California Man Saved From Moutain Lion Attack By A Bear
Robert Biggs, A 69-Year-Old California man, was hiking in the Bean Soup Flats area last week when he was attacked by a mountain lion. He survived just fine.
A bear came along to save his life.
Biggs was enjoying his hike when he came across a mother bear, a yearling and a new-born club, the Paradise Post is reporting.
Biggs was about 40 feet from the family of bears. He watched the group for a few minutes, and when he turned to walk away a mountain lion pounced sinking all four paws into his backpack.
“They usually grab hold of your head with all four paws, but my backpack was up above my head and (the mountain lion) grabbed it instead,” Biggs said. “It must have been stalking the little bear, but it was on me in seconds.”
He fought with the lion, hitting it in the head with a rock pick. The cat screamed when hit with the pick, but did not release Biggs’ pack. It was about this time that the mother bear took notice to the commotion. The bar came from behind and pounced on the cat, tearing it from the backpack.
Biggs claims the mountain lion and the bear battled for about 15 seconds, and that the cat finally ran off. The bear then turned its attention back to its cubs and let Biggs go.
Biggs walked away with only a few bite marks, scratches and bruises on his arm.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Are Pregnant! See Their Adorable Announcement Photo.
- Cecil The Lion Killer Walter Palmer Will Not Be Charged In Zimbabwe
- Cowboys’ Game Parking Lot Shooter Identified
- Playboy Will No Longer Feature Nude Models
- These Are The Best Halloween Costumes For Couples
- This New Magic Bra Mirror Can Work Out Your Bra Size
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Here Are The Best (And Worst) Justin Bieber Nude Edits
- Person Sent To ER After A Wheel Came Off A Ride At The State Fair Of Texas
- University Of Texas Students Are Carrying Dildos To Protest The Campus Carry Gun Law