Lite’s Review Room – Jessie J
There is something about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jessie J[/lastfm]‘s voice that says “retro.” It’s almost a “Motown” feel. And it’s distinctive enough to enable her to sing most any type of music. She’s toured plenty, written for other artists ([lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] for example), and has written songs for international TV commercials.
What has helped make her even bigger in her native England, is her position as one of the judges on the TV show “The Voice U.K.” Despite all of her experience, she has just released her first album, “Who You Are.” Always fashion conscious, she fully realizes that everything depends on her song writing. Her current hit, “Domino,” is everywhere on the radio.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes