No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani & Tony Kanal To Appear On ‘American Idol’ Wednesday
No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- You Are Never Going To Believe Who Sang Backup On “Four Five Seconds”
- Sadly, Burger King Cologne Is Not An April Fools Joke.
- BREAKING: Avril Lavigne Reveals Disease Diagnosis
- Does List Of States With “Highest” Residents Include Texas?
- Girl’s April Fools Joke On Boyfriend Fails In Epic Fashion – On Twitter.
- VIDEO: Physics Teacher Gets Hit In The Nuts With An Ax
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Brandi Glanville Flips Out On Her Boss!
- New Study Shows The Cheapest Day To Buy Flights
- Did You Know Glow-In-The-Dark Tampons Can Track Pollution?