Are Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, And Jason Sudeikis Leaving SNL?
Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- Paul McCartney Turned Down a Role on ‘Friends’
- Woman Finds Cutest Thing In Her Closet And Videos It!
- Why Are People Petitioning To Take Away Iggy Azalea’s Rap Award?
- Taylor Swift And Calvin Harris Spotted Holding Hands After Romantic NYC Date
- Kardashian Car Wreck Caught On Tape!
- REPORT: Jim Bob And Michelle Duggar Aren’t Worried About The Future Of 19 Kids And Counting
- Are Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Using A Surrogate For Baby #2?
- PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian West Channels Marilyn Monroe
- 33 Times Celebrities Had The Best Comebacks When Asked About Being A Woman
- Kim Richards Relapses At Daughter’s Wedding Causing A Scene