Madonna Hires Five Impersonator Decoys To Confuse Paparazzi
The Queen of Pop, Madonna, doesn’t want to have to fend off photographers 24/7 on her new “MDNA” tour.
The singer has hired a group of impersonators to confuse photographers, and give her a break.
Reports have emerged that she’s so determined on to be hounded that the five ladies will be made up to look like dead ringers for Madge.
When on tour her clone quintet will be sent out ahead of her to act as a diversion when she exits hotels, concert halls, and other public venues.
Madonna will be at the American Airlines Center on October 20th and 21st.
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert