Robert Biggs, A 69-Year-Old California man, was hiking in the Bean Soup Flats area last week when he was attacked by a mountain lion. He survived just fine.
A bear came along to save his life.
Biggs was enjoying his hike when he came across a mother bear, a yearling and a new-born club, the Paradise Post is reporting.
Biggs was about 40 feet from the family of bears. He watched the group for a few minutes, and when he turned to walk away a mountain lion pounced sinking all four paws into his backpack.
“They usually grab hold of your head with all four paws, but my backpack was up above my head and (the mountain lion) grabbed it instead,” Biggs said. “It must have been stalking the little bear, but it was on me in seconds.”
He fought with the lion, hitting it in the head with a rock pick. The cat screamed when hit with the pick, but did not release Biggs’ pack. It was about this time that the mother bear took notice to the commotion. The bar came from behind and pounced on the cat, tearing it from the backpack.
Biggs claims the mountain lion and the bear battled for about 15 seconds, and that the cat finally ran off. The bear then turned its attention back to its cubs and let Biggs go.
Biggs walked away with only a few bite marks, scratches and bruises on his arm.
- Tom Hiddleston’s Former Love Couldn’t Be More Different Than T-Swift (Photos)
- London Bobby Proposes To Partner At Pride Parade (Video)
- 7 Stabbed At Neo-Nazi Event In Sacramento (Photos and Video)
- So I Guess Acne Is A Popular Fashion Accessory, Now
- KVIL Kiiara Performance Showroom Giveaway
- Win Tickets To An Intimate Evening With Kristen Chenoweth
- Enter For Your Chance To Win A All-Inclusive Trip To Mexico From Exotico Tequila
- SweePee Rambo Is Officially The World’s Ugliest Dog
- Brittany Murphy Death House Back On The Market With A $1 Mil Discount
- Can Anyone Figure Out What “Charlie The Talking Dog” Is Saying?