Hermit Crab Lives In A Lego House
After this week, we all need a good light hearted laugh. Harry the hermit crab has a unique home that differs greatly from the homes of his hermit crab brothers. Harry lives in a lego house in the Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, UK. Harry chose to move in to the pimped out Lego crib as the other traditional sea shell options paled in comparison. Maybe it was the options to customize and add on to the existing structure that appealed to his needs as a home owner. It provide for a cute giggle as we turn our eyes towards the weekend.
- Ogles Girl At The Gym, Falls Off Treadmill, Tries To Cover By Doing Push Ups!
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- 7th Heaven Star Admits To Abuse
- Live On TV! Sharon Osbourne’s Tooth Falls Out!
- How Did a Plumber’s Pick-up Truck from Texas End Up Fighting For Isis In Syria?
- Kendall Jenner’s New Flame Chris Brown, Toxic Relationship?
- Britney Spears PROVES Abs Are Photoshop-free