There is something about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jessie J[/lastfm]‘s voice that says “retro.” It’s almost a “Motown” feel. And it’s distinctive enough to enable her to sing most any type of music. She’s toured plenty, written for other artists ([lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] for example), and has written songs for international TV commercials.
What has helped make her even bigger in her native England, is her position as one of the judges on the TV show “The Voice U.K.” Despite all of her experience, she has just released her first album, “Who You Are.” Always fashion conscious, she fully realizes that everything depends on her song writing. Her current hit, “Domino,” is everywhere on the radio.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Peter Gabriel Working On New Album
- Celebrate A Candlelit Christmas At Dallas’ Heritage Village This Weekend
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: The Rodriguez Family