Lite’s Review Room – Jessie J
There is something about [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jessie J[/lastfm]’s voice that says “retro.” It’s almost a “Motown” feel. And it’s distinctive enough to enable her to sing most any type of music. She’s toured plenty, written for other artists ([lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] for example), and has written songs for international TV commercials.
What has helped make her even bigger in her native England, is her position as one of the judges on the TV show “The Voice U.K.” Despite all of her experience, she has just released her first album, “Who You Are.” Always fashion conscious, she fully realizes that everything depends on her song writing. Her current hit, “Domino,” is everywhere on the radio.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- PHOTOS: Ed Sheeran Gets Wasted
- What Does Miley Cyrus Use To Spice Up Her Love Life?
- VIDEO: Old Men Hilariously Cover “Uptown Funk!”
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose
- Robin Williams’ Daughter Speaks For First Time Since His Death.
- Would You Drink Beer Made From Poop Water?
- 16 Thoughts Every Women Has Had At The Gynecologist Office
- We Debuted Katy Tiz’s New Song “Whistle” You’re Going To Love It
- Kelly Osbourne Warned Giuliana Rancic About The Hair Comment During Taping: What Really Happened