Don’t Get Taken Advantage Of By Phony Roofers
People who have been affected by the tornadoes are in a vulnerable position. As they begin the process of cleaning up and rebuilding, there are those who would seek to take advantage of the situation. Bogus contractors and roofers crawl out of the woodwork to make big bucks after disasters. Find out how you can protect yourself.
Many contractors and roofers will be fanning out across the affected areas to drum up business in repairing homes. Before selecting a contractor, there are some important questions you need to ask.
First of all, you want to make sure that the contractor didn’t just blow in the storms. Do a web search for an address and drive by their place of business. You won’t want to select a contractor working out of the back of his truck or a temporary PO Box.
Are they a member of a roofing contractors association? Associations have strict requirements to make sure contractors are legit and in good standing.
The North Texas Roofing Contractors Association has great resources to make sure you hire a good contractor. Visit their website at ntrca.com.
- Viral Photo Of Marine & Wife-To-Be Praying Before Their Wedding Will Touch Your Heart
- The Best And Worst States For Working Parents!
- This Army Vet Uses Tumblr To Put Military Life Into Perspective!
- People Are Getting Billed Up To 11 Times For Netflix This Month! You Might Want To Check!
- This Video Of Dogs Welcoming Their Owners Home From War Will Make Your Memorial Day!
- PHOTO: Elephant Takes A Perfect “Selfie” With His Trunk
- Josh Duggar Jokes About Incest During An Interview
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passed Away Over The Weekend
- Have You Seen The BIGGEST Drink In Dallas?
- Duggar Family Update: Is Josh Duggar On The Chopping Block?