Madonna Hires Five Impersonator Decoys To Confuse Paparazzi
The Queen of Pop, Madonna, doesn’t want to have to fend off photographers 24/7 on her new “MDNA” tour.
The singer has hired a group of impersonators to confuse photographers, and give her a break.
Reports have emerged that she’s so determined on to be hounded that the five ladies will be made up to look like dead ringers for Madge.
When on tour her clone quintet will be sent out ahead of her to act as a diversion when she exits hotels, concert halls, and other public venues.
Madonna will be at the American Airlines Center on October 20th and 21st.
- VIDEO: Girl Passes Out On Freeway
- 50 Reasons Why Fort Worth Is Better Than Dallas
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Forgets Lyrics And Embarrasses Himself On Stage With Ariana Grande
- VIDEO: Destiny’s Child Including Beyonce Reunite For Performance
- The Roast Of Justin Bieber Is Tonight: Here’s Why Beliebers Will Be Disappointed
- Best DFW Restaurants For Easter Brunch
- Danny Collins Run Of Engagement Passes Giveaway
- Step Back In Time For Your Chance To Win Scarborough Renaissance Festival Tickets
- Comedy Central Roast Of Justin Bieber Gift Card Giveaway
- These Celebrity Grooming Habits Are Really Weird