Don’t Get Taken Advantage Of By Phony Roofers
People who have been affected by the tornadoes are in a vulnerable position. As they begin the process of cleaning up and rebuilding, there are those who would seek to take advantage of the situation. Bogus contractors and roofers crawl out of the woodwork to make big bucks after disasters. Find out how you can protect yourself.
Many contractors and roofers will be fanning out across the affected areas to drum up business in repairing homes. Before selecting a contractor, there are some important questions you need to ask.
First of all, you want to make sure that the contractor didn’t just blow in the storms. Do a web search for an address and drive by their place of business. You won’t want to select a contractor working out of the back of his truck or a temporary PO Box.
Are they a member of a roofing contractors association? Associations have strict requirements to make sure contractors are legit and in good standing.
The North Texas Roofing Contractors Association has great resources to make sure you hire a good contractor. Visit their website at ntrca.com.
- This Pro Surfer Just Surfed In Heels And It’s AMAZING!!!
- According To Women This Is What The Perfect Penis Looks Like
- Tori Spelling Is Now Suing Over The Burns She Got At A Restaurant
- This Woman Looks So Much Like Angelina Jolie It Will Freak
- Taylor Swifts Boat Was Torched In Rhode Island
- Naked Pictures Of Angelina Jolie Are For Sale In London
- This Texas State Student Rides Her Barbie Jeep Everywhere After DWI Arrest!
- This Woman Wants A Dolphin To Deliver Her Baby! Seriously, She Does!
- Watch This Woman Surf… In High Heels!
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner Meet Face-to-Face for the First Time – Watch the Video