No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Watch The First Clip From The New ‘Powerpuff Girls’ Series
- You Need To See Pamela Anderson And Tommy Lee’s GROWN UP Son Dylan Lee
- #RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Advice To #RHOD: “Be Yourself”
- According To ‘Ghostbusters II’ The World Is Ending Tomorrow: Watch!
- Computer Science Student Creates Virtual Reality Version Of Nintendo’s ‘Duck Hunt’
- Kids Explaining Love Is The Funniest Thing You Will See Today!
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Came Up With The Taylor Swift Lyric In His Song!
- Alanis Morissette Announces Pregnancy With New Video!
- Dad’s Late Note For His Daughters School Is The Greatest Thing You Will Ever See!
- Dr. Dre to Star in Apple’s First Scripted Series ‘Vital Signs’