There is something about [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jessie J[/lastfm]’s voice that says “retro.” It’s almost a “Motown” feel. And it’s distinctive enough to enable her to sing most any type of music. She’s toured plenty, written for other artists ([lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm] for example), and has written songs for international TV commercials.
What has helped make her even bigger in her native England, is her position as one of the judges on the TV show “The Voice U.K.” Despite all of her experience, she has just released her first album, “Who You Are.” Always fashion conscious, she fully realizes that everything depends on her song writing. Her current hit, “Domino,” is everywhere on the radio.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bride Demands Bridesmaids Help Pay For Her $10,500 Wedding Dress!
- New Refrigerator Will Send You A Picture So You Know What You Don’t Have
- This Is How To Contour Your Butt So It Looks Lifted And Toned!
- Barnes And Noble Opening Stores That Sell Beer And Wine!
- VIDEO: Learn To Chug Beer In A Ladylike Manner
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- VIDEO: Have You Seen The Fort Worth Commercial Featuring Boobs, Butts And The Texas Law Hawk
- Amy Schumer Releases Deleted Gun Sketch
- Semi-Truck Driver Was Going The Wrong Way On Dallas Highway Friday Morning
- Top Gun Actress Kelly McGillis Attacked by Home Intruder