Hermit Crab Lives In A Lego House
After this week, we all need a good light hearted laugh. Harry the hermit crab has a unique home that differs greatly from the homes of his hermit crab brothers. Harry lives in a lego house in the Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, UK. Harry chose to move in to the pimped out Lego crib as the other traditional sea shell options paled in comparison. Maybe it was the options to customize and add on to the existing structure that appealed to his needs as a home owner. It provide for a cute giggle as we turn our eyes towards the weekend.
- Steve Noviello Stops By To Talk Girl With Exploded Cell Phone & Phone Safety
- Big Brother Derrick’s Dad Talks Son’s Weight Loss & Big Twist
- Body Found Under Motel Bed After 5 Years
- Male Pregnancy Photos Make Me Happy
- This Is Adorable, This 3 Year Olds Death Grip Is Amazing! So Glad She Wasn’t Hurt!
- Ed Sheeran’s New Girl Friend, They Are Adorable
- 5 Seconds of Summer: Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour
- Cell Phone Safety’s #1 Rule You’re Breaking
- Bieber Responds To Orlando Bloom Fight, Then Deletes It.
- Laugh Out Loud! Oxford Boys Sing Shakira’s “Hips Don’t Lie”