Are Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, And Jason Sudeikis Leaving SNL?
Looks like some of your favorite Saturday Night Live cast members may be leaving the show at the end of the season.
Reports have surfaces that Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg, and Jason Sudeikis will be moving on to bigger and better things next year.
Us Weekly is reporting that all three cast members will be following the footsteps of SNL alums like Tina Fey, Will Ferrel, Amy Poehler, and Jimmy Fallon. It is time for them to move on to the next phase of their career.
And though a rep for Wiig, 38, and Sudeikis, 36, refutes this — telling Us, “No decisions are made until the season is over” the timing makes sense.
With the success of Bridesmaids, Wiig will be able to do pretty much any project she wants. Sudeikis had some success last year with his appearances in Horrible Bosses and The Hall Pass. The actor also has a new movie in the works, Relanxious, which is about an agoraphobic looking for love.
- Stevie’s Soapbox: Is Chivalry Dead?
- Weekend Rewind: SURGE Resurgence, #LecraeOnFallon, Doctor Strange, Ron Washington And More
- Storytime with Stevie: How I Got Here
- QUIZ: Which Coach From The Voice Are You?
- Brand New iPhone 6 DROP!
- This Pat Green Song Tells You Everything You Need To Know About Texas Women! They Are The Best!
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’