No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Shirt Once Offended Walmart, See What It Has To Do With The Presidential Election!
- Taco Bell Is Going To Start Testing Out Cheetos Burritos
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- It’s #MiracleTreatDay At Dairy Queen! Proceeds Will Benefit Children’s Health
- Lisa Frank Has A New Fashion Line
- Fort Worth 5-Year-Old Boy Launches Canned Food Drive, See How You Can Help!
- Pope Francis Takes A HUGE Fall, See The Video!
- There Might Be A Serial Rapist In Downtown Dallas
- Homeless Kids Set Up Lemonade Stand In Downtown Dallas
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 28, 2016 (Audio)