Don’t Get Taken Advantage Of By Phony Roofers
People who have been affected by the tornadoes are in a vulnerable position. As they begin the process of cleaning up and rebuilding, there are those who would seek to take advantage of the situation. Bogus contractors and roofers crawl out of the woodwork to make big bucks after disasters. Find out how you can protect yourself.
Many contractors and roofers will be fanning out across the affected areas to drum up business in repairing homes. Before selecting a contractor, there are some important questions you need to ask.
First of all, you want to make sure that the contractor didn’t just blow in the storms. Do a web search for an address and drive by their place of business. You won’t want to select a contractor working out of the back of his truck or a temporary PO Box.
Are they a member of a roofing contractors association? Associations have strict requirements to make sure contractors are legit and in good standing.
The North Texas Roofing Contractors Association has great resources to make sure you hire a good contractor. Visit their website at ntrca.com.
- One Direction Release First Song Without Zayn Malik. Listen HERE!
- Rob Kardashian Returns To Instagram And He’s Shirtless! Has He Shed All The Weight?
- Chrissy Teigen Bares It All In New Magazine Spread
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- This Little Boy Couldn’t Afford Books, What This Mailman Did Will Melt Your Heart
- Have You Seen Angelina Jolie’s Son Maddox Lately? He Is All Grown Up!
- Man Vows To Save Marriage By Riding Bike 500+ Miles
- The Biggest Scams On Facebook
- 10 Worst Ways To Breakup With A Woman
- These Facebook Hacks Will Change Your Life FOREVER!!