Insider is reporting that Gates, a PBS personality who has hosted shows liek “African American Lives” and “Faces of America,” is rolling out a new 10-part series called “Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates Jr.”
Gates went through the actors background with a fine tooth comb, and it turns out they are related in more ways than just through marriage.
Bacon and Sedgwick, who have 2 children, are actually distant cousins. Too bad they didn’t find that out before the marriage.
- ICE! At Gaylord Texan With Sybil!
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Ariana Grande Indignant And Fighting Back About Being Called “Whore-Like” by Bette Midler
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- Meet Zelda, A Legacy Humane Dog That Needs Your Help!
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne
- Celebrity Tweets About The Ferguson Grand Jury’s Verdict
- Tori Spelling Talks On Dr.Oz About Her Marriage
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler