Hermit Crab Lives In A Lego House
After this week, we all need a good light hearted laugh. Harry the hermit crab has a unique home that differs greatly from the homes of his hermit crab brothers. Harry lives in a lego house in the Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, UK. Harry chose to move in to the pimped out Lego crib as the other traditional sea shell options paled in comparison. Maybe it was the options to customize and add on to the existing structure that appealed to his needs as a home owner. It provide for a cute giggle as we turn our eyes towards the weekend.
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?
- Mother Of Three’s Bikini Photo Goes Viral
- We Talked To GLAAD About The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana Today! You’ll Want To Hear This
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- #GrannyHair Is A Real Thing On Instagram, It’s The Hottest New Trend