Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- 103.7 KVIL – Mike & Dave Flyaway Giveaway
- Video: Frisco Man Pays Speeding Ticket In Pennies
- Video: Dumb Texas Criminal Cuts Himself On Window Breaking Into House
- 88-Year-Old Woman Stabs Son With Steak Knife
- Video: The ‘Dirty Dancing’ Stormtroopers Performance That You Must See
- Memorial Day: In Memory of Many; In Honor of All
- Gorilla Killed at Cincinnati Zoo when 4-Year-Old Child Falls into Enclosure
- ‘Finding Dory’ Could Feature Disney-Pixar’s First Lesbian Couple
- 15 Best Cities for Singles: Two Texas Cities Rank in Top 5
- Selena Gomez Breaks Down on Stage During One Song Too Emotional