Leigh Ann’s Daughter Hailey And Other Hollie-Pops Talk About Their Former Babysitter
Hollie Cavanagh has a voice to be heard. And finally it is getting some national attention as the McKinney teen is in the top 8 of American Idol. But before Hollie burst onto the scene and was wowing Randy Jackson, J-Lo and Steven Tyler she was just a normal teenage girl. Making money babysitting Leigh Ann’s daughter and other girls in the neighborhood.
Her fans now are called “Hollie-Pops” and they are die-hard supporters of petite songstress. But Leigh Ann interviewed some of the original Hollie-Pops, Hailey and her friends, about the future music star.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies