Beyoncé Shares Personal Family Photos, Thanks Sade On New Website
Beyoncé is connecting with her fans in a brand new way through her new website thatlaunched Thursday morning. The new Beyonce.com gives fans a “personal view into her world, for you, by her” with personal notes to musicians she loves, travels, music, and family photos that give fans a window into her private life.
This morning, Beyoncé took to her Twitter to announce the launch of her new website:
On the website, Beyoncé gives a behind the scenes look at her private life, things she loves, and documents her travels in cheerful family photos in a Tumblr blog in connection with the site.
She also shares personally written messages to artists that inspire her, including Sade.
“For years I’ve turned to Sade for inspiration – I cannot even begin to count the nights, days, hard times – when I need her – she is there, to inspire me, and brighten me.Her music has been a true friend, as all true music should be. Thank you SADE. Love, Beyoncé,” she writes on the site.
CLICK HERE to see Beyoncé’s personal photos on her Tumblr blog to see a side of the singer you’ve rarely seen before!
— Britt Bickel, CBS LA
- Target Is Going To Have A Full Bar So You Can Drink While You Shop!
- MTV Announces Full List Of Performers For The 2015 Video Music Awards
- VIDEO: Crocodile Accidentally Bites Off Another Crocodile’s Foot
- Crash Victims Will Sue Caitlyn Jenner For…
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad
- PETA Has Come Out With Their Own Version Of “Cecil The Lion Killer” And It’s Awesome!
- Woman Arrested After Botched Surgery Leaving Man’s “Member” Deformed
- Lindsey Lohan Got Naked At A Friends Wedding And Claimed She Was “Drugged”
- Middle School Teacher Decorates Her Entire Classroom In Harry Potter!!!