Madonna Hires Five Impersonator Decoys To Confuse Paparazzi
The Queen of Pop, Madonna, doesn’t want to have to fend off photographers 24/7 on her new “MDNA” tour.
The singer has hired a group of impersonators to confuse photographers, and give her a break.
Reports have emerged that she’s so determined on to be hounded that the five ladies will be made up to look like dead ringers for Madge.
When on tour her clone quintet will be sent out ahead of her to act as a diversion when she exits hotels, concert halls, and other public venues.
Madonna will be at the American Airlines Center on October 20th and 21st.
- TWEETS: Piers Morgan Had A Hilarious Visit To Dallas!
- Director Says TV Character Is “Not Straight…”
- Best Headline I’ve Seen Today: “Pennsylvania Man Killed By His Dead Mother-In-Law”
- 10 Happy Hours You Have To Hit In Dallas
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- VIDEO: Gonzo Rapping “The Humpty Dance” Is Everything!
- Zayn Malik Left One Direction And Is Going Solo! We Have His First Song!
- Bruce Jenner Got Breast Implants?