Hermit Crab Lives In A Lego House
After this week, we all need a good light hearted laugh. Harry the hermit crab has a unique home that differs greatly from the homes of his hermit crab brothers. Harry lives in a lego house in the Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, UK. Harry chose to move in to the pimped out Lego crib as the other traditional sea shell options paled in comparison. Maybe it was the options to customize and add on to the existing structure that appealed to his needs as a home owner. It provide for a cute giggle as we turn our eyes towards the weekend.
- Mike Huckabee Jumps In On The Duggar Scandal
- Man Protests Overbooked Flight… By Getting Naked
- Ashley Olsen’s Ongoing Battle With Lyme Disease- Getting Worse?
- The Ten Types Of People You Hate On Social Media
- VIDEO: Warning Selfie Sticks Might Show More Than You Actually Want
- Duggar Update: Expert Says Josh May Have Been A Victim in His Youth
- Can We Guess How Many People You Hooked Up With Based On Your Food Preferences
- Booker T Washington Students NAIL Pharrell Flash Mob at the Rustic
- VIDEO: Kory @ Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration: Day Two
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage