No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Jennifer Nettles & Jennifer Lopez Team Up for ‘My House’: Listen
- Adele Offers To Be Surrogate For Couple At Her Concert
- 7-Eleven Releasing Slurpee-Flavored Doughnut To Celebrate Shark Week
- Jamba Juice Is Relocating Their Headquarters To Frisco, Texas
- Construction Worker Buried Alive In Irving – Trapped 8 Feet Under
- Girl Using $2 Bill At Lunch Triggers Police Investigation At Texas School
- A 2nd Grader Tricks Teacher Into Going Home Early By Writing Their Own Excuse Note
- Mom Parodies Taylor Swift Into Anthem For Overwhelmed Parents
- Video: People Reveal The Biggest Lie They Ever Told Their Mom In Front Of Their Moms
- Watch Fifth Harmony’s Classy New Video ‘Write On Me’