Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- In Honor Of The Last Day Of No Shave November Here Are The Most Extreme Beards And Mustaches
- On-Duty Dallas Police Officer Arrested For DUI
- Mary-Kate Olsen Decorated Her Friday Night Wedding With “Bowls Of Cigarettes”
- Backstage With Blue October
- Adele’s Bodyguard Is HOT And The Internet Is Going Crazy!
- People Are Really Upset About Reese’s Christmas Trees This Year!
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Remember That Time Prince Harry Fell Off A Horse?
- Insta-Famous Dog Stars In Viral Video For Super Bowl Tickets
- Report: Courteney Cox And Fiance, No Longer Engaged