Hermit Crab Lives In A Lego House
After this week, we all need a good light hearted laugh. Harry the hermit crab has a unique home that differs greatly from the homes of his hermit crab brothers. Harry lives in a lego house in the Atlantis Discovery Area at Legoland in Windsor, UK. Harry chose to move in to the pimped out Lego crib as the other traditional sea shell options paled in comparison. Maybe it was the options to customize and add on to the existing structure that appealed to his needs as a home owner. It provide for a cute giggle as we turn our eyes towards the weekend.
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!
- Star Tweets Bloody Face Pic, Says Bill Cosby Responsible, Quickly Deletes Tweet.
- Kory’s #NoShaveNovember Beard Update
- VIDEO: Local Artist Boy Epic’s Awesome Selena Gomez Cover
- Kory Inteviews Eric Scales, Sketch Artist At Disneyland
- American Horror Story Twins Heads Get Stuck In Unlikely Place
- Kim Kardashian Butt Turkey Is The Best Photoshopped Photo You Will See This Week
- Do You Know What “Spatchcocking” Is? We Are Just Trying To Save You Time On Thanksgiving!
- VIDEO: Just In Time For Thanksgiving The Taylor Swift Parody “Shake And Bake”
- Did You Miss The Meghan Trainor Medley Last Night On Dancing With The Stars? We Have You Covered, It Was Awesome