No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani & Tony Kanal To Appear On ‘American Idol’ Wednesday
No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980′s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Deep Thoughts From A Hollywood Blonde Book Giveaway
- DFW Family Expo Tickets Giveaway
- Dallas Arboretum Tickets Giveaway
- Savor Dallas International Grand Tasting Tickets Giveaway
- Barbie The Pearl Princess DVD Giveaway
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo