Lite’s Review Room – Jessie J
There is something about [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Jessie J[/lastfm]‘s voice that says “retro.” It’s almost a “Motown” feel. And it’s distinctive enough to enable her to sing most any type of music. She’s toured plenty, written for other artists ([lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] for example), and has written songs for international TV commercials.
What has helped make her even bigger in her native England, is her position as one of the judges on the TV show “The Voice U.K.” Despite all of her experience, she has just released her first album, “Who You Are.” Always fashion conscious, she fully realizes that everything depends on her song writing. Her current hit, “Domino,” is everywhere on the radio.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- These Dogs Are Egg-cited About Easter!
- Celebs Pose With Younger Versions Of Themselves
- Sneak Peek Of Pharrell’s New Song “Here”
- Gwen Stefani Joins “The Voice”
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Kate Teases Prince William About Bald Spot