No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani & Tony Kanal To Appear On ‘American Idol’ Wednesday
No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Baby Time–Mila Kunis Finally Pops!
- Football Foodie: Burger Potato Bites
- Zazza Zoo: Scotty The Terrier Is Available & Excited To Meet You!
- Latest On The Ebola Virus In Dallas!
- I’m Not Fance Parody! Mom’s You Will Love This!
- PHOTO: Nick Jonas’ Amazing Abs
- Woman Receives Epic Hookup Invitation On Tinder
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen