The Queen of Pop, Madonna, doesn’t want to have to fend off photographers 24/7 on her new “MDNA” tour.
The singer has hired a group of impersonators to confuse photographers, and give her a break.
Reports have emerged that she’s so determined on to be hounded that the five ladies will be made up to look like dead ringers for Madge.
When on tour her clone quintet will be sent out ahead of her to act as a diversion when she exits hotels, concert halls, and other public venues.
Madonna will be at the American Airlines Center on October 20th and 21st.
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green