Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger
- The Irving Police Department Made A Pokémon Go Safety Video And It’s Hilarious!
- Sleepy Puppy Sees Baby Sleeeping And Does Most Adorable Thing EVER!
- Fergie Says Taylor Swift & Kimye Feud Is Part Of A Master Plan
- 10 Things Every Short Girl Will Understand
- Your Mission: Win A Trip To NY
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car