After this week, we all need a good light hearted laugh. Harry the hermit crab has a unique home that differs greatly from the homes of his hermit crab brothers. Harry lives in a lego house in the Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, UK. Harry chose to move in to the pimped out Lego crib as the other traditional sea shell options paled in comparison. Maybe it was the options to customize and add on to the existing structure that appealed to his needs as a home owner. It provide for a cute giggle as we turn our eyes towards the weekend.
- Woman Claims To Be “Too Pretty” To Work
- Win a Trip To Puerto Rico!
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Your Soon To Be New Favorite Sport: Combat Juggling
- VIDEO: Tornado Survivor Finds Dog Alive Under Debris During Live Interview
- Have A Plan For Tornado Emergencies
- She Mail: Spouse’s Online Shopping Habit
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Raw Video Of Moore Tornado Aftermath
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video