Hermit Crab Lives In A Lego House
After this week, we all need a good light hearted laugh. Harry the hermit crab has a unique home that differs greatly from the homes of his hermit crab brothers. Harry lives in a lego house in the Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, UK. Harry chose to move in to the pimped out Lego crib as the other traditional sea shell options paled in comparison. Maybe it was the options to customize and add on to the existing structure that appealed to his needs as a home owner. It provide for a cute giggle as we turn our eyes towards the weekend.
- Ryan Gosling Ate Cereal In Honor Of Beloved Vine Stars Death
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Garland Attacks On Sunday!
- There Was A No Selfie Rule At The Met Gala! Look Who All Broke The Rules
- PHOTO: Kevin Bacon Looks Nothing Like Kevin Bacon
- The Things You Must & Must Not Do On Cinco De Mayo
- You Will Never Believe Who Is Pregnant Again!
- Of Course Miley Cyrus Wears This And Posts It On Social Media
- 1990s Sitcoms: 7 Shows We Wish We Could Stream Right Now
- ‘Pitch Perfect 2′ Behind the Scenes Footage Goes to Camp and the Riff-Off: Watch
- Battle Of The Booty: Kim K. Vs. J-Lo