Beyoncé is connecting with her fans in a brand new way through her new website thatlaunched Thursday morning. The new Beyonce.com gives fans a “personal view into her world, for you, by her” with personal notes to musicians she loves, travels, music, and family photos that give fans a window into her private life.
This morning, Beyoncé took to her Twitter to announce the launch of her new website:
On the website, Beyoncé gives a behind the scenes look at her private life, things she loves, and documents her travels in cheerful family photos in a Tumblr blog in connection with the site.
She also shares personally written messages to artists that inspire her, including Sade.
“For years I’ve turned to Sade for inspiration – I cannot even begin to count the nights, days, hard times – when I need her – she is there, to inspire me, and brighten me.Her music has been a true friend, as all true music should be. Thank you SADE. Love, Beyoncé,” she writes on the site.
CLICK HERE to see Beyoncé’s personal photos on her Tumblr blog to see a side of the singer you’ve rarely seen before!
— Britt Bickel, CBS LA
- Check These Awesome Inventions From People In The DFW!
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 29, 2016 (Audio)
- Mysterious Lights Streaked Across West Coast Skies Last Night (Video)
- Custom Hospital Gowns Help Sick Patients Feel Like Themselves Again.
- Woman Streams Beating Daughter On Facebook. Did She Go Too Far? (Video)
- Did Mariah Carey Just Take A Shot At The Kardashians For New Reality Show?
- Watch This Bartender Pour 17 Jagerbombs At Once! (Video)
- Why Was Melania Trump’s Bio Completely Wiped From The Internet?
- Be Careful Of Summer Margarita Burns!
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC