Hermit Crab Lives In A Lego House
After this week, we all need a good light hearted laugh. Harry the hermit crab has a unique home that differs greatly from the homes of his hermit crab brothers. Harry lives in a lego house in the Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, UK. Harry chose to move in to the pimped out Lego crib as the other traditional sea shell options paled in comparison. Maybe it was the options to customize and add on to the existing structure that appealed to his needs as a home owner. It provide for a cute giggle as we turn our eyes towards the weekend.
- Adele Didn’t Drop an Album on Her Birthday, But She Did Dress Up as George Michael: See The Photo
- Prince Will Hold a Peace Rally in Baltimore This Mother’s Day
- SELFIE: Kevin Bacon Is Unrecognizable!
- The Emoji We’ve All Been Waiting For Is Coming…
- Wait Till You See Princess Charlotte’s Birth Certificate
- Bizarre! What Celebrity Says HE Discovered Taylor Swift?!
- Bradley Cooper Made Out With WHO?!
- Ashton Kutcher Just Gave Him Mom The Sweetest Mothers Day Present Ever
- VIDEO: ‘Price Is Right’ Contestant In A Wheelchair Wins…A Treadmill.
- Middle-Aged Guy Catfishes Woman Into ‘Fifty Shades’ Style Sexual Encounter!