Don’t Get Taken Advantage Of By Phony Roofers
People who have been affected by the tornadoes are in a vulnerable position. As they begin the process of cleaning up and rebuilding, there are those who would seek to take advantage of the situation. Bogus contractors and roofers crawl out of the woodwork to make big bucks after disasters. Find out how you can protect yourself.
Many contractors and roofers will be fanning out across the affected areas to drum up business in repairing homes. Before selecting a contractor, there are some important questions you need to ask.
First of all, you want to make sure that the contractor didn’t just blow in the storms. Do a web search for an address and drive by their place of business. You won’t want to select a contractor working out of the back of his truck or a temporary PO Box.
Are they a member of a roofing contractors association? Associations have strict requirements to make sure contractors are legit and in good standing.
The North Texas Roofing Contractors Association has great resources to make sure you hire a good contractor. Visit their website at ntrca.com.
- List Of Professions With Most Clinical Psychopaths Includes Radio DJs.
- NOOOO! Maggie Smith To Leave ‘Downton Abbey.’
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan Says He Knew Lupita’s Dress Was A Fake On Oscar Night!
- This Eye Test May Solve Riddle Of “The Dress.”
- Painter Puts Lewinsky Dress In Official Bill Clinton Portrait!
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Who Made Forbes 2015 Billionaires List?
- Kid Rock’s Response To The Beyhive Couldn’t Have Been More Perfect
- New Hotels Geared Towards Women Travelers, Comes Stocked With Lady Toys!
- VIDEO: Naked Man Climbing Out Of Buckingham Palace! Real Or Fake?