Beyoncé Shares Personal Family Photos, Thanks Sade On New Website
Beyoncé is connecting with her fans in a brand new way through her new website thatlaunched Thursday morning. The new Beyonce.com gives fans a “personal view into her world, for you, by her” with personal notes to musicians she loves, travels, music, and family photos that give fans a window into her private life.
This morning, Beyoncé took to her Twitter to announce the launch of her new website:
On the website, Beyoncé gives a behind the scenes look at her private life, things she loves, and documents her travels in cheerful family photos in a Tumblr blog in connection with the site.
She also shares personally written messages to artists that inspire her, including Sade.
“For years I’ve turned to Sade for inspiration – I cannot even begin to count the nights, days, hard times – when I need her – she is there, to inspire me, and brighten me.Her music has been a true friend, as all true music should be. Thank you SADE. Love, Beyoncé,” she writes on the site.
CLICK HERE to see Beyoncé’s personal photos on her Tumblr blog to see a side of the singer you’ve rarely seen before!
– Britt Bickel, CBS LA
- Halloween Today…Vs. Halloween In The 70’s
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale