No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Calvin Harris Is Done Dating Celebrites
- Is There A Spice Girls TV Comeback Documentary Coming?
- Matt Damon Pranks People Sending Them On Secret Missions!
- What Marcia Brady (Maureen McCormick) Looks Like Now
- Insurance Will Not Pay For Female Viagra
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- VIDEO: Elderly Man Buried Inside His 1973 Pontiac As His Last Wish
- VIDEO: Man Rides His Horse On Bridge And Causes A Major Traffic Jam
- The Best Rooftop Patios And Parties To Watch 4th Of July Fireworks In Dallas-Fort Worth
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction