Don’t Get Taken Advantage Of By Phony Roofers
People who have been affected by the tornadoes are in a vulnerable position. As they begin the process of cleaning up and rebuilding, there are those who would seek to take advantage of the situation. Bogus contractors and roofers crawl out of the woodwork to make big bucks after disasters. Find out how you can protect yourself.
Many contractors and roofers will be fanning out across the affected areas to drum up business in repairing homes. Before selecting a contractor, there are some important questions you need to ask.
First of all, you want to make sure that the contractor didn’t just blow in the storms. Do a web search for an address and drive by their place of business. You won’t want to select a contractor working out of the back of his truck or a temporary PO Box.
Are they a member of a roofing contractors association? Associations have strict requirements to make sure contractors are legit and in good standing.
The North Texas Roofing Contractors Association has great resources to make sure you hire a good contractor. Visit their website at ntrca.com.
- What’s Hot: Burton Burlesque
- BREAKING: Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI
- Walmart Blaming Tracy Morgan?
- Prosper Eagles Football Team In-Studio Chat ‘Shake It Off’ Viral Video
- VIDEO: The first QANTAS Double Decker Lands In DFW!
- Adam Levine And Wife Get Naked In New “Animals” Music Video
- Magic Mike XXL Plot And Full Cast Revealed
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- BREAKING: Amanda Bynes Arrested