Madonna Hires Five Impersonator Decoys To Confuse Paparazzi
The Queen of Pop, Madonna, doesn’t want to have to fend off photographers 24/7 on her new “MDNA” tour.
The singer has hired a group of impersonators to confuse photographers, and give her a break.
Reports have emerged that she’s so determined on to be hounded that the five ladies will be made up to look like dead ringers for Madge.
When on tour her clone quintet will be sent out ahead of her to act as a diversion when she exits hotels, concert halls, and other public venues.
Madonna will be at the American Airlines Center on October 20th and 21st.
- What’s Buzzing With Tony Zazza?!
- The Simpsons Vs Family Guy Video Is Pretty Awesome
- Dog Sees Owner For First Time In Years, Faints From Excitement
- Noah DVD Giveaway
- One Direction Concert Tickets Giveaway
- Vine Of The Day: 07.26.14
- Looking For Something Fun For The Whole Family This Weekend? Did I Mention All Of These Are Free!
- Text Wedding Invite To The Wrong Person And They Still Show Up? #WeStillComing
- VIDEO: Season 4 Game Of Thrones Bloopers
- VIDEO: Morgan Freeman & Jimmy Fallon On Helium Is EVERYTHING!