No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani & Tony Kanal To Appear On ‘American Idol’ Wednesday
No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Shawn From The Bachelorette Was Hit In The Head With A Brick By Which Fellow Reality TV Star?
- Why Is Channing Tatum Quitting His New Movie?
- Kris Jenner Finally Meets Caitlyn Jenner! How Did The Meeting Go Down?
- Caprese Pasta Salad By Amy Armstrong-Loftus
- Mia Farrow Tweeted Out The Address Of The Dentist Who Shot #CecilTheLion
- The Guys At Dude Perfect Do Impossible Paintball Trick Shots!
- STOP EVERYTHING: Here Is The NYFD 2016 Calendar And It’s AMAZING! You’re Welcome!
- Good Time To Trade In Your iPhone!
- Unprofessional Things To Avoid Doing At Work
- 6 Signs You Need A Vacation